PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best titties on ML

somtum
07-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Let's get them out, so to speak.

Thai girl at Photara Thai on Clarence st hands, down the best natural I've seen, Her name sounds like "G'day". Being Thai, I will guess written like Gudai

Best I haven't seen is Patty from Croydon. Now is M.I.A.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Where do I begin ?

somtum
07-12-2020, 07:45 PM
ummm the most recent you've seen :cool2:

B J Hunter
07-12-2020, 08:03 PM
But there are so many sub categories for this award
Best size
- Xlarge (the AHL award)
- Best Handful
Best shape au natural
Best bolt ons
Best bounce
Most responsive
Best nipples
Best just for staring
Best for a hard workout
Fuck it too many to name... someone else take over.

somtum
07-12-2020, 08:37 PM
But there are so many sub categories for this award
Best size
- Xlarge (the AHL award)
- Best Handful
Best shape au natural
Best bolt ons
Best bounce
Most responsive
Best nipples
Best just for staring
Best for a hard workout
Fuck it too many to name... someone else take over.

Jesus dude. it's only as convoluted as you make it.

somtum
07-12-2020, 09:05 PM
my next list will be 'Best butthole on ML'

What's your sub categories for this? :shout:

manjuice333
08-12-2020, 12:12 AM

Thai girl at Photara Thai on Clarence st hands, down the best natural I've seen, Her name sounds like "G'day". Being Thai, I will guess written like Gudai

Hmm Gudai you say? I'm interested to hear more about her bro. Is she dark skin/light skin? Nice big round ass as well?

I'm asking cause I used to see a girl here that went by both Nadia and Anna and also used to work at Pure Massage. She had great tits, they were enhanced but had a fairly natural look to them and felt great. Some might be mistaken for thinking they are naturals.

I'm hoping (probably in vain) that I can find her again cause I loved her titties.

somtum
08-12-2020, 07:58 AM
Guday/Geedai is tiny. 5ft 5... darkish skin. I would say a cute little ass.

Her massage technique is quite poor actually. I came obsessed with her tits. I asked her if they were fake. because they were so perfectly tear drop drop shape.

B J Hunter
08-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Jesus dude. it's only as convoluted as you make it.
Yes ‘Tits’ should be so simple, but a lifetime working in financial services has wired my brain to the point where I analyse the shit out of everything like I’m writing a business plan. It’s painful some days going for a punt where I’m trying so hard not to apply polices, processes and procedures for what’s about to happen!!! Thank you for pointing out my shit mindset. I’ll get to work writing a development plan now, which section do I post that in. Oh fuck I did it again.

somtum
08-12-2020, 08:34 AM
soooo you're the fun guy in the group :shout:

svkx
08-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Yes ‘Tits’ should be so simple, but a lifetime working in financial services has wired my brain to the point where I analyse the shit out of everything like I’m writing a business plan. It’s painful some days going for a punt where I’m trying so hard not to apply polices, processes and procedures for what’s about to happen!!! Thank you for pointing out my shit mindset. I’ll get to work writing a development plan now, which section do I post that in. Oh fuck I did it again.

I am not normally a details guy, but when it comes to tits and chicks in general tastes vary greatly and sometimes day to day.

My current breast preference is, natural, firm, nicely shaped a-b cups. Like those found on Juri at 335 Gardeners Rd Mascot.

But tomorrow I could be looking for a completely flat chested pointy nippled set.

I can be persuaded by be a big set of DDs but I am usually disappointed by the softer bodies these biggens are attached too.

In saying all of this, I am an arse man, small and firm is my thing. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somtum
08-12-2020, 09:07 AM
actually, that's a legitimate point. I have a regular ML and her titties are small, young and perky with perfectly proportional brown nipples. Not my regular asian teardrop shape I'm drawn to. But on her, I say goddamnnnnnnn!

Dettol
08-12-2020, 02:40 PM

Is this a legit place or with usual extras available?

yowser
08-12-2020, 06:27 PM
actually, that's a legitimate point. I have a regular ML and her titties are small, young and perky with perfectly proportional brown nipples. Not my regular asian teardrop shape I'm drawn to. But on her, I say goddamnnnnnnn!

With some asian girls having a very slim petite body size, even b cups can look really perfect if you know what i mean

manjuice333
09-12-2020, 01:09 AM
Is this a legit place or with usual extras available?

