Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
I booked Sofia last Friday evening but I got late by 10 minutes and someone else had taken her, it might have been you Scott Phar..

Anyway, I ended up seeing Cici. She’s bubbly and friendly. I was lucky to have just a little bit of TT and a decent massage too. She’s younger compared the other Chinese ladies but she’s not a looker, has a good attitude and pleasant.

I might see Sofia this week if I can..

I’ve also seen Annabel last week, she’s friendly, speaks well but didn’t have any TT at all, it was all legit.
Haha. Sorry mate. But I had booked too so not sure if it would have been me (unless Linda took two bookings for the same time).

Cici did 30 mins massage for me and i think she has the best massage skills amongst all the girls in this shop (atleast the ones i have tried). Not a great looker but not bad at all.

Annabel used to do TT. Haven't tried her for a long time now as she never goes beyond and has a strict policy (which I respect).

Sofia will be gone soon based on what she told me so try and get in soon and book in advance.