Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Guessing this is a new Sofia !
    Or are you implying Sophie is back !
    No, this is new Sofia and not Sophie. Sofia has been around for around 2 months and is leaving after next week as she is going to America the week after for 4 months she said. Young thai girl (she said 28 which seems right). Good English and very friendly chat. Try if you get a chance this week and next. (not sure which days she is working).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    No, this is new Sofia and not Sophie. Sofia has been around for around 2 months and is leaving after next week as she is going to America the week after for 4 months she said. Young thai girl (she said 28 which seems right). Good English and very friendly chat. Try if you get a chance this week and next. (not sure which days she is working).
    Do you mean Sara? I only ask as this is exactly Sara's description. 28, good English. Sara only works Saturday I believe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Do you mean Sara? I only ask as this is exactly Sara's description. 28, good English. Sara only works Saturday I believe.
    I remember clearly it was Sofia because Linda confirmed on message so it was in writing and I also addressed her as Sofia during the session and she didn't correct me. Also I saw her yesterday (Friday) and not Saturday.