Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Multi Korean review. Also recommendations wanted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca makes you feel special but reading reports here she’s makes everyone feel special. Great lady. Great value for money. Personally I hit it off better with Misha who seemed a better fit. Honourable mention to Ari too. These three when you take an hour they put you through the wringer of pleasure. Wonderful ladies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Rebecca makes you feel special but reading reports here she’s makes everyone feel special. Great lady. Great value for money. Personally I hit it off better with Misha who seemed a better fit. Honourable mention to Ari too. These three when you take an hour they put you through the wringer of pleasure. Wonderful ladies.
    Yep Rebecca has an accessibility to her that is really sexy, and I know the day I saw her she was busy (I had to wait a while past by booking time unfortunately - not her fault but what it is) but she has a level of composure that you have to admire.

Also the above suggests I need to add a visit to Ari yes? And I would happily see Misha again and find a way to see her earlier in her shift too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345