Had the misfortune of visiting Nikki Black last week. https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...ready-now.html
ok took one for the team.

Firstly on arrival units look like a Philadelphia ghetto neighborhood. Rubbish in yard, everything half broken, dodgy characters hanging around - should have bailed there and then.
Met by Nikki and encouraged to come in except it was pitch black inside - so dark you could not see furniture or almost anything, should have bailed then.
After some chit chat she asked for the money. Tried to insist that payment afterward but she said nope. Hesitantly handed over 200 which we agreed for 1 hr. As my eyes adjusted what stood in front of me was a chubby African woman, small cock, big boobs and with attitude like lets get this over with.
Anyway I went through the motions but by 7/8 mins all I was thinking was you fool - get the hell out of there.
Attitude was poor and tried to convince me that she has lots of clients who are more than happy to part with lots more money for her time - pure BS.
Prob stayed 25 mins at most and left thinking you dickhead - trust your instincts.

I always thought I was disciplined enough to act on my instincts and abort but obviously the penis still has the ability to high jack the brain.
Have under taken a 20 min session of flagellation to pay for my indiscretion, hopefully that will remind me next time to follow my gut.

Prof