Thread: Kia - young Australian chick 24 years old confirmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Kia - young Australian chick 24 years old confirmed

I ventured down to 18 Chard rd Brookvale to see a new Aussie girl that started here two weeks ago and has not done this work prior to working here.
    She works at night so I get there at 7 pm and pay $300 for an hour and after a short wait Kia comes out and she is definitely a very sexy looking young lady.
    We head off and I shower and then we are talking for a bit so I can get some intel and she works on horse ranches and I have had this fantasy about these girls who work on ranches.
    There are always several girls working on each ranch and no guys anywhere and these girls are always as hot as fuck and so is this young lady.
    So I lay down and Kia disrobes and fuck me what a beautiful body and she applies a dom and gives me a blowjob but I cant feel much but I am hard from looking at her.
    After a moment I ask if we can fuck and I suggest side saddle and again the condom was pretty thick so it really deadens the feeling but her body was enough to get me going.
    I just stroked away for ages looking at her and thinking how lucky I am to be with this 24 year old chick and her nice pussy felt good and kept me hard and horny.
    Her legs and boobs just perfect and she is very attractive as well but don't expect any crying out as you see with the Chinese chicks but I was ok as I am so much older.
    I was maintaining a good pace and different angles and speeds for 15 minutes like this and just enjoying the fact that I am fucking a young sexy horse ranch chick.
    I then opted for some missionary and this was pretty good looking down on her as I was fucking her and she allowed me to kiss her on the neck and cheek and was not perturbed by this at all. I gave her some fast pounding for a short while and then lowered down for some slow sexy stuff and after five minutes changed to doggy. She was reaching back massaging my balls slowly and sensuously and it looked and felt good seeing my cock sliding into this beauty but was having trouble cumming due to the thick dom so take your own thins.
    I asked for a hand job to get me closer to cumming which worked and then back to side saddle and again this took some time but at one point I was absolutely hammering her pussy for five minutes non stop until I came big time. I had been fucking her almost non stop for 45 minutes and some of it hard fucking and she does not react much but on the plus side she was very accommodating and never complained or tried to hurry me to finish so she is a very sweet girl.

Next visit I will lick her pussy for a while and try some new things to see if I can get her to open up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the doms always play a part how good a punt gets