Thread: CBD Style Massage Jenny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CBD Style Massage Jenny

Has any of you guys tried Jenny from CBD Style. A quick AR would be appreciated

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinalbertzzz View Post
    Has any of you guys tried Jenny from CBD Style. A quick AR would be appreciated
    I think if you do some diggings there could be ARs about her.

These days everybody is lying low and not saying much. However loads of infos are being exchanged, traded and tossed around in PMs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I posted a review on her in the private section.

I recommend her, go see her!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very beautiful lady, Korean massage and not rushed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t have private privileges and appreciate a quick PM with details if u have a minute. Since Miki sold the shop I have had not had good experiences and looking to change that!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here. Dont have private privileges. Heard so many reviews on mediocre experiences and quite expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I posted a review on her in the private section.

I recommend her, go see her!
    Was that before or after the Korean price rise ?

Maybe I got it wrong, but it seems that this shop is putting a heavy premium on a new lot of korean. So as Jenny is k jenny, i am assuming there ihas also been a massive price rise on her as well, unless she is where it started ?

I really hate different pries for different nationalities, its quite racist and not politically correct.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Was that before or after the Korean price rise ?

Maybe I got it wrong, but it seems that this shop is putting a heavy premium on a new lot of korean. So as Jenny is k jenny, i am assuming there ihas also been a massive price rise on her as well, unless she is where it started ?

I really hate different pries for different nationalities, its quite racist and not politically correct.
    That’s before the Korean price rise but I would be happy to pay the new prices for K Jenny too. Have you seen her? Zero body fat, thigh gap, B-cups.

If you read whats included in the Korean girls service you will notice theres more included services. Plus I know all their Korean girls bring a homemade lotion, you can read it all in my review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally worth it, go try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Appreciate the info here, was unaware of this place and will be in the city soon. Will have to give it a shot! I'm a while away from reading the private section but their website doesn't mention what differences are offered, only that Korean prices are higher. Hope it is worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the difference between the Korean service and the Thai service?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GT101 View Post
    What is the difference between the Korean service and the Thai service?
    The difference is between Kimchi and Tom Yang.

I was there this Thursday. Will be back for the Korean girls. Linda has hinted a higher figure but I didn't know what it included.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer22 View Post
    Don’t have private privileges and appreciate a quick PM with details if u have a minute. Since Miki sold the shop I have had not had good experiences and looking to change that!
    I miss Miki. She was awesome. I saw her many times at her previous place on George St, then at Pitt St. One of my all time favourite MLs!

CBD Style is still run quite well. It's very clean and peaceful. Which is a nice change from some of the other city shops which can be a bit hectic and not so clean.

I would say the quality of girls there is okay. Not as good as before. But I think that has more to do with COVID than anything.

There was a gorgeous Thai girl that did a test day at CBD Style late last year. Petite with huge knockers. She said she was from a shop in Parramatta. Only did 1 shift then never came back. I was hoping she would return

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    That’s before the Korean price rise but I would be happy to pay the new prices for K Jenny too. Have you seen her? Zero body fat, thigh gap, B-cups.

If you read whats included in the Korean girls service you will notice theres more included services. Plus I know all their Korean girls bring a homemade lotion, you can read it all in my review.
    What do the new girls offer extra and above? I am pretty certain they don’t provide part 3 so I can’t understand the price! Jenny does
    Offer part 3 if she likes the look of you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparently the Korean style includes bodysliding and bj as Linda messaged me yesterday. Sounds interesting and might have to pay them a visit.

C Star, young, pretty and friendly. Bolt on d cup. But for some reason I don't feel the connection on part 2. Maybe it is just me.
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer22 View Post
    Apparently the Korean style includes bodysliding and bj as Linda messaged me yesterday. Sounds interesting and might have to pay them a visit.
    They seem to charge a premium for Korean Style over whatever.
    I wonder does that increase KPS ?? (which is really a put off).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    They seem to charge a premium for Korean Style over whatever.
    I wonder does that increase KPS ?? (which is really a put off).
    Well I think the pricing is being done like that to follow (and benefit from) the pricing in other Korean bath houses like Midas, Juliet, etc, except this ain’t a bath house and hence would be missing a lot of amenities.

Not to mention the setting is not conducive to how far you can go with the girl.

I mean you actually get a proper bed as well as the massage table in the room if you go for the 1.5 hr package at Midas.