Thread: Shelly

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Shelly

Shelly has been well reviewed on other sites but not here - so here goes.

Cute face, fun girl, happy vibe, and great to be with.

I would guess at mid 20's, size 8, but great body with that youthful firmness I love so much. Naturally little pussy hair so a really smooth working surface for DATY.

Shelly is along time working girl so has well established routine. Suggest you just lie there and go with the flow. Enthusiatic BBBJ, a little DFK, and DD. Loves 69. Lots of mewing noises to keep you amused. Terrific attentive service -someone you could take home to meet mum.

Good massage at the end, and I walked out a happy camper.

Recommended.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    Shelly has been well reviewed on other sites but not here - so here goes.

Cute face, fun girl, happy vibe, and great to be with.

I would guess at mid 20's, size 8, but great body with that youthful firmness I love so much. Naturally little pussy hair so a really smooth working surface for DATY.

Shelly is along time working girl so has well established routine. Suggest you just lie there and go with the flow. Enthusiatic BBBJ, a little DFK, and DD. Loves 69. Lots of mewing noises to keep you amused. Terrific attentive service -someone you could take home to meet mum.

Good massage at the end, and I walked out a happy camper.

Recommended.
    It ticks all the boxes for me ......

Look at those "NATURAL LITTLE PUSSY HAIR AND SMOOTH WORKING SURFACE ...."

quite teasing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her a month or so ago and she was very good. Meant to write up but didn't get round to it. But I remember she reminded me of a jap manga doll, it was her eyes, I think she had those big contacts and that little sexy pout, looked great as she was sucking me and looking up with those eyes. Hmm, maybe time for another visit. In general I find 533 very good with consistently good girls with great service.