I go to RNTs on average once or twice a week and have done for probably the last 25 years. Today was the very worst that I have ever experienced. I booked Anya going by the photo only and it looked good, but I suspect it was a fake. Anya is much darker than the girl in the photo...I do not have a problem with dark skinned girls at all...in fact Anya is relatively pretty....HOWEVER>>>>>

I booked for 45 minutes, paid my money, and waited for another 20 minutes after the appointment time. Anya enters the room, no greeting/ hello/ kiss my arse/ any fucking thing . I was naked from the start and gave her an extra $50 as an upfront tip (after paying $110 at reception) to get her gear off...no thanks / nothing from Anya. I asked her a few simple questions like "where are you from in India", "how long in Australia" etc, just bland stuff to get some sort of rapport going...she just gave one word answers and zero conversation.

After she got naked (2 minutes into my session) she went straight for my cock and starting pulling it, I told her I wanted a little bit of massage / fun first and she did the most horrendous massage ever that actually hurt a fair bit. I gave her about a 3 minute massage and she just start to get uneasy and flipped over and just starting yanking at my cock again. I smelt her breath and it smelt like a dead carcass...her tits were nice, slim OK body, and a hairy twat that has never seen a razor in its existence . I asked her if anything else was on the menu, and nothing from her.

Anya is advertised as 18yo friendly openminded...ANYTHING BUT....I think she may be close to 28 perhaps... a purple rinse in her hair,nice body, nice arse, nice dusky complexion ,ZERO personality, ZERO sensuality.

I have been to Newtown and had some great girls there but Anya is fucking terrible...she said she used to work in Church street Parra, so maybe someone knows her.

NEVER AGAIN PRETTY BABY NEWTOWN!!!!!!!!