Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Does this shop have a mix of Asian MILF's, or only Thai? Thanks.
    I’ve been a few times and it’s only been Asian milfs no thais. Not sure what others have experienced.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    I’ve been a few times and it’s only been Asian milfs no thais. Not sure what others have experienced.
    What’s on offer mate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriskross View Post
    What’s on offer mate?
    Everything from hj to full service

Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm actually looking for non-Thai being quite familiar with BKK

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any thai rnts in around lane cove area?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post

Go to Artarmon and pick a Thai girl in any one of the shops.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post

lane cove asian massage 0431629996 118/120 Longueville Rd, Lane Cove NSW 2066

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nataly/Palms spa charge $95/hr if you want to claim health fund though? Seems like a waste of the health fund rebate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    I went to revisit Nataly today after 12 months and def will be returning a lot sooner. Was a little disappointed that it seems like it's not a nude HJ any more for the same price. Maybe too risky to get nude now which is a shame, Natalys tits were glorious. She also just went straight into the hj, spent a good 5-10 mins on my balls and shaft before asking me to turn over, didn't even ask, just assumed I wanted the extras. The guy in the room next to me sounded like he was getting serviced as well by Molly. Not sure what she looks like. I wonder if this place is now just low key rub and tug now. Natalys massage is top notch anyway and health rebate is a bonus.
    Which shop is this please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nataly is great. Master of BBBJ also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Nataly is great. Master of BBBJ also
    A mate of mine recently developed chlamydia after having BBBJ from Nataly. She was the only ML/WL he saw and he has not had any other sexual contacts with than Natalay. Be careful all...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    of course… "a mate"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked into 'Leeyla Thai Studio' in Ashfield today. Walked out after being greeted by a ummmm a very large, unattractive middle-aged lady. I love my thai girls. But I just couldn't do it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
    The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
    I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
    I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.
    Totally bizarre experience and one that I wasn’t expecting at all
    Don't suppose anyone ended up finding out where this was lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the Kingswood place blue something still a Thai tickle tackle or Chinese?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had this interesting experience tonight at a thai massage joint. Was only my 2nd time here, 1st time I went, massage was completely professional, not even a hint of any extras on offer. Returned tonight as I was after a decent massage. Saw a different girl tonight, the mamasan was in the room next to me doing a 45min foot massage.
    The girl looking after me was again completely professional in her massage, I wasn’t wearing underwear, and the towel was always placed so everything was covered and there was never and accidental brushing of the tackle.
    I was flipped over, covered, small towel placed over my eyes, given a head and neck massage before she moved to my legs. At this point the mamasan had finished with her client. She comes into the room and asks how every thing is while the other girl is massaging my legs. My eyes are still covered and the mamasan gently strokes around my arms, chest and towards my groin in a more sensual style. I then feel the towel lift up and I know she is checking out the package. She says sorry to me for having a look and I tell her I’m not shy. She then says ‘would you like here massaged?’ Stroking my package through the towel. I agree, and off comes the towel covering the goods and from my eyes. The younger Thai girl hops up on the table and removes her top and pulls her tights down. The mamasan on the other side whips her tights off and tells me to grab her ass. I now have the two of them working in tandem on me. They need to get me over the line as they have a couple booking arriving in about 10mins.
    I burst all across the back of the younger Thai who at this point is rubbing her tits in my face. They clean me up, the mamasan leaves the room, the younger Thai gets dressed and then finishes the session with the typical Thai stretches as if the last 10mins never even happened.

Can you DM the shop and girl name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was it only the woolies and bomo store near nowra you were referring too?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is the stuff of dreams , is this shop named ? Definitely would like to visit .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Deleted, wrong post
    Last edited by JIMTAM2016; 23-01-2024 at 11:34 AM. Reason: wrong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    I recommend the 'Miss Massage' Thai shops located around the eastern suburbs. They have one in Liverpool also. Very nice setup, yet 99% girls do HJ. You are sure to get a great, legit massage then depending on the girl a very sensual HJ
    I just checked one of the Google reviews and the guy highlighted make sure "you come at miss massage". Wonder if that's a hint? 😂

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast