Thread: 645 Blakehurst

Senior Member(無間使者)

645 Blakehurst

I was looking online at shops in my old stomping ground and came across this one https://www.645.com.au
    Seems to have been fully renovated. If they are real pics, the girls look good. Silver, Gold, and Diamond price structure, but no explanation of what to expect for each tier. From the look of the website and the prices it's probably the most upmarket shop in the St George area now. They also have a picture in the gallery of a Macau style waterbed there so that could be fun, especially if you get Macau style service.I unfortunately won't be trying it though. $380 for 90 mins is out of my reach, but I hope someone else has a go and reports back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to be a cheap and dirty place, which gave it appeal in my books. Good luck with the new venture though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember someone giving it a review a few weeks back, he seems to have a good time there with the Taiwanese WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need to give this place a try now since its renno'd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to take a look but we had more punters than available girls.
    We did get a lineup to see the girls though and I will definitely be going back when I get a chance to go out that way.

Bobo looks hot. Her ass looks nice and round. I'm heading that way tomorrow so will try and make a booking + post a AR.