Report dated 15/12 2011

Haha ! QQ ! She's really cute cute ! I actually saw her last week on her trial run, haven't written a report yet since I wasn't sure if she was going to start, but now since she has decided, I might as well write up a report of this little cheeky cutie !

When I met QQ, she was dressed in her casual street clothings, a modern young girl's outfit, a tight blue jean and a little black top with an open back held together with strings. A youthful look, and although she was fully clad, but as I walked behind her up the stairs, I noticed she's got a tight and narrow bum on a pair of long legs, very pleasant to the eyes as most Asians got shorter legs and longer bodies !

QQ was absolutely new to the industry I would say, she was also very shy, although not as dramatic as the Vietnamese Lily. When she came out to greet me, I was having a conversation with Sam in the corridor. Since we were still talking, Sam asked her to go and showed herself at a lineup with 5 punters in the waiting room. When she came back, her face was all red ! She was fanning her face with her hands and kept saying : " I'm blushing ! I'm blushing !" Haha, how cute !

One on one in the room, she became very cheeky, the shyness was gone ! very easily we could chat about anything and she's very playful ! kisses and fondles seemed a natural thing to do in that situation, and she even commented I wasn't very good at stripping down a woman, haha ! Yeah, I must admit, some bras have very tight and small hooks !

When she was in the nude, it was a pleasant sight to look at. On that day, she didn't wear any make-up, and she's naturally pretty, a very youthful and cute face, a full lips with the upper lip slightly upturned, mischievous looking eyes and a cute nose. A slim body with a pair of perky A+cup breats, very flat tummy, and the bottom half looked even better ! She's got a pair of long and shapely legs as I've mentioned earlier, a tight, small but meaty bum and a narrow hip, much like a teenager's figure ! She looked so young I couldn't help but asked her : " How old are you ? " She answered : " 19 ! Didn't the boss tell you ? " I said : " real age ? " She said : " Yes " Then I asked again : " Real age ? " Then she answered cheekily : " 19 in Chinese age, but 18 on papers. " Haha, it's true that Chinese don't have to wait till the birthday to be considered one year older !

So we went to the shower together, it was probably her first time to wash a man, she just didn't know where to start, applying soap here and there in patches, haha, but she did attempt some BBBJ in the shower !

Just like any fresh girls, QQ was very sensitive everywhere. A lick on the breast would make the nipple spring to attention immediately. DFK was allowed but with a bit of reservation. Fingering during DFK was attempted but was stopped midway ! Daty was allowed and she loved it, again just like the new Viet Lily, QQ wasn't moaning, she was whimpering, as though she was in pain, but she would ask me not to stop in between the whimpering, so I had no choice but to comply !

So there's no point in describing her techniques of copulation, because she had none. Although I did tell her a lot of things after we finished. One thing I can never forget is the memory of how these young things react when I was in full gear, the sight and sound would send me to cloud nine in no time at all !

She said she would work for a short time only, so I'd better keep watching her schedule so I can catch her again...although I've got bookings till next week already...