Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I booked Sofia last Friday evening but I got late by 10 minutes and someone else had taken her, it might have been you Scott Phar..

Anyway, I ended up seeing Cici. She’s bubbly and friendly. I was lucky to have just a little bit of TT and a decent massage too. She’s younger compared the other Chinese ladies but she’s not a looker, has a good attitude and pleasant.

I might see Sofia this week if I can..

I’ve also seen Annabel last week, she’s friendly, speaks well but didn’t have any TT at all, it was all legit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alice is 100% but not a looker at all - looks like she's in her 50's. Great massage and lovely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    I booked Sofia last Friday evening but I got late by 10 minutes and someone else had taken her, it might have been you Scott Phar..

Anyway, I ended up seeing Cici. She’s bubbly and friendly. I was lucky to have just a little bit of TT and a decent massage too. She’s younger compared the other Chinese ladies but she’s not a looker, has a good attitude and pleasant.

I might see Sofia this week if I can..

I’ve also seen Annabel last week, she’s friendly, speaks well but didn’t have any TT at all, it was all legit.
    Haha. Sorry mate. But I had booked too so not sure if it would have been me (unless Linda took two bookings for the same time).

Cici did 30 mins massage for me and i think she has the best massage skills amongst all the girls in this shop (atleast the ones i have tried). Not a great looker but not bad at all.

Annabel used to do TT. Haven't tried her for a long time now as she never goes beyond and has a strict policy (which I respect).

Sofia will be gone soon based on what she told me so try and get in soon and book in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Alice is 100% but not a looker at all - looks like she's in her 50's. Great massage and lovely.
    I think I have seen Alice. Not my type at all. She is old and sorry to say but not at all good looking. But yes she is a certain thing if you're after extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I called on Friday to see Sophia and unfortunately she’s already gone to the US, apparently back in about 4 months. I was told a few other girls are available but when I rocked up, only Cici was available.. this was my 4th time seeing her and this time not a lot of TT and she wasn’t her usual bubbly self. I might go checkout one of the other ladies next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Haha. Sorry mate. But I had booked too so not sure if it would have been me (unless Linda took two bookings for the same time).

Cici did 30 mins massage for me and i think she has the best massage skills amongst all the girls in this shop (atleast the ones i have tried). Not a great looker but not bad at all.

Annabel used to do TT. Haven't tried her for a long time now as she never goes beyond and has a strict policy (which I respect).

Sofia will be gone soon based on what she told me so try and get in soon and book in advance.
    The most I was able to go with Annabelle was fully nude when lying on my back with my hard on penis in full view while getting some TT with the back of her hands with no towels covering. That was fun. Surely has kept me returning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Lilly yesterday.. she’s such a bubbly person and I’m surprised she used to give extras.. she sounded super innocent - she did a tiny bit of TT but not a lot. She also mentioned she might be heading back to Thailand soon. Not sure if I should keep seeing her, I doubt I’ll have any “surprise” TTs with her

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112