Thanks Duncan to bring as so many girls in these days. As we can see in their website , there are too many girls to choose ! This is a very hard choice for me to pick which one. After the suggestion of Duncan, I finally pick up Marcus. I don't know that this is right or not , but I listen to Duncan recommendation.

Once again , thanks for your advise , Duncan. Marcus have a very nice model shape body , milky skin and nice c cup tits ! This is excellent !

Marcus is from somewhere else in Australia , come to Sydney for work. She is first time in the industry. She never work this kind of job before. This is I understand she is a bit shy and not much skill , but this is what I like is truth.

Back to the story , when I walk up to stair , I saw a pretty girl waiting for me , at that time, I already want to thanks to Duncan for this advise . Marcus is tall and her shape is excellent ! I really love her milky skin!

She then lead me to the room and assiste me to undress, follow by shower together. She gave me a nice shower with body to body wash and bbbj! Not a top skill and professional , but I can feel she is trying to the best !

Back to bed , give my back a little but of massage and then cat bath. Turn around continute the car bath and she then perform dtbbbj , it is do nice and I told her may I cum first at this stage ! And the answer is no problem and she keep doing the dtbbbj until I cum, after I cum till the last drop, she gave my little brother a kiss and bbbj a bit for cleaning it, this so nice!

Take a rest and start the second round ! Go right straight to dtbbbj and then the main course ! As she is the first time to the industry , I am worry I may too hard to hurt her, and I keep asking her if I too hard or hurt you , let me know ! Her answer is no problem , and it is very nice , her moan is even louder and louder , oh my god ! I finally cum again and after she took off the condom and clean a bit , she gave another kiss and bbbj for cleaning my brother again !

Thanks so much Duncan to introduce Marcus ! She is so nice !