Been here twice. Both times tipsy. And I’ll write this without paragraphs to re-live my state.

First time was ages ago (within a year) but it was a great session. Went in not too sure what to expect. Got a nice oily massage, got me hard, offered FS, which I agreed to. CBJ and then she rode me till I finished. I didn’t have to do a thing. I forgot the girls name, but she had a nice body and great tits.

Second session, just in the last 2 weeks. I won’t name the girl because it’s not a 100 percent good review. Went in for 30 mins. Expected the same as last time. Girl was decent looking and body was banging. She started off with a massage. And towards the end, asked me if I wanted FS. I agreed and then CBJ followed. She rode me for a bit and then asked me to fuck her in doggy position. It was excellent with the mirrors in the right places but then time ran out. I was hard as a fire hydrant and she needed to leave to sort out any extra time. I figured it wasn’t worth it so I ended the session. I don’t fully blame her but I would happily have go straight into fs without the massage. I don’t know about others but I’m not a machine that cums in 3-5 mins.

Btw, if curious, they have showers. And you can shower before and after. I’ll be back. Both girls had hot bodies and probably in their 30s.