Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: THE LADYBOY THREAD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few reports ... and tit bits....

Irene- had a good session with her, at Aroma Thai Archfield, maybe late 20's early 30's, Slim body, pleasant and relaxed, DTE personality, great TT massage, hard cock, prefers bottom than top 65 +150 – she only asked 100, WIR yes - makes you feel comfortable and not rushed or money focused. Solid 8.
    Tiffany - Operates out of house at AR - SKANK, skinny, very druggy looking, heavy make up, uninterested, spent time on phone texting, quick rub, couldn’t wait to get out, questionable hygiene too, bedside manner was poor, the whole vibe was YUK, came home and had a good scrub. Unfortunately wasted 200 -should have trusted my gut, a few times early on I had the thought to back out.
    Danica - pics are false on E & B and locanto.

Anyone else banging ladyboys in Brisbane or is it just me? Or is it just me prepared to admit it and pass intel on?

Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had a dabble. I follow your posts with interest if not enthusiasm. I tried a massage at Woolloongabba recently. 23 yes old. Not bad. Can't top.
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_6814770772/Pretty-Lady-boy-massage-in-Mater-hill.html
    Last edited by Jeff_Edwards; 07-05-2024 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Added a link

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also had a run with Angela at Aroma. That was fun but limited. All she wanted to do was stick her dick in my mouth.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have very limited Intel. My wife is a Filipina and seems to know several of the LBs in town so discretion is a must. Bad enough to get caught mongering.... but with a bakla....!?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Irene is on my list.
    Also Suzie at Bardon and Sharni. But Sharni has mixed reviews.
    Kim is out. Danica too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been trying to make the time to see Elsa.
    Either at Gladstone Road or Granard Road depending on what day she is work.
    Has any one seen her yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    I have been trying to make the time to see Elsa.
    Either at Gladstone Road or Granard Road depending on what day she is work.
    Has any one seen her yet?
    That is Angela, mentioned above

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franksnotin View Post
    That is Angela, mentioned above
    No its not Angela been with her good time too but you know what its like have to try new girls.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...cherfield.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by willynpc View Post
    No its not Angela been with her good time too but you know what its like have to try new girls.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...cherfield.html
    It’s honestly the same girl mate, check the other add.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with Frank, same same but not different.
    Its funny when these girls, and just not ladyboys, post pics of themselves - they get pics which sort of look like them or they put up pics of a body but no face and its obviously not them.
    Angela was pleasant but high level options weren't offered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I agree with Frank, same same but not different.
    Its funny when these girls, and just not ladyboys, post pics of themselves - they get pics which sort of look like them or they put up pics of a body but no face and its obviously not them.
    Angela was pleasant but high level options weren't offered.
    Well that is disappointing news, i thought i was onto something new.
    You just cant believe what you see with out checking for more derail.
    Oh well thanks for the heads up lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bit of a general question. For massage places in regards to extras what's some examples of what to expect?

Obviously never been to one before and was thinking about maybe giving Archerfield a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Short answer - depends. Which I know is not helpful.
    So I'm sure we all know basic options are handjob, blowjob, they fuck you which is topping and you fuck them which is bottoming. Nude is usually standard.
    If KingB is new I'd say go for a handjob and play for your first time. Lots of guys think they are going to get a big dick up there ass on the first visit, not so.
    Massage is usually quick and aim is to get you hard as quick as possible.
    Lboys are masters of manipulating you and squeezing every last cent out of you as possible so have your wits about you.
    Also remember the ladyboy to earn has to get hard again and again so getting them to cum is not easy.
    Expect to pay M fee plus at least 150 for later options ( but it IS possible to get FS for 100).

Independents are more likely to offer FS options - I quite prefer independents as there is no massage fee and no times up clock pressures.
    Cha Cha or Irene at Aroma would be a good intro.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for all the intel Prof! You're doing great work! I have been MIA in the LB for a bit was going to try the LB at the new Nundah shop today but she wasn't available, I have seen an ad for LB at Kallanguar she's 19 might have to check her out at some stage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    Thanks for all the intel Prof! You're doing great work! I have been MIA in the LB for a bit was going to try the LB at the new Nundah shop today but she wasn't available, I have seen an ad for LB at Kallanguar she's 19 might have to check her out at some stage.
    Be careful with Lb at Nundah - went to see one close by and if its the same - walk - see report a few pages back. just checked this one was maricar - she's a dud and a dude lol - Hopefully Nundah girl will be good.
    Keep info coming - both good and bad.
    Prof

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516