Report dated 20/12/2011

I had a report for a Korean Lily before, so I thought I'd better specify Lily the Vietnamese !

Saw Lily yesterday. Yes, She's one of the freshest girls I've seen, and I've been so lucky lately that I've seen quite a few fresh ones. There might be a report of another one if she decides to work ! And definitely Lily was the shyest girl I've ever met !!!

Just as Bro Hookedonkookerzs said, Lily was just like a girl next door, with above average look but nothing prominent. Yet her body was much higher than average ! Lily is about 160cm tall, with a slim build. When I first saw her, she was dressed in a casual blouse, not too revealing, all I could see as a matter of interest was a pair of well shaped legs; but once in the nude, she's a picture of desire ! Lily has a pair of perky B-cups, with puffy areolas that look so appetizing. A tiny waist with a toned and flat tummy, a cute bum supported by a pair of shapely legs, an unshaved but not too bushy little fanny, a real pleasing sight to behold !

Instead of going up the room together, Lily was waiting for me in the room. When I walked in, she was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking somewhat nervous. So I sat next to her and started a bit of conversation to ease the tension. It went well so I started to move closer and occasionally gave her a little kiss on the lips as we talked, she responded adequately by licking my lips with the tip of her tongue. So I thought it was time to advance, so I slipped my hand under her blouse. Her body stiffened ! And when my hand moved up to her bra, trying to slip under it, I sensed that she was actually trembling ! So cute !!!

So I moved my hand out and wrapped my arms around her and let her bury her head in my chest for a whole couple of minutes silently before I started sweettalking to her, And not long after she started to open up and responded well to the conversaton. I said I bet you don't have much experience with sex ! She answered of course I have ! Then I said so you've had a lot of boyfriends before ? And she answered sheepishly : Only one serious one...

So the conversation flowed a bit freer from there, and bit by bit I helped to strip her down and my little brother was getting very restless inside my pants by then. So I told her to prepare the hot water for a shower while I undressed myself. When she was in the shower I called 5* downstairs to extend my session again because I needed more time to break the ice !

There's nothing for me to report about her techniques because she didn't even know where to start at first, and she knew nothing about the art of copulation at all, so when I read that she tried different positions with bro Hookedonhookerzs, I knew she was putting what I taught her in good practice ! Haha

That said, midway through the session, when the main event started, her natural basic instinct kicked in when she was aroused, wow ! She became a cougar ! A total turn-around of her docile demeanor !

I started with her on her back, giving her some light DFK and at the same time, my hand swam down south to a little creek, unobtrusively I managed to negotiate my way in, and before long that little creek saw sign of flooding and all of a sudden her tongue was fully inside my mouth abait a bit clumsily. Her whimpering was so arousing so I couldn't wait but to ask her to put the dom on. That's when the fun started, once penetration was made, she was turning her head from side to side and the whimpering got louder by the strokes. And to my surprise, after a few minutes she asked me to let her go on top, so cowgirl she became and she rode away with such enthusiasm that nearly pushed me over the edge. So I stopped her and moved to the edge of the bed, when my feet touched the ground I lifted her up in a standing positon effortlessly, she's so light !!! A few more strokes standing I eased her down on the bed for a wheelbarrow finish. That's where I saw a totally different Lily ! lol. As my momentum gathered, her howling became contageous, our next door neighbours might think we were having a fist fight or something ! lol. And she would arc her back up to grab at me then threw herself back on the bed repeatedly, wow ! I was driven crazy myself and worked my heart out until we're both spent ! And when we pulled apart, the messy scene with her thick foamy stuff is definitely something for me to remember for a long time !

Phew ! Reliving the experience by writing this report is rendering me breathless again !!!