Name: Lime
Shop: Ginza 310 Cleveland St
Nationality: Korean
Face: Very pretty. Some surgery but it’s top job. Must be a top surgeon. Very cute dimple in her cheeks. Hairstyle exactly the same as website pics.
Height: 170 cm
Body: Very slim, long legs, small bum.
Boobs: C/D cups (it’s boob job but look and feels very natural)
Pussy: shave and trim. Just a small pube about 1 cm x 2 cm. Tight. She taste and smell very nice.
BBBJ: professional and top skills
DFK/LFK: LFK only
DATY: yes she enjoy it a lot
Sex: We try many position and all feels very good for me.
Website pics: Pics are real. Face blurred so not very useful for that. But I can see it’s Lime and exactly the same hairstyle. The body pics 100% accurate.
Extra comments: Lime is very tall and very slim and her body very sexy like a model. Her face very pretty I think. Her personality very friendly. No KPS. I recommend her for sure.

Name: Kiwi
Shop: Ginza 310 Cleveland St
Nationality: Korean.
Face: Very cute. Not much surgery. Natural pretty
Height: 160 cm
Body: Slim and small but has sexy S shape body. Very sexy ass. She say it too big but I think it perfect size. Her skin so smooth. She must use 1 litre cream every day. I never feel skin so smooth and soft.
Boobs: C cups. Natural and feels so good!
Pussy: Laser so smooth and so tight.
BBBJ: Top class technician
DFK/LFK: LFK only
DATY: She taste and smell very nice. Laser pussy is so smooth.
Sex: She very tight. I feel like my little brother is strangled. Feeling is very good and I think she enjoy the sex too.
Extra comments: Kiwi is really nice friendly girl. She seem a bit shy and quiet at first but then she become very friendly and GFE. She so cute and her body so soft and sexy. I really love her boob and her ass.