Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wakako After Report- High Noon

Shop Owner
    Wakako is one of my clients of ex girl friend of name!

wakako is very sweet 18 yo!

Shop Owner
    We have new contact number and Email address.

PH0421225572 ( make an appointment and question for service and etc)

Email address is ph0421225572@hotmail.com ( ask photos)

New section and new product coming soon!!!!

yamada

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    I cant keep up with you and Niceman
    I have no idea for new girl.......

I just said water melon san,,,,,,,,,,

also my son get deep impo since last night.........

Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    I have no idea for new girl.......

I just said water melon san,,,,,,,,,,

also my son get deep impo since last night.........
    What?? Impotent?? you, Yamada san!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Ive just had one of those sessions where you replay each minute in your head on the way home, in disbelief of how good it was.

Today was my third date with Wakako (Sorry iExperiment!). She was a few minutes late and constantly apologised as she hugged and kissed me. She was only late because she had caught a cab then realised she had no money, so convinced the driver to come back in one hour to take her home and she would pay him then. Of course he agreed, I guess based on how gorgeous she is.

I cant remember her DFK being so good, because it was great last time but this time it was outstanding. Little bites on the lips and sucking of my tongue before she would explore my mouth with hers.

She really makes me feel like I am the only guy on the planet. (Maybe I would have to be to be her BF!). "How have you been? I missed you?" in that little teenage American/Japan accent causes Little Max to start sensing something is going on and that he should wake up immediately.

We retired to the bedroom for what I have waited two weeks to feel again. Its that long, slowwwwwwwwwww deep throat BBBJ. I let this go on for a long time and she seriously does not mind. I'm scared to say (because Lungor reads the forum) that she may be better than....LunXXX.. No, I cant say it because I want to live!

DATY ensued and then a scream of "I'm cumming!" from Wakako. Sex in many positions as usual. Highlights though are that (am I telling personal secrets that are only between Wakako and me? I dont know) Wakako was a ballerina and she is quite capable of grabbing both her feet behind her head. I told her that is the sexiest thing which spurred her on more.

We went through a good ten positions, some that showed her great arse and most that showed off her very perky teen breasts. At one point she said " Do you want to cum in my mouth?" but I insisted "Not yet".

I said I was sorry but we need to return to mish and the legs behind the ears thing again for a little while but I jumped down there for some more DATY first and once again the sweet little voice proclaimed that she was cumming. When we recommenced mish position I could hear that satisfying sound of a wet pussy being pounded. I was torn between CIM and just letting go now but I held off for the former. Her mouth lingered on the end of Little Max to ensure the show was fully over before we both giggled about the situation.

She was a few minutes late for the cab, but she never showed any rush. We hugged and made our promises about next time. And she was gone......................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    Bro., I still recall when I was having good sex with Japanese Deep Impact, she was moaning "I'm cumming" in Japanese as well. Those Japanese words look so beautiful to me.
    I tried Wakako,and what i can remember now is really good girl friend experience.
    During the session with Wakako,i thought i am a loser.Only Wakako and Yamada san knew the reason!!!
    Wakako is worth to try because of perfect GFE!
    Cheers!

username, just tell me the reason here now? noone else will know. Enjoy your Pamela Experience this week.

Ode to Wakako (apologies to Christina Perri)

Time stands still
    Beauty in all she is
    I will be brave
    I will not let anything
    Take away
    What's standing in front of me
    Every breath,
    Every hour has come to this
    One step closer

I have died everyday
    Waiting for you
    Darlin' don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a Thousand years
    I'll love you for a Thousand more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a nice report , bro max impact !
    I wished I had the feelings like you to punt happily but my heart is restrain to someone which I don't might even know should I be waiting or not....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can i please han Yamada's contact so i can book...
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    Wakako is one of my clients of ex girl friend of name!

wakako is very sweet 18 yo!
    that would be me.

Quote Originally Posted by jassk View Post
    that would be me.
    This is Dutch to me jassk. Are you saying she was your girlfriend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my ex girlfriend also called wakako.

Her real name is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Mi Goreng View Post
    What a nice report , bro max impact !
    I wished I had the feelings like you to punt happily but my heart is restrain to someone which I don't might even know should I be waiting or not....
    Mi, I understand your feelings and I know your story. You are a good man.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Ive just had one of those sessions where you replay each minute in your head on the way home, in disbelief of how good it was.

Today was my third date with Wakako (Sorry iExperiment!). She was a few minutes late and constantly apologised as she hugged and kissed me. She was only late because she had caught a cab then realised she had no money, so convinced the driver to come back in one hour to take her home and she would pay him then. Of course he agreed, I guess based on how gorgeous she is.

I cant remember her DFK being so good, because it was great last time but this time it was outstanding. Little bites on the lips and sucking of my tongue before she would explore my mouth with hers.

She really makes me feel like I am the only guy on the planet. (Maybe I would have to be to be her BF!). "How have you been? I missed you?" in that little teenage American/Japan accent causes Little Max to start sensing something is going on and that he should wake up immediately.

We retired to the bedroom for what I have waited two weeks to feel again. Its that long, slowwwwwwwwwww deep throat BBBJ. I let this go on for a long time and she seriously does not mind. I'm scared to say (because Lungor reads the forum) that she may be better than....LunXXX.. No, I cant say it because I want to live!

DATY ensued and then a scream of "I'm cumming!" from Wakako. Sex in many positions as usual. Highlights though are that (am I telling personal secrets that are only between Wakako and me? I dont know) Wakako was a ballerina and she is quite capable of grabbing both her feet behind her head. I told her that is the sexiest thing which spurred her on more.

We went through a good ten positions, some that showed her great arse and most that showed off her very perky teen breasts. At one point she said " Do you want to cum in my mouth?" but I insisted "Not yet".

I said I was sorry but we need to return to mish and the legs behind the ears thing again for a little while but I jumped down there for some more DATY first and once again the sweet little voice proclaimed that she was cumming. When we recommenced mish position I could hear that satisfying sound of a wet pussy being pounded. I was torn between CIM and just letting go now but I held off for the former. Her mouth lingered on the end of Little Max to ensure the show was fully over before we both giggled about the situation.

She was a few minutes late for the cab, but she never showed any rush. We hugged and made our promises about next time. And she was gone......................
    Nicely done well next time I will do the shower scene again specially its winter or spa

iExperiment, I'm going to try and lap you again. 4:2!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    iExperiment, I'm going to try and lap you again. 4:2!
    Yes you can my time is very limited at the moment.

Your lucky you can punt a lot maybe at the end of the year I can Party

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What?? Impotent?? you, Yamada san!!
    Mr Ahlungor.

yes..... my son has no action for my girl friend. before her boy friends had a same situation. my doctor said to me , i work to much on the bed, and my girl friend start cry infront of doctor........

I was feeling like a lost my data from my computer sir. my girl friend need my USB for sure.

last night , i got re action and sign from my son. it was yellow light. i need to stop my work on the bed for while. now we start enjoy food sir.

seafood and rib and sweets. last night i had a body shot from our company of another nationality girl. cream and shot stuff on naked body.

taste good and smile like a mama milk and slap my face by mexican chix.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast