Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [mention]jackrobb [/mention] Jasmine is Mongolian, slim white skin, A cup. And thats all I know about her.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw the lovely Mina today based on the positive comments previously. My my what a gem! What is it with these cute Jap girls with those anime eyes and extremely service-orientated nature?!

Will post proper review in Private Massage section later today

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    [mention]jackrobb [/mention] Jasmine is Mongolian, slim white skin, A cup. And thats all I know about her.
    This shop used to be owned by a Mongolian lady that kind of fits that description. You don't suppose it is the same lady, do you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    This joint is basically a brothel now, to me it loses its appeal as a massage joint since sex is 100% of the time on offer.
    But isn't sex what you seek anyway from every MLs that you visit at various RNT joints? So for CBD Style to basically provide what you want should make no difference right? Saves you hassling every ML for sex yeah? Unless you just want freebies without anyone knowing lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    But isn't sex what you seek anyway from every MLs that you visit at various RNT joints? So for CBD Style to basically provide what you want should make no difference right? Saves you hassling every ML for sex yeah? Unless you just want freebies without anyone knowing lol
    He's Hunter Tcrawford. He loves the hunt. I dig bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    I don't see sex as the primary reason to go to RNT, I always enjoy RNT for what it is a nice massage and a little bit of fun. Of course a challenge is always more fun, but I've never hassled a girl for sex, most of the time I can tell if its available without asking and if I sense its not available I don't ask. I have a good read on people, although if I do ask it will be once and their answer is final. I've rarely heard of a girl changing their mind from their first response and yet guys still keep asking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmine

Quote Originally Posted by jackrobb View Post
    [mention]jackrobb [/mention] Jasmine is Mongolian, slim white skin, A cup. And thats all I know about her.
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

The guy on reception said Jasmine does 'only basic service. Not like *insert name of one of the best*'.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I don't see sex as the primary reason to go to RNT, I always enjoy RNT for what it is a nice massage and a little bit of fun. Of course a challenge is always more fun, but I've never hassled a girl for sex, most of the time I can tell if its available without asking and if I sense its not available I don't ask. I have a good read on people, although if I do ask it will be once and their answer is final. I've rarely heard of a girl changing their mind from their first response and yet guys still keep asking.
    So how does that fit in with your logic on why the shop loses its appeal? The punters and ml understand what’s on offer here.

If a girl doesn’t want to provide part 3 it’s at her discretion obviously but at the end of the day there’s hundreds of other rnt shops in and around the city she can choose to work at where part 3 isn’t an assumed extra like cbd style

Anyway I see the shop as the best of both worlds. If you want to relax with a massage and a bj you can pay the standard price. If you want to go all the way you simply pay extra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on waka please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    Any intel on waka please
    She can provide really good service and very experienced. Lookwise she's thicc but not fat, face is above average with a nose piercing. Can do all services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Met her twice. Amazing girl. Can do multiple services, open for anything, Rimming, CIM, COB, FS. All allowed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen K Cat and can report on looks and service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is the price include at CBD360 now ? They don't have the 20 minutes anymore. They have 30 minutes for $150, if have bbbj do we still need to pay $20 as was mentioned before ? Seems some like from what I read no need to pay another $20

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    She can provide really good service and very experienced. Lookwise she's thicc but not fat, face is above average with a nose piercing. Can do all services.
    Thanks bro. What is her cup size? Thinking of visiting her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Have had a few visits here lately. Can recommend Arisa and Mimi.
    Can also recommend Arisa, had a great session with her. Fantastic bbbj. Good fun, and not skinny, so plenty of cushion for the pushin'.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Anyone seen K Cat and can report on looks and service?
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0
    IMG_1289.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Hera recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great stuff, legend. Any info on her looks?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    What is the price include at CBD360 now ? They don't have the 20 minutes anymore. They have 30 minutes for $150, if have bbbj do we still need to pay $20 as was mentioned before ? Seems some like from what I read no need to pay another $20
    So their price did go up, I thought i'm the only one got conned. but no regret seeing Mina...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, I did a month ago. Very avg. No extras. Maybe bodyslide, if you ask. She is not a good service provider, in my opinion. Very talkative and kind of wastes time in talking than doing her job. Never again, booking her.