It's owned by same owner as Pure Massage in North Syd which is not legit at all and offers FS.

Photara though I believe most will offer extras if asked though they are trying to appear legit. If you go there, take your undies off for the massage and they'll know what's up lol.

manjuice333
09-12-2020, 01:10 AM
Guday/Geedai is tiny. 5ft 5... darkish skin. I would say a cute little ass.

Her massage technique is quite poor actually. I came obsessed with her tits. I asked her if they were fake. because they were so perfectly tear drop drop shape.

Thanks! Might give her a try

B J Hunter
09-12-2020, 07:48 AM
my next list will be 'Best butthole on ML'

What's your sub categories for this? :shout:

So tempted to give the butthole awards list a crack... but I would be highjacking the thread and bringing this forum into further disrepute (is that even possible). Another thread another time maybe. Preview- Best sphincter bleaching of 2020 goes to...

Funny you brought it up anyway, got into a chat with an ML the other day about the disgusting state of some punters areseholes and how she deals with it! Ps if you ever see your girl reach for the tiger balm ‘take the hint’ for next time guys!

lemon_head
02-04-2021, 11:19 PM
Hmm Gudai you say? I'm interested to hear more about her bro. Is she dark skin/light skin? Nice big round ass as well?

I'm asking cause I used to see a girl here that went by both Nadia and Anna and also used to work at Pure Massage. She had great tits, they were enhanced but had a fairly natural look to them and felt great. Some might be mistaken for thinking they are naturals.

I'm hoping (probably in vain) that I can find her again cause I loved her titties.

Did you ever find Nadia? I used to see her and would be very keen to catch up with her again.
Those tits were to die for.

lemon_head
02-04-2021, 11:28 PM

Did you ever find Nadia? I used to see her and I miss those tits.

smn5746
03-04-2021, 12:51 AM
I am not normally a details guy, but when it comes to tits and chicks in general tastes vary greatly and sometimes day to day.

My current breast preference is, natural, firm, nicely shaped a-b cups. Like those found on Juri at 335 Gardeners Rd Mascot.

But tomorrow I could be looking for a completely flat chested pointy nippled set.

I can be persuaded by be a big set of DDs but I am usually disappointed by the softer bodies these biggens are attached too.

In saying all of this, I am an arse man, small and firm is my thing. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want flat chested or small tits u should go to 227 Broadway

warwick1
03-04-2021, 05:42 AM
I am a leg man, but the 2 girls I see have perfect natural breasts but the legs are my weakness , both perfect as well, you can change breasts but great legs are god given, (I take after my Dad)...

MrPerson126
03-04-2021, 07:30 AM
I think this thread is losing its focus a bit...

I'm pretty oldschool with this, I like em busty, and perky.

Rachel at North Strathfield 227, Cherry at North Strathfield (Ahlunger your words took me to her and her amazing Spanish skills!), and Penny at Leichhardt 429 are tops! If you have any others DD and up, and who might be open to FS, shout em out here.

Also, June at North Strathfield looks interesting, but I can't find anything on her anywhere. Any punters tried her out?

AGS1980
03-04-2021, 09:10 AM
There used to be a Thai ML working at Bodytone - Kingsofrd and went by the name Nadia..... By far the best set of natural fun bags I've come across. My word!!!! :surprise:

woods23
03-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Best ever ml boobs- K Hera at SS.
Prefect size is C cup unbelievable feel nd the smallest pink nipples omg...I can suck it alll day. Plus a beautiful face.
Quite a interesting character this one very unique.

Labia Vortex
03-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Jane....Five Dock Massage....not big ...just perfect....beautiful nipples

themailman
03-04-2021, 05:13 PM
Nicky ; Thai girl DD fantastic Bolt on
At Kelly's Flowers Five dock
now working in North Sydney somewhere

Howgoodwerethe80s
03-04-2021, 06:31 PM
For mine between 2015-2017 Tarah at 227 Broadway.

Howgoodwerethe80s
03-04-2021, 06:35 PM
So tempted to give the butthole awards list a crack... but I would be highjacking the thread and bringing this forum into further disrepute (is that even possible). Another thread another time maybe. Preview- Best sphincter bleaching of 2020 goes to...

