Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Directory of huge boob (E cup or bigger) girls - Sydney

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Bunny at 161 Chatswood has E-cups that felt natural and offered good service. Extras weren't cheap, though.
    How much for what extras please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Ask away?
    Not much to tell except I was a touch let down by the boobs but she made up for it with the titty fucking bbbj and enthusiasm
    I see. I'm honestly looking for the best pair of tits in town. Someone else also wrote "saggy tits", too bad as they look amazing from the pics. Would you go back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by patoname View Post
    I see. I'm honestly looking for the best pair of tits in town. Someone else also wrote "saggy tits", too bad as they look amazing from the pics. Would you go back?
    Nope
    I’m all about the boobs too and they fell short of the expectation. Fortunately her service made up for it. But fuller heavier rounder is where it’s at

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope
    I’m all about the boobs too and they fell short of the expectation. Fortunately her service made up for it. But fuller heavier rounder is where it’s at
    So they were saggy boobs? I don't mind saggy boobs at all so will pay her a visit soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a reminder for others we are talking about this girl Emma at No5 Marrickville https://no5marrickville.com/profile/emma-1/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nope
    What would be your best pair of tits so far that is still available to visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll vote Anna at VIP Pyrmont, also close contenders are Polla at 200 Stanmore (though her service I found pretty restricted) and Coco at 208 Stanmore.

All DD+, no sag, big lovely areolas and great attitudes.

Any others that are similar I am also all ears

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably https://secrethostess.com/6761887/
    And Macey Blaze
    Savannah at miss heavens looked delicious but I went with Chanel instead who is an easy EE round and ripe . Niaomi is always a blast but I’m not about the price hike

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably https://secrethostess.com/6761887/
    And Macey Blaze
    Savannah at miss heavens looked delicious but I went with Chanel instead who is an easy EE round and ripe . Niaomi is always a blast but I’m not about the price hike
    Who would you say has bigger tits? Macey or the blonde?
    Seen Macey not too long ago she’s huge!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I plan to have my way again with Macey, her breasts are sensational

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did any one see sara form wives only? She looks good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sasha in wives only

Did anyone see sasha in wives only? She looks good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Did anyone see sasha in wives only? She looks good!
    Sasha is a fantastic lady. Very much enjoyed my time with her. Really chill to have a conversation with as well. She is very heavily tattooed though if that is not your thing. Her skin is dark so it is less noticeable than on a similarly tattooed Caucasian woman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainboobies1 View Post
    Who would you say has bigger tits? Macey or the blonde?
    Seen Macey not too long ago she’s huge!
    Macey 100%
    The other girl did have the goods going on that’s for sure but certain positions and services where off limits. However her price has doubled and what she didn’t offer she now does

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Macey 100%
    The other girl did have the goods going on that’s for sure but certain positions and services where off limits. However her price has doubled and what she didn’t offer she now does
    Sorry Veets, trying to follow, is the one "goods going on" and "her price has doubled" the blonde one you attached the secret hostess ad?

If so both her and Macey have been on my radar for more than a year. The only thing holding me back is the distance I need to drive to see them. Would be totally disappointed if after driving out there that it was a shit punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Sorry Veets, trying to follow, is the one "goods going on" and "her price has doubled" the blonde one you attached the secret hostess ad?

If so both her and Macey have been on my radar for more than a year. The only thing holding me back is the distance I need to drive to see them. Would be totally disappointed if after driving out there that it was a shit punt.
    Yes the secret hostess one
    Ask all the questions about the service what you like ect ..
    From memory she didn’t kiss but now lists she does and didn’t to doggy but now says she does .
    Ask all the questions to avoid any disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw kiss at 142 Hunter today (she's mentioned a bit earlier in this thread)... 10 / 10 ... nice friendly girl....no rush...quite pretty and the biggest air of tits I have played with in my life...they are so heavy in your hands!

She only works occasionally and irregularly when she needs the money

Pic on site not her but a good proxy of her...she is darker

Recommended

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the find, will book her and report back!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    I noticed Julia is on today’s roster. Too bad she’s working 9pm to 5am, which aren’t good punting hours for me.
    I was disappointed as well when I saw this was her only availability

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Re julia, first of all she is fat. Second of all even though her boobs are large but saggy, she charges an extra $50 for touching them. Rip off in a fs shop!! I just told her cancel the appointment and walked out. Props to wivesonly to give me my money back without hesitation, really great move on their part but Julia is a let down in my books.

They said they will have a chat with her so maybe it will improve in the future but I doubt it.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast