PDA

View Full Version : Question Xmas Day - any shops open or privates working?

Reddy
18-12-2020, 04:12 PM
Will any shops/privates be open on Xmas Day/Night? Particularly around Chatswood to Ryde?
The new Covid restrictions have cancelled my Xmas travel plans so I will be by myself on Xmas. Would be nice to relax that evening.

aussiegaigin
18-12-2020, 05:27 PM
I think there have been a small number of shops open in past years. The girls will probably be playing catch up with their income.

TittyGuy
18-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Will any shops/privates be open on Xmas Day/Night? Particularly around Chatswood to Ryde?
The new Covid restrictions have cancelled my Xmas travel plans so I will be by myself on Xmas. Would be nice to relax that evening.

I’m sure there will be a few and most definitely privates available, as plenty of the girls families live overseas. Start reaching out to your favourite shops now, bro. I never had much luck with Locanto or the other one. Always arrived to meet a 20 year older version of the girl in the picture or someone that didn’t look anything like the picture. Anyway, good luck, You are running outta time haha.

Sam678
18-12-2020, 05:52 PM

I think Liaisons is open for Christmas. Checked on their website as I was deciding between it and other two shops for this weekend. Website mentions they are open on Xmas day and night.

Zinzan
18-12-2020, 06:24 PM
My regular privates and regular brothel girlies tell me that Christmas Day is the best day of the year. You will find all brothels open and the privates will be flat chat. Best book early.

Hex11
18-12-2020, 08:45 PM
Summerville is typically open on christmas day

Jerime2p
18-12-2020, 09:19 PM
Summerville is typically open on christmas day
Thanks for the intel

Please keep adding

Joe1956
18-12-2020, 09:38 PM
A very busy day. Brookvale is looking forward to going 24 hours solid. The days either side and HoHoHo day is solid. Extra girls I’m told lined up and waiting
Enjoy!!! I gotta eat ham and turkey :(
Hahahah
I’m sure all Asian shops are the same

drifter
18-12-2020, 10:02 PM
Didn't realised it was going to be that busy. Was going to have a quiet Christmas punt.

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2020, 10:24 PM
The way the cluster is building , there may not be a Xmas for Sydneysiders !!

We could all be heading towards a lock down ! Lord have mercy on us all !

bobbi-stretch
19-12-2020, 01:27 AM
The shops will be flat out lots of lonely men out there

rooter
19-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Most Asian shops remain open over Xmas.
Xmas is not a big deal for many Asian and other non-Christian, people so business as usual for WLs, receptionists and customers.
Lunar/Chinese New Year, well that's a different story.

Sam678
19-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Xmas day more of a sounds like business day for WL business with hiked demand. Better to book in advance with trusted providers to avoid disappointment unless person is open for bit adventure/experiment which can result in both disappointment or pleasant surprise.

PervySage
19-12-2020, 12:45 PM
I had a memorable punt Christmas morning last year..

What a way to start Christmas day! Punt in the morning and BBQ in afternoon!

Visited my fav ML at that time and a good time was had by all!

Assandlegs
20-12-2020, 09:01 AM
The new Covid restrictions have cancelled my Xmas travel plans so I will be by myself on Xmas. Would be nice to relax that evening.I predict that we will be in a fairly solid lockdown because the Northern Beaches cluster is now at 38...
Social distancing had become a joke and everyone is trying to starburst for the holidays.
I think we'll be lucky to be able to stick our head out of a window, let alone go for a punt. I used to be a glass half full guy but people keep doing stupid shit without thought or care for others.
Anyway, enjoy your punt while you can, keep safe, think with your big head - not your little head and try and get through Christmas before we think about the fires/floods/storms that will happen in the new year.

Merry fucking Syphilis... err..Christmas......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

syd_pete79
20-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Anyway, enjoy your punt while you can, keep safe, think with your big head - not your little head and try and get through Christmas before we think about the fires/floods/storms that will happen in the new year.

Hear, hear, merry xmas and good luck to us all!

Funland
23-12-2020, 11:39 PM
Hills Family Massage in Castle Hill is open and pumping, pun intended.

DirtyLurker
24-12-2020, 06:59 AM
Chatswood will have a heap open

warwick1
24-12-2020, 06:12 PM
Spend time with your family.........oh crap I probably said something wrong......merry xmas

rooter
24-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Xmas has become a spending and consumer fest so buying and indulging in a R&T or FS is no different to buying gadgets and clothes, stuffing your face, getting drunk etc. Merry Xmas and Enjoy!

warwick1
24-12-2020, 06:34 PM
Xmas has become a spending and consumer fest so buying and indulging in a R&T or FS is no different to buying gadgets and clothes, stuffing your face, getting drunk etc. Merry Xmas and Enjoy!
Merry Christmas to you...........................

woods23
24-12-2020, 07:09 PM
Near star city- Summerville is Open Christmas day nd new year day !11am to 8pm both days.

cuteguy
25-12-2020, 03:05 PM
The girls need money and so do the shops. Not everyone celebrates Christmas in Australia even though it is a public holiday. It's still 'open for business' for many shops. Ho Ho Ho and come inside boys. :shout: