Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smile massage Lawnton

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dishonest by the shop is almost as bad as a punter on here message you for infor, you reply and asked a question an zero reply even though you can see on their profile that they have been on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Eva who used to work here is back from her holidays.
    She now works at VIP Aspley under the same name. Days change from week to week, so you would have to call and ask, if she's there on a given day.
    She's ok with me posting this, as she wants former regulars to be able to find her.
    Cheers mate, much appreciated 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to this place for the first time, it’s in a quiet area unless you’re a local. Had a 27 year old Hong Kong girl named Jen*ie. age sounded about right, she didn’t look 30 so I believed her. Massage was shit. Flipped over without getting me geed up first. Tried to extract 2 pines to see her naked, I went the 1 pine option, times are tough. Decent steady action but was detached from the whole ordeal. Did a shit job cleaning the mess she caused and the killer was not a hot towel in site, she just wiped me down with Vileda paper towels. Left with an empty sack but I wouldn’t recommend this joint. The boilers at Wonder put on a better show down the road. I passed a place called SA Massage in between the 2 shops, might try that next time I’m in the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The "if you shit on our towels it's extra" is hilarious and concerning.

Sa is the same shit. Wonder, Elemental Focus if you want boilers who do a decent job in the area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    The "if you shit on our towels it's extra" is hilarious and concerning.

Sa is the same shit. Wonder, Elemental Focus if you want boilers who do a decent job in the area.
    Thanks for the tip kind sir, I’ll take a boiler that performs over a standioffish young mute most days of the week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12