Today I met with Wakako for the second time. The first was a May 3rd. This was her second day and I am kicking myself that I was OS and iExperiment got in there on the first day with his shower scene. I post this report as my first is no longer on the forum.

Firstly, all of Yamada’s girls have a great attitude, are always smiling (except in the photos he sends), dress fashionably and arrive on time. Oh, I think they all love sex too! Why are Japanese girls so horny?

Wakako looks like an 18yo cheeky Japanese girl that normally works in a dress shop and is into fashion. And that’s exactly what she is and does. She has a very cute face, medium brown hair down her back and a slim body with fantastic B+/C- boobs.

If you have seen the photos and not the real thing then delete them because she looks so much better in the flesh.
We kissed and she said “I missed you, I wanted to see you again”. It’s hard to believe such an inexperienced and innocent girl can make up stuff like that. Anyway, it worked on me and I’m going to believe it.

Like all good, cheeky 18 year old girls, she got her little purse out and led me to the bedroom.

We unbuttoned her dress to reveal a bright red bra and it came back to me about how good these boobs really are. They are perfect to me and scream “EIGHTEEN!” . I remember last time that Wakako had apologised that her pussy was unshaven, saying it was not part of Japanese culture to trim. Well, she had given me an early birthday present with a freshly shaven pussy today. That trim body with no pussy hair was turning me on so it all began to explode on the bed with DATY. I could feel how small her pussy was as my finger was strangled every few moments to the accompaniment of loud sighs and an eventual “I’m cumming”.

Ok, the next bit was really good. BBBJ commenced and I concentrated on that arse in the air and those great boobs that I could see beyond her long straight hair cascading across her face.

It took me a while to actually concentrate on what Wakako was doing. It was a deep throat as good as Lungor could do. But she was very slow and methodical and relaxed. She just moved her head back and forth a few millimetres slowly. This went on for a long time and she gave no signs that she would not be happy doing this for the hour. It’s the kind of blow job you would want as you relax and read the newspaper on a Sunday morning. I absolutely loved it- recommended.

Next we started in mish and I enjoyed the way that those legs could go as far apart as I pushed them and as high toward her head as I wanted. I turned her around like a chicken on a rotisserie, pausing at each increment for a few minutes to pound away. By her reaction I was thinking that each position must be her favourite. This scene ends with her flat on her stomach with me like an angry lion pounding her from behind, her head turned around for passionate kissing.

I’m getting pretty hot by this stage with sweat beginning to form. We start on cowgirl and I’ve got one hand on her clit and one on her right breast. I instinctively move the clit hand to the spare breast, that’s how good they are. After this I go for a bit more DATY as I’m a real fan of this, esp if it’s a blank (bald) canvas.

I’m always a little hesitant to bring up the subject of CIM. Seasoned punters will know that sometimes the reaction can be less than desirable and it usually starts with a confused look that turns to horror when you describe what the C, I & M stand for. I usually follow this with

“oh but I never do that.”

This was not the case today.

Well, I just said to Wakako “do you want me to cum in your pussy...” (with condom) and she said “yes” with a smile. “Or your mouth?” I continued. She said that was fine with just as much enthusiasm and I confirmed a second time.

So back to the long and slow deep throat thing that I so loved earlier. I enjoyed this for a good five minutes before the pace increased just a little. It was enough to tip me over the edge. It was one of those slow and totally satisfying situations, not a fast and furious cum.

Wakako’s mouth hung around on the end of Little Max long enough to let me know this is something that she enjoyed not beared.

After she cleaned up we stood, kissing and cuddling remembering as much as we could about each other from three weeks before. That I even mentioned Okinowa caused her to thank me.

We made promises about how soon our next date would be and how much we would miss each other the second the door closes. It’s all about experiences and this was a wonderful one.