Up from the country for a three day splurge I see Jenny the day after seeing Amy.
As I’ve see Amy and done a review on her I won’t be doing another. Amy is so warm, friendly and proficient and it was a wonderful session with her again.
I have met Jenny a month or so previously when she was doing reception. Smart, quick witted, tanned and is blessed with such a pretty face and nice assets.
Jenny has been in Australia for a while and speaks well and understands our Australian humour.
Now she knows this job. I was a little keen to get a serious massage from Jenny as Amy and I had squandered our time laughing, smiling and cuddling.
So Jenny starts with a great hard massage, knowing full well how to use that mirror to her advantage. Lots of laughter, like an old friend. She is extremely candid and friendly. Very much a girlfriend experienceYMMV. Her eyes swallow you continually and she continually varies her massage.
The amazing thing about a Thai lady is how they do everything with grace. For such a talented and experienced girl with the hell sexy tattoos as well, Jenny still seems demure. She has poise, like her boss. Knows what she will do and won’t do.
Part 2 was off the planet. Watch you don’t get your eyes poked out and that bum! My hand is twitching with the memory. Extras available and I had to try. $50 more and my eyes haven’t stopped rolling.
However it was the real warmth of this girl that impressed me and it will you too.
200 Stanmore has done it again.