Funny you brought it up anyway, got into a chat with an ML the other day about the disgusting state of some punters areseholes and how she deals with it! Ps if you ever see your girl reach for the tiger balm ‘take the hint’ for next time guys!
Now that I get mine waxed. Its easy to clean.

punter185
03-04-2021, 08:04 PM
There used to be a Thai ML working at Bodytone - Kingsofrd and went by the name Nadia..... By far the best set of natural fun bags I've come across. My word!!!! :surprise:

Bodytone still open? Haven’t seen any feedback on the web about this shop at all the last few years.

smn5746
03-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Bodytone still open? Haven’t seen any feedback on the web about this shop at all the last few years.

Always seems open, when I go past to my favorite Chinese :smile:

punter-pie
03-04-2021, 10:43 PM
now working in North Sydney somewhereAny idea where? Pls tell

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

scottie2222
03-04-2021, 11:25 PM
[Removed post text]

Labia Vortex
04-04-2021, 12:09 AM
Penny at 495 Leichhardt is reputed to have a great pair

Labia Vortex
04-04-2021, 12:25 AM

MrPerson126
04-04-2021, 05:43 AM
had some great older tits at thornleigh this arvo

What's the report scottie2222? Shop? Girl? Deets?

MrPerson126
04-04-2021, 05:44 AM

Confirmed. In her photo they look a little saggy, but they are juuust right in person. She's good too, knows what it's all about, doesn't watch the clock. There's no convincing her for FS though :/.

AGS1980
04-04-2021, 07:25 AM

I'm surprised there's not much feedback with that shop, I've had nothing but good experiences there.

warwick1
04-04-2021, 05:28 PM
now working in North Sydney somewhere

She is at I am told Chatswood 60 and calls herself "Brandy"...

Rogeryou
04-04-2021, 10:37 PM
I think this thread is losing its focus a bit...

I'm pretty oldschool with this, I like em busty, and perky.

Rachel at North Strathfield 227, Cherry at North Strathfield (Ahlunger your words took me to her and her amazing Spanish skills!), and Penny at Leichhardt 429 are tops! If you have any others DD and up, and who might be open to FS, shout em out here.

Also, June at North Strathfield looks interesting, but I can't find anything on her anywhere. Any punters tried her out?

I am more of a full service guy but I love awesome titties. Love the sound of Rachel does she do FS?

MrPerson126
04-04-2021, 10:41 PM
I am more of a full service guy but I love awesome titties. Love the sound of Rachel does she do FS?

With Rachel I think she's picky with it... she did once in my case, but then the next time wanted $150 >.<. I think it depends on the day.

I'm all about FS too... if you know any MLs who do FS though, with nice big natties, do let me know

themailman
05-04-2021, 09:39 AM
She is at I am told Chatswood 60 and calls herself "Brandy"...

Hahaha , beat me to it lol, warwick1...
Yes that is correct , Nicky, now known as " Brandy " now works at 60 Chatswood ,
have to check the Roster , she works different days , not only G8 titties (actually D )but , a Fantastic service , BBDT , no gagging

Rogeryou
05-04-2021, 01:28 PM
With Rachel I think she's picky with it... she did once in my case, but then the next time wanted $150 >.<. I think it depends on the day.

I'm all about FS too... if you know any MLs who do FS though, with nice big natties, do let me know

I have got one man but small titties young and only does CBJ tight puss and a decent massage. Hard to find a killer massage with a decent fuck

aznanon
06-04-2021, 09:17 AM
Shelley at New Five Dock that works Monday and Thursday has a great pair of boobs, they're big and perky. Doesn't do anything more than NHJ though but she's young, pretty and has an amazing body

gundamsux
06-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Saw June last week, she said she's half thai half korean. Cute decent sized soft titties. Face definitely looks like korean. Very cute, good english and good attitude. Went for standard NHJ as this was first time, would be keen to know if she has anything else on offer.

Rikimaru
06-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Saw June last week, she said she's half thai half korean. Cute decent sized soft titties. Face definitely looks like korean. Very cute, good english and good attitude. Went for standard NHJ as this was first time, would be keen to know if she has anything else on offer.

Asians from other countries go to Korea often to do plastic surgery. My guess is that she's a Thai girl who did surgery in Korea, hence the Korean look.

gundamsux
06-04-2021, 04:09 PM
Ah that makes sense. Any other feedback about june would be great. Not sure if i ll see her again, her NHJ was great but probably not worth going back if she doesn't have anything else on the menu.

the_boss_king
06-04-2021, 04:39 PM
Rachel 227 north star

TwiceAweek
07-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Ah that makes sense. Any other feedback about june would be great. Not sure if i ll see her again, her NHJ was great but probably not worth going back if she doesn't have anything else on the menu.Pretty sure it's the same June from 6 Poplar St last year. There might be some ARs floating around from then.

