Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: My Ginza/Empire Experiences - Multi Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking for a new K gem! I have been on a punting hiatus due to poor health but I’m back and would love tips on NEW K girls. Preferably without OTT facial surgery. Thank you in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Who's young at Ginza that's good? 20s-mid 20s
    I asked for shop recommendation as I haven't been in a while, good service but older.

Thank you brothers
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Christina C mix Russian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    All G (meet word count...)
    Bro looks like miwa is back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Bro looks like miwa is back
    Yup I saw her early in when she revisited ^_^

Just as good as ever, if anything session was more hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve booked the new Portuguese girl Monica at GE later today, anyone seen her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Yeah I saw her 2 days ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would love any eview or feedback on Monica as well. Description ans photos make her very alluring

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Yeah I saw her 2 days ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Would love any eview or feedback on Monica as well. Description ans photos make her very alluring
    So what’s the verdict on Europe Mix Monica? Price point and photos look interesting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Missed out Rin Hasumi this week and another new J girl. Ended up seeing J Alia again. I knew she was not going to dissapoint and got an amazing service. She has the right type of personality. There was a language barrier but we did end up chatting a lot towards the end.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dunno where to ask, if wrong place, please remove.

As you know the roster for the next day is usually posted the day before around 5/6pm.

However, come the next day if a WL is suddenly removed from the roster - does that mean she is fully booked or she had to cancel / bail for the day?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Dunno where to ask, if wrong place, please remove.

As you know the roster for the next day is usually posted the day before around 5/6pm.

However, come the next day if a WL is suddenly removed from the roster - does that mean she is fully booked or she had to cancel / bail for the day?
    The girl has cancelled.
    They have never removed due to full booking because there could be customer cancellation due to any reason ... if she's not on roster, there will be no enquiries/bookings to fill the slot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So what’s the verdict on Europe Mix Monica? Price point and photos look interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza
    It’s the same chick [Italian Elena] I believe. Have you seen her private! lol [Elena Conti] she charged way more private
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314
    Tall Italian girl, lots of tattoos but otherwise a real hottie.

Face 7/10, Body 8/10, service 9/10. A very organic sexual experience by someone who obviously enjoys sex a lot. The normal range of services from the Asian WLs at GC and GE are on offer, including pussy slide. Overall an enjoyable experience, if she was $300/hr I might make myself a return visit, but at the current price point probably not.
    Thank you. That makes sense.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    The girl has cancelled.
    They have never removed due to full booking because there could be customer cancellation due to any reason ... if she's not on roster, there will be no enquiries/bookings to fill the slot.
    ^Correct from my experience as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^Correct from my experience as well
    Almost definitely I would suggest.

Her period started, illness, slept in etc etc...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Almost definitely I would suggest.

Her period started, illness, slept in etc etc...
    Or completely forgot that she was on roster and went to English class instead! That's what happened to me. Receptionist and I were left there waiting for 30 mins like idiots for her to come in, lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    The girl has cancelled.
    Thanks. That was my sneaking suspicion all along but I never had anything to confirm. Plus I've received conflicting information from the receptionist previously from "having a period" as others have stated to saying "she is fully booked" which doesn't make sense because otherwise stars like Rebecca would constantly be removed from the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    Do any of the Ginza current crop do anal? I can't say I ever found them up for it when I used to go in the old days.
    J Aya does, can take a pounding too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    That's Chinese customer service for you. They don't give a fuck just want your money. Sounds like her booking got extended but they tried to keep yours
    Some of the folks on the desk are Korean and other East Asians also manage the joint.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had same experience two weeks ago. Said girl would be 30 mins late. I waited. After 45 minutes I said where is she. Ready soon. No apology.
    After another 20 minutes I said want my $ back. Miraculously she became ready! Dead starfish girl Kai could speak English till you asked for a certain position then pretended she couldn’t understand. Fucked and left early. Arrogant young guys who just lie to get your money. I won’t go back there.
    Boycott till they get a mamasan.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334