Finish work the other day and message Linda, got told there is new WL called Yoyo. Head to shop and paid for diamond service. Linda took me into room and I saw yoyo, she is good looking, 165cm tall, very nice figure and face, very talktive and friend.
After show, she give me a huddle and started rubbing around, only one potty is no DFK. I lie down on bed she gave me a good cat bath. Followed NJ then 69. Her pussy is really small, I can only put in one figure. After a while she sit on me and did cowgirl.
I changed few positions, from behind was great as yoyo got big baby fat and you can hold her waist and pump from behind really hard. After a while I give a big rush and unloaded. She enjoyed and said thank you.
The best part is the following massage. She has another job working in massage shop at central area. Her massage is really professional. She was sweating a lot when she massage me, I can see she was working really hard. She gave me whole body massage including head. The best massage I got from this shop. Have to say I will go back for her for sure.
Yoyo works Tuesday and Wednesday. Very nice lady and service, worthy to try.