She's quite short. Fit little body but looks much better in the pics or with clothes on. Boobs are rock hard bolt ons (I prefer naturals) and service was pretty boring and scripted. Felt more like getting a haircut than a sneeky HJ.

Not the worst punt but more fun to be had with others. If you're at 227 NS see Cherry or Rachel. More exciting, extras and boobs.

pay per pus subscriber

PervySage
07-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Many Thai MLs obsessed with looking Korean or Chinese 🤣🤣🤣

Those Korean cosmetic surgeons making a killing.

Asians from other countries go to Korea often to do plastic surgery. My guess is that she's a Thai girl who did surgery in Korea, hence the Korean look.

Aussieguyinsf
07-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Myra at Renwick - early 20s Thai/Chinese with perfect shape boobs and nipples. See my review http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?101727-Myra-Run-don%92t-walk-to-this-gem

Rogeryou
07-04-2021, 03:33 PM
Myra at Renwick - early 20s Thai/Chinese with perfect shape boobs and nipples. See my review http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?101727-Myra-Run-don%92t-walk-to-this-gem
Does she offer FS 😁

yowser
07-04-2021, 07:12 PM

But its very Korean of her to have a “no panties no bra” policy when working. In Korea some of the sex shops ask their girls not to wear panties and bra.

Labia Vortex
07-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Does she offer FS ��
No she does not…

Rogeryou
07-04-2021, 08:33 PM
No she does not…

🥲🥲🥲 keen to see Rachel at 227 but
I just leave more horny from just a wristy. I might have to go past Ginza next few days get the job done.

Aussieguyinsf
08-04-2021, 09:49 PM
No full service

55551133Eight
14-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Would love to hear more...I can definitely agree with Penny, amazing tits but seems like FS is impossible the times I've tried. Furthest I've gotten is an extra BJ but then I realised I came to the shop for her Spanish :sweat: Black when she was still at Paddington 244 gave an unbelievable spanish, and thai Sunny who used to work at MAC last year also had an amazing pair. Hmmm I've tried finding good tits but can't say I've had any luck apart from those three, especially after when covid first blew up :cry2:

MrSeven
14-04-2021, 12:50 PM
No Brandy at Chatswood 60. Any other intel on this girl? Her name? shops?

qng5858
14-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Would love to hear more...I can definitely agree with Penny, amazing tits but seems like FS is impossible the times I've tried. Furthest I've gotten is an extra BJ but then I realised I came to the shop for her Spanish :sweat: Black when she was still at Paddington 244 gave an unbelievable spanish, and thai Sunny who used to work at MAC last year also had an amazing pair. Hmmm I've tried finding good tits but can't say I've had any luck apart from those three, especially after when covid first blew up :cry2:

Are you talking about Penny at 429 Leichhardt ?

MrPerson126
12-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Are you talking about Penny at 429 Leichhardt ?

Yepp, that's her. 429 is a pretty good shop, with a nice private rear entrance. Would love to find another like that.

Horndog7
26-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Agree. June has a very fit body

woods23
26-03-2022, 02:39 PM
J Moon at 227ns ..nicest pecky boobs c+ cup pink small nipples beautiful face curvy body:prettiness:
Better than K Hera at SS as reference!

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2022, 02:50 PM
Where do I begin ?

It’s interesting that I have not responded further to this thread, but I did posted in my Top 10 thread for the same topic, so perhaps I should share that here as well:

OK, the Top 10 Best Breasts from RnT shops:

My personal selection criteria:

A. Must be big, well, not Tooooo big actually, but big enough for Spanish. So D Cups are minimum.

B. Must be Natural

C. Must be nicely shaped, can drop a little but not too saggy.

D. Spanish on offer.

E. Good connections, rapport and decent services.

F. Strictly my personal taste and IMVHO.

1. Bonnie - 玉女派巨乳系列掌門人。Bella812 and Bella Siam Thai. 36 E Cups. My busty girlfriend in Cantonese.

2. Emma - 西北巨乳學生妹波霸。Diva Sussex and George St. one of the biggest pair I had the pleasure to have. 40 G Cups. She was simply Awesome when I first met her.

