Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian Nikki petite at parra from amd b

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnfrog7 View Post
    Nikki formerly Suzie25 and currently Neha23 keeps saying she’s retiring soon but keeps working! Looks like the life got a hold of her! Doesn’t like getting thrown around like before but will commend her for takin great care of her body! After all those dicks, I was thinking maybe she will deteriorate but she keeps on going from conquest to conquest!
    I am still shocked of how such a small girl can handle all the thrusting and pounding
    ps. She’s so sexy I keep going back to her after promising that I won’t! I own that pussy and she knows it! Plays up but whenever I pay she opens

Yeah I saw her a while ago and her service was as average as you would expect for any indian. But her body is so fucking sexy and her pussy so tight that I think I'll need to return soon. Just for a quickie to smash that pussy

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    She is pretty fucken hot! But@$450 no pussy is worth that for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah can confirm thats her in the video. Anyone seen her before know if she ever shaves her snatch? It seems like it from the photos but when I’ve seen her she’s always had a little bit of a bush going on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her body looks absolutely amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what about smell??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12