Report dated 11/11/2011

Finally met up with the Superchick ! With so much expectation about Amy after reading uncountable accounts about her, I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed !

Amy is indeed a very nice and sensitive girl in real life, a bit different than the loud-mouthed and bitchy image she casts on the forum, and she's very intelligent too !

Made a booking to see Amy yesterday one hour prior to my arrival at the shop. I was told to wait in the waiting room for her to get ready, because she also just arrived. She later told me that the boss called her in for the booking.

When she came out to fetch me, she didn't look too happy, with very little acknowledgement, just a nod for greetings, I was trying to think what I could have done to upset her. So I followed her upstairs quietly, and just as Bro Iexperiment had described, Amy kept pretending to be pulling up her jeans, but in fact, she was trying to cover up her bum crack from being stared at by me behind her ! lol

Once in the room, I tried to start a chat with her, but she only gave very short answers with no encouragement for further conversation. So I asked her nicely what was bothering her, or whether she's unwell, then she revealed that it's because two of her friends left, and maybe forever, hence the sadness. So it was a good start to gradually break the ice and discover the warm and affectionate Amy.

We went to the shower together. Maybe I was too used to the 5* routine, I was surprised that we washed ourselves although we were in the shower together ! Lol. But that's not an issue anyway.

Onto the bed, she rested her head on my arm, and we had a bit of DFK in between chats, it's a total GFE feeling. Then I offered to give her a bit of massage to help her relax while we continued our chat. When she was totally comfortable, she returned the favour by giving me a nice CBJ. It was good but since Daty was not on the menu, so I suggested we went straight to the main course.

We started in mish, then I sat up with her legs on my shoulder, it was a very good sight to behold in that position. Amy has a slim body with a pair of shapely B-cup breasts, a pretty face that reacted to the sensation of my movements, she looked adorable so I stooped down to full missionary so I could continue on with my DFK, and she gradually engaged in some tongue actions too !

I said it earlier that Amy was an intelligent lady, because even though I haven't told her anything, she gradually figured out who I was and suddenly became a bit nervous ! Lol. She told me frankly that she felt a bit shy now, I told her she made me shy too ! So without further talks, we let the action take over and she reacted passionately by wrapping her arms around me tightly. Amy was not a screamer, she didn't even make any fake moans, but she just grabbed my hands and squeezed them tighter and tighter as the actions were heating up. Eventually I placed her at the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor, we finished up in wheelbarrow position and I collapsed on her !

Amy is down to earth, a very pleasant lady to spend time with, the only conflict during the session was we had to constantly fight for our favourite side of the bed ! Lol. Hope our next session will be even better !