3. Rita, 18 yr old, 35 Double D Cups. 悉尼第一波,no 1 tits in Sydney. 227 Broadway

4. Iris, 童顏巨乳,20 yr old, size 4, 34 E Cups, QVB and Broadway

5. Linda, Iris Mark II, 35 Double D Cups, Broadway

6. Rebecca, 14 Burwood Road , QVB, 38 E Cups. Key saying: 女人,就是要知道怎麼樣去服侍男人. Her famous saying: women must know how to serve and please men. And she did that in a truck load. Unfortunately she started to tattoo too much in later days.

7. Linda, 38 F Cups, SSS - Spanish Super Star. She let us fuck her big tits like there was no tomorrow. VIP Pyrmont

This is classic:

咁如果有個大波妹响你身上用對大波㚒吓夾吓你碌野仲叫你慢慢來享受吓唔好咁快出嘢!

跟住仲提議不如你起身換個位置來刁佢對大波!咁點算好 ??.........Haha

Her review is a must read for all titty fuck lovers.

8. Coco/Ada, you won’t think Coco will be down at no 8 won’t you ? Ex SL, SF, Burwood, Stanmore, Burwood. I have had the most sessions with Coco than anyone else in the top 10 here. 36 D Cups. She worn no bra in Summer when not working, they were that firm and up lifting.

9. Mimi, the erotic master with 36 E Cups, the best body/ tits slides and the closest you can get in Nuru massage. Stanmore, 501, Burwood, Falcon St, QVB, 7 Lotus, Burwood private house.

10. My no 1 girls in various stages:
10.1 Linda (aka Candy) SL
10.2 Lisa Silver Fox, QVB, 7 Lotus
10.3 Rebecca, 316 Central, Broadway
10.4 Cherry 🍒 QVB 227 NSM

The common characters of my no 1 girls is that they were all great, busty and excel in overall, but when it comes to the Best Breasts, they ain’t.

Honourary mentions:

Sophie 501, probably should be up there tits wise, but she never allowed Spanish at 501 nor Chatswood - no shower !! Although she gave me everything else.

Mia, 501 Newtown.

Tamara, 34 Double D Cups Aussie blonde beach babe, but that was long long time ago at 29 Newland prior to my forum time. No review.

Vivian, 36 D Cups at Zanadu, pre forum

Miko, Bella812, reviewed and just about the only ML we still have a photo of her big cleavage.

Nina - I called her 悉尼第一金手。 but no Spanish !!

Rachel, Japanese girl in Cleveland

There you go.

How about you guys ??

Cheers

Themassageking
26-03-2022, 09:23 PM
Sunny Thai girl on Hunter Street at Wynyard. Amazing E cup breasts.not sure if she is still there.

j_highrolla
26-03-2022, 10:27 PM
My vote is for Hera from SS.

These days probably Wendy from Five Dock, and Cherry at NS 227

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2022, 11:35 PM
My vote is for Hera from SS.

These days probably Wendy from Five Dock, and Cherry at NS 227

Cherry 🍒 baby of course, you can also add Coco at 208 Stanmore .

j_highrolla
26-03-2022, 11:47 PM
Cherry �� baby of course, you can also add Coco at 208 Stanmore .

Thanks for recommendation Ahlungor. will find time to check out Coco !

pocketrocket88
27-03-2022, 08:53 AM

I tried June before. Friendly sweet looking girl. But in terms of service, it's only ordinary for me. Nothing special or shout about.

Like other mates here mentioned, there are better ones in 227NSM to be spending your money on if service is placed a little more importance than look.

Horndog7
27-03-2022, 12:12 PM
It’s interesting that I have not responded further to this thread, but I did posted in my Top 10 thread for the same topic, so perhaps I should share that here as well:

Some of those ladies have since moved on ? If that is the case do you have a current top 10?

Horndog7
27-03-2022, 12:14 PM
I tried June before. Friendly sweet looking girl. But in terms of service, it's only ordinary for me. Nothing special or shout about.

Like other mates here mentioned, there are better ones in 227NSM to be spending your money on if service is placed a little more importance than look.

June has a great body. However, I think her breast are enhanced not natural (for those who find this important).

