Name: Julia
Establishment: Massage at Central (MAC)
Date of Visit : Apr 2021
Rates : $50 for 30 mins + $100 FS
Size/shape : slim limbs with long legs but slight tummy
Nationality or Ethnicity : Italian
Services Provided : NHJ, DFK, CBJ, FS
Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I would return and I have...
Rating (1 to 5): 5

Background
I find myself being a long time lurker on this forum without contributing much myself and one of my COVID-19 resolutions is to try to post at least once a week in terms of my experiences.

Experience
This was my first time visiting MAC and I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read up on a few reports (thanks bros) and decided to go for Julia. Made a booking with Angela over WeChat which was easy enough and rocked up at the appointed hour.

I don't know if other bros find this but MAC's location is right in the middle of a busy street so it does take a little "courage" to walk up and ring the bell. Good thing for me, it was during off hours where supposedly everyone should be working save for myself

Anyway, Angela lets me in and after a bit of small talk, I paid the massage fee $50 and was shown to a room. 2 minutes later Julia comes in and my jaw drops. She is gorgeous and kind of resembles Amy Winehouse. She has long legs, beautiful face and a smooth skin.

Start of with part 1 and I'm actually surprised her massage skills are very decent. Applies decent pressure and knows what she's doing. On to part 2, she starts breathing in my ears and sliding her body up and down my back. Little brother is instantly excited and she asks me to turn around - hell yes! She starts oiling me up and playing with little bro and we kiss passionately. She turns around to 69 and I have this wonderful wet pussy in my face whilst she continuously tugs away. Now note that my rule is not to DATY with working girls so I just use my fingers instead.

Now she did mention right before we started that FS was for an additional $100 and given that the little head was making all the decisions now, I asked her to dom me up. We try a few positions (slightly awkward on massage bed) but finally at the sight of her ass in doggy style and the fact we had been playing for a while made me explode shorty after.

Clean up and she brings me hot towels to wipe away the oil. Pay up and leave with a big smile.

Little did I know that this first experience would bring me back to MAC more than once and I would explore other ML places but more on those in another post...