Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMY @ Red Rose

AMY @ Red Rose

Report dated 11/11/2011

Finally met up with the Superchick ! With so much expectation about Amy after reading uncountable accounts about her, I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed !

Amy is indeed a very nice and sensitive girl in real life, a bit different than the loud-mouthed and bitchy image she casts on the forum, and she's very intelligent too !

Made a booking to see Amy yesterday one hour prior to my arrival at the shop. I was told to wait in the waiting room for her to get ready, because she also just arrived. She later told me that the boss called her in for the booking.

When she came out to fetch me, she didn't look too happy, with very little acknowledgement, just a nod for greetings, I was trying to think what I could have done to upset her. So I followed her upstairs quietly, and just as Bro Iexperiment had described, Amy kept pretending to be pulling up her jeans, but in fact, she was trying to cover up her bum crack from being stared at by me behind her ! lol

Once in the room, I tried to start a chat with her, but she only gave very short answers with no encouragement for further conversation. So I asked her nicely what was bothering her, or whether she's unwell, then she revealed that it's because two of her friends left, and maybe forever, hence the sadness. So it was a good start to gradually break the ice and discover the warm and affectionate Amy.

We went to the shower together. Maybe I was too used to the 5* routine, I was surprised that we washed ourselves although we were in the shower together ! Lol. But that's not an issue anyway.

Onto the bed, she rested her head on my arm, and we had a bit of DFK in between chats, it's a total GFE feeling. Then I offered to give her a bit of massage to help her relax while we continued our chat. When she was totally comfortable, she returned the favour by giving me a nice CBJ. It was good but since Daty was not on the menu, so I suggested we went straight to the main course.

We started in mish, then I sat up with her legs on my shoulder, it was a very good sight to behold in that position. Amy has a slim body with a pair of shapely B-cup breasts, a pretty face that reacted to the sensation of my movements, she looked adorable so I stooped down to full missionary so I could continue on with my DFK, and she gradually engaged in some tongue actions too !

I said it earlier that Amy was an intelligent lady, because even though I haven't told her anything, she gradually figured out who I was and suddenly became a bit nervous ! Lol. She told me frankly that she felt a bit shy now, I told her she made me shy too ! So without further talks, we let the action take over and she reacted passionately by wrapping her arms around me tightly. Amy was not a screamer, she didn't even make any fake moans, but she just grabbed my hands and squeezed them tighter and tighter as the actions were heating up. Eventually I placed her at the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor, we finished up in wheelbarrow position and I collapsed on her !

Amy is down to earth, a very pleasant lady to spend time with, the only conflict during the session was we had to constantly fight for our favourite side of the bed ! Lol. Hope our next session will be even better !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    😏😏hey guys I'm back ha ha did u miss me 😉😉

Junior Member(有D料到)

Change back admin

Now we bloody have to start all over again how many views did I have last time I checked and now I have none wtf is going on I think change back to the old forum

Quote Originally Posted by superchick77 View Post
    ����hey guys I'm back ha ha did u miss me ����
    I do miss you Amy ! Thought you were gone !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ��hey bud how r u good I hope

��hey bud how r u good I hope
    I'm good. and you ? Haven't heard from you for so long, thought you've retired !

Now we bloody have to start all over again how many views did I have last time I checked and now I have none wtf is going on I think change back to the old forum
    Hi Amy,

Good to see you over the border as well, yap, you have to start all over again, but that shouldn't be too hard, just get Brother Wil on line and then have some "On Line" sex with him and your click rates will cum through the roof in no times......haha

And we all love to watch............lol

Cheers

ps. You have always sounded so sexy via the forum, are you still working at 130, need to check you out sometimes.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha ha yeah im still at 130 I just took a break long break ������so what's happen latley it's so quiet now why all u punters are board of us girls or something huh��������������������

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And hey what do u mean have online sex with him now now boys why would everyone want to see some one else fuck me when they can just cum fuck me them selfs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol. ����������������������

Ha ha ha yeah im still at 130 I just took a break long break ������so what's happen latley it's so quiet now why all u punters are board of us girls or something huh��������������������
    I don't think so, punters are still everywhere, just that you haven't made enough noise lately to attract them to your place that's all !

Hi Amy,
    You sounded so sexy when you talk dirty, yes, you are absolutely right, if we want you, you shall just cum to the shop to fuck your brains out, just not sure if I can achieve that with my usual 5 minutes.....lol
    Which day do you work and from what time?
    My window of punting is kind of limited.....haha

Well, when I said on line sex, thats same as phone sex but rather than talking, you type using the forum on line. Just using quick one liner I suppose, I think you jump up your no of posts rate before. By talking to lots of bros on line at the same time, lots of fun, not as much as actually inside you though....

See you soon

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Phew...

Ha ha ha yeah im still at 130 I just took a break long break 😄😄😄so what's happen latley it's so quiet now why all u punters are board of us girls or something huh😉😉😉😉😉😉😜😜😜😜
    Phew...To think I that loss my window to be with Amy was closed forever...must. make. it. there. soon. ...which days are you there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well I'm there everyday except when I deside I don't want working Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I don't think so, punters are still everywhere, just that you haven't made enough noise lately to attract them to your place that's all !
    . Well I'm making noise where is everyone lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Hi Amy good to see your doing well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol good to talk to guys again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Lol good to talk to guys again
    I guess most of them are sleeping

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What days are you working, super Amy? I must pay you a visit before I leave Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most days I'm working just easy call up and ask reception

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast