First time I saw her was about 6 months ago and to this day I've thought back to our incredible time together. Dont listen to these other comments saying she isin her 40s I'd say mid 30s to late 30s at most and absolutely incredible from the face to the body to the lips 😁

I had asked I'd she wore any outfit aslong as it had stockings which she did for me when she opened the door and I was instantly rock hard open front robe with sexy thigh high black.

I went to start with a shower which she ended up joining me and had some pre fun in the shower was mesmerising she got down gave me some head we then went to the bed room where she undressed got me on the bed and gave me what I can honestly I say is the best ever bj I've ever had. Her tongue is a fckn magical place while giving me a bj I asked her would it be ok if you went all the way down and God damn she went All the way down

We then started corressing each other and eventually I was lucky enough to put my dick inside her it felt amazing so much so that I remember most of the details 6 months later.

If I can get a hold of hee today I will defintley be spending an hour or two with this delicious woman