PDA

View Full Version : Chatswood 350 Joy - strongest clamping pussy on earth right here folks

jethro751
30-11-2020, 08:35 PM
Person's Name : Joy

Establishment : 350 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 30/11/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood350.com/

Phone :02 8065 1990

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am Monday and Tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium size at 162 cm and nice sexy legs, C cup boobs natural, some excess tummy with a large tattoo, pretty face, web photo is real

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Daty, side saddle for 30 minutes then orgasm.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes I enjoyed it and she has a special attribute. Very happy fun girl but almost no English skills.

My experience/comments : I wanted to try the new girl Joy as she looked pretty sexy and has really nice legs and after the shower she seemed excited that I was there to see her.

To her I am just another punter so I guess she will be like this to everyone and she started a nice BBBJ which felt pretty good and she kept telling me to watch in the mirror.

She was asking if it was ok and it was pretty good going about half way down her throat and I enjoyed being sucked for five minutes and also got some balls action.

I asked her if she wanted me to lick her pussy and she said yes but only the clit but I knew what to do and I started on the clit and she was just laying back enjoying it.

I also started to gently lick her whole pussy in long slow strokes and when I did this she seemed surprised at how good it felt and is now crying out each time I did it.

I also tongue fucked her and then went back to the long strokes and some clit work and she got gradually more vocal and then came in my mouth.

So now I get another sexy sucking session and then after five minutes she gets the dom and lube and I suggest side saddle as she said to be gentle.

I get my cock inside easily due to her wetness and she was reacting very strongly right away and seemed to really love me fucking her even though it was quite slow to start.

Each time she got very horny she would have these mini orgasms and shudder and her pussy was clamping down onto my cock with a very strong force.

Now this clamping lasted for 10 seconds each time and the strength of it was almost too much as it felt like a firm hand hold but it made it feel pretty good as in extra tight pussy.

I just slowly fucked her in side saddle and we moved around a little bit with different angles and I have to say with the regular clamping it felt pretty amazing.

She also had my balls in a constant slow hand massage and there was plenty of cum to lube me up and I just wanted to stay like this all day it felt so good.

I was telling her about how some girls insist on me fucking them like this for 40 minutes and even more than and hour a couple of times and she told me she wants to be on the list.

She kept saying that I was an amazing fuck and that it felt so good and not to stop and just to keep going as long as I could and then suggested I pay for a second hour.

I had to decline as I had parked in a one hour spot but I will do this another day for sure.

So anyway here we are just continuing on for quite a while and the whole time we are both on the edge of being super horny and she is cumming regularly with the clamping.

Especially each time I sped up and held her waste she would cry out and clamp on and I would be close to losing it again and this was probably 30 minutes like this.

At the last few moments she was curled up like lay down doggy angle with legs spread out and crying out really massaging my balls and I hammered her stupid.

The final cum was fucking epic as we had built up to it over the 30 minutes and you guys should try this and see how long you can stand the tight pussy without cumming.

Not to mention how horny she was crying out telling me I am the best fuck etc all adds to the excitement of it.

Now a note to the cynical that yes working girls do enjoy this work but it depends on your attitude and how you are with them and I am telling her she is so sexy and how good it feels the whole time because its the truth.

jordan69
30-11-2020, 08:57 PM
Thanks for sharing
Will she look after my JJ and not to clamp smaller?