Horndog7
27-03-2022, 12:26 PM
If you want flat chested or small tits u should go to 227 Broadway

She’s not longer on the roster. Any idea where she has moved to ?

Jimmyloves
19-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Omni used to visit Wollongong a few years back! She was from Sydney area! I wish I knew where she went!

Puntyman
30-11-2022, 02:57 PM
This list is insane! Thanks for sharing and keen to try

cheekypineapple50
02-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Big tits alone - Soda, Cherry 227NS, May, Yoyo - 14Burwood, Sunny - Wynyard Blossom

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Big tits alone - Soda, Cherry 227NS, May, Yoyo - 14Burwood, Sunny - Wynyard Blossom

Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby, of course! 👏👍🥰

Add Coco at 208 Stanmore and there’s my current top 2.

eric1234
03-12-2022, 10:15 AM
I'm a fan of Olivia at Ryde Massage.

DDT
04-12-2022, 09:01 AM
Yoyo, AAA massage Wollongong .

Budgyboy
06-12-2022, 11:38 AM
Sala at DJ Thai sensational titties

cheekypineapple50
06-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Cherry �� Cherry �� baby, of course! ������

Add Coco at 208 Stanmore and there’s my current top 2.

hmm, thanks for the tip. Bro Ahlungor. Haven't tried Coco at 208 Stanmore, on my td list but did try out new girl Coco at 227NS, couldnt resist that chest. At first I thought wow looks so good must be fake but then I rubbed my eyes when she pulled them out to reveal wonderful set of natural, yummy soft Ds that were too much fun to play. Normal massage was nothing to write home about but that awesome boob to body massage, tit sucking and a bit of spanish. Couldnt stop burying my face in them pillows. I think may have a contender for cherry. You should book coco and cherry double, you will be in heaven.

woodcock
09-12-2022, 06:13 AM
hmm, thanks for the tip. Bro Ahlungor. Haven't tried Coco at 208 Stanmore, on my td list but did try out new girl Coco at 227NS, couldnt resist that chest. At first I thought wow looks so good must be fake but then I rubbed my eyes when she pulled them out to reveal wonderful set of natural, yummy soft Ds that were too much fun to play. Normal massage was nothing to write home about but that awesome boob to body massage, tit sucking and a bit of spanish. Couldnt stop burying my face in them pillows. I think may have a contender for cherry. You should book coco and cherry double, you will be in heaven.

Wow nice report on coco.

Cherry wants to charge me for $80 for spanish...

I wonder how much does coco charge for spanish?

Thanks

mohs
09-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Definitely Sunny at Wynyard Blossom

carmen farquis
09-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Wow nice report on coco.

Cherry wants to charge me for $80 for spanish...

I wonder how much does coco charge for spanish?

Thanks

maybe she's scared of getting splinters

09-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Sala at DJ Thai sensational titties

Any more info on this shop? I’ve been trying to find a Thai Sala who worked at Nirvana 10 years ago

Labia Vortex
09-12-2022, 09:38 PM
Honey …200 Stanmore
Great tits and brickies thumb nipples

woods23
09-12-2022, 10:17 PM
J Moon at 227ns ..nicest pecky boobs c+ cup pink small nipples beautiful face curvy body:prettiness:
Better than K Hera at SS as reference!

Need to add-T Coco at Parramatta blossom/ 200 stanmore. Pecky C cup soft nd firm good shape small pink nipples

Best medium to hard fake boobs- T Milin C cup At SBM . T Sarah D cup SBM/ 200 stanmore nd T Kate D cup natural care Epping. All three also has an amazing booty too !!

Cracker38
09-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Anyone remember many a year ago, a girl called Selena at a shop in Avon Rd North Ryde. Spectacular set.

Rogeryou
10-12-2022, 01:35 PM
Honey …200 Stanmore
Great tits and brickies thumb nipples

Hahahah thats hilarious searching for some big puffy myself

Swell
12-12-2022, 08:11 PM
Great thread haha

Swell
13-12-2022, 09:41 AM
Going to have to read this thread again

Budgyboy
13-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Maybe not your girl, don't think she worked in Sydney as Sala, she's at Albion Park Rail if your keen

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2023, 12:49 PM

Brother cheekypineapple,

Didn’t see your post until today. Well, a Coco (227) Cherry 🍒 double would be Spanish heaven no doubt. But if I do have a chance to get out to 227, no doubt I would rather just catch up with my Cherry 🍒 baby and have an intimate session and not a double with a stranger. Sure you can understand that….. haha

From one breasts lovers to another, you need to burying your head - both the big and small into Anna’s G Cup cleavage man ! Then fuck them with everything you’ve got.

