Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
I never bargain or hassle over the price however there are so many girls out there that are over priced so decide what you want to spend and stick to that and see a girl in that price range.

I have paid as little as $100 for an hour and as much as $1000 I can assure you that the best value for money I have found is $150 so its up to you and what you are looking for.
I realized this as well.
Find a ml/wl that offers services at the price point that you are okay with. Makes you feel good after a session, instead of enjoying the session and then kind of regretting after, as the price was not really juatified.

That being said, i almost always just go and trt to get what extras the ml offers, specially on the first session with them. If the most she goes is bbbj, id go for that. If its fs, id go for that.

Sadly this mindset of mine thinks mls would offer more extras after a few sessions. But i havent actually seen an ml who offered more extra on the next punts.

Realized that it is highly unlikely, given that i usually on do 1-2 sessions with new mls that i havent done a session with. And as i only recently started punting, i only have a handful of ml/wl that have gone over 3 sessions. None of those sessions changed in whatever extras they offer, unless that weird time when i book an ml and turns out, they have period. :Rage:

Edit: theres actually one time where i had a session back to back with 2 mls. I booked one ml, but arrived too early at the shop. Decided to see another ml for 30 minutes before my initial booking. Ended up having a little short with cash for the extras of the ml i booked. She offered fs at a price more than what the other girls usually charge.
A couple of minutes agonizing and telling her i cant go for fs as i dont have enough cash with me.
She offered that i could just send the extra payment as a bank transfer. Paid and had fs.

Sadly as i was already aroused from the hj and tease of the ml before this session, i wanted to quickly go for the extras on the 2nd ml.
As i usually do, i tend to enjoy and prolong the extra part. Between 5-10 mins of starting the session and the extras, she wanted me to put it in already and after a few minutes of slowing down. She told me that she wants me to finish and cant do the extras for the whole session.
I usually go for 25 mins for the extras, but i was turned off with that. Ended up annoued and finished as fast as i could. Then vowed to never see her again. Hahaha