Anna works at VIP Pyrmont on Tuesday and Thursday.

Cheers

frank.huang.ak
22-07-2023, 02:34 AM
Molica @ 14 Burwood, natural DD

jaquedm1307
22-07-2023, 05:44 AM
Dimi at 331 Concord West

83NNI
22-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Brother cheekypineapple,

Didn’t see your post until today. Well, a Coco (227) Cherry 🍒 double would be Spanish heaven no doubt. But if I do have a chance to get out to 227, no doubt I would rather just catch up with my Cherry 🍒 baby and have an intimate session and not a double with a stranger. Sure you can understand that….. haha

From one breasts lovers to another, you need to burying your head - both the big and small into Anna’s G Cup cleavage man ! Then fuck them with everything you’ve got.

Anna works at VIP Pyrmont on Tuesday and Thursday.

Cheers

I didn’t rate Anna at all. Chunky girl with DD tits at best. No where near a G cup.

F0x
24-07-2023, 11:29 PM
Like most other punters June from NSM has a great body and face but a 2/10 for service.

"Best" is kind of a hard. I don't need Bazookas to get me off, a nice decent handful around the high end B to low C cup is my jam.

Award probably goes to Sofia/Hana of NSM/Stanmore.

I still think she has the most "Womanly" body I've like ever seen.

Classic hourglass, lovely enhanced tits, which don't feel like a concrete anti car ramming boulder, with a slender upper shoulders etc down into an almost disgustingly petite waist, coming out into full catwalk hips, but still toned and shapely legs.

I will say she is somewhat of a butterface though. Which is probably why she likes it quite dark in the room come flip over time

RodgHerMoore
25-07-2023, 12:25 AM
Tiffany at 41 Epping has a great set of DD puppies that I motor boated and feasted on today.

bonpopp
25-07-2023, 01:14 AM
Like most other punters June from NSM has a great body and face but a 2/10 for service.

"Best" is kind of a hard. I don't need Bazookas to get me off, a nice decent handful around the high end B to low C cup is my jam.

Award probably goes to Sofia/Hana of NSM/Stanmore.

I still think she has the most "Womanly" body I've like ever seen.

Classic hourglass, lovely enhanced tits, which don't feel like a concrete anti car ramming boulder, with a slender upper shoulders etc down into an almost disgustingly petite waist, coming out into full catwalk hips, but still toned and shapely legs.

I will say she is somewhat of a butterface though. Which is probably why she likes it quite dark in the room come flip over time

Mate totally agree with Hana at 200 Stanmore. She has an epic pair. Overall I’d say she is one of the most underrated MLs as she’s not only stunning but the most friendly I’ve probably ever encountered. Only goes as far as cbj (if you care for that).

Deffsp
25-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Have you seen Momo from Sussex Star / Mirage? In my opinion her pair of D-E cup boobs feel very nice and natural.

jaquedm1307
26-07-2023, 08:02 AM
I will say she is somewhat of a butterface though. Which is probably why she likes it quite dark in the room come flip over time[/QUOTE]

Sorry not familiar with term 'butterface' ????

Deffsp
26-07-2023, 09:46 AM

Sorry not familiar with term 'butterface' ????[/QUOTE]

I admit I googled it lol, but yeah kinda agree. She always said the she is not pretty everytime I praise her. However I found her quite attractive.

F0x
26-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Sorry not familiar with term 'butterface' ????

I admit I googled it lol, but yeah kinda agree. She always said the she is not pretty everytime I praise her. However I found her quite attractive.[/QUOTE]

Like she's not ugly per se, but she's definitely had work done to her face which hasn't 100% worked out. Maybe it just needs to settle a bit or something.

But a lovely lady, nonetheless.

jaquedm1307
27-07-2023, 08:38 AM
I admit I googled it lol, but yeah kinda agree. She always said the she is not pretty everytime I praise her. However I found her quite attractive.

Like she's not ugly per se, but she's definitely had work done to her face which hasn't 100% worked out. Maybe it just needs to settle a bit or something.

But a lovely lady, nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying but despite all said and done u feel she's worth a visit