PDA

View Full Version : Question Rub and tug over full service?

Sneaky castro
13-11-2020, 10:29 PM
What's the appeal of rub and tug over full service. I figure if I'm getting jerked off I might as well go full service.

Labia Vortex
13-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Some days you feel like full service
Some days you feel like rub n tug....Some days you don't
Then there is the cost differential
Rub n Tug can be more erotic with the right girl
For full service I have two girls who I have built a connection with
For massage I likewise have two girls who push my buttons
Some days I can't be bothered putting the effort into FS
It can be that simple....

Peterpecker
14-11-2020, 02:18 AM
I used to think the same thing. Then I landed work in Brisbane where the massage scene is very hit and miss unless you are in the know.

The brothel scene is highly regulated and expensive, $220 an hr minimum and BBBJ and DATY is rare and if it isn’t it’s often extra!

So in summary, here you can get FS, BBBJ and DATY in a massage parlour and it will cost $220 to $270 for the hour. The brothel is similarly priced but CBJ only, no DATY unless you pay.

I do both because I know a MP where BBBJ DATY and full sex is available along with a decent hard massage beforehand for $220 all up 1 hour no clock watching. The other option is the regulated brothers where the sex is very regimented but once you find a gem.....

Labia Vortex
14-11-2020, 08:10 AM
I used to think the same thing. Then I landed work in Brisbane where the massage scene is very hit and miss unless you are in the know.

The brothel scene is highly regulated and expensive, $220 an hr minimum and BBBJ and DATY is rare and if it isn’t it’s often extra!

So in summary, here you can get FS, BBBJ and DATY in a massage parlour and it will cost $220 to $270 for the hour. The brothel is similarly priced but CBJ only, no DATY unless you pay.

I do both because I know a MP where BBBJ DATY and full sex is available along with a decent hard massage beforehand for $220 all up 1 hour no clock watching. The other option is the regulated brothers where the sex is very regimented but once you find a gem.....

Hey Boss... could you PM me the details of that place... sounds like my Nirvana...be much appreciated

Peterpecker
14-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Done Please Enjoy

Labia Vortex
14-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Done Please Enjoy
Champion... thank you

aussiegaigin
14-11-2020, 01:04 PM
I

So in summary, here you can get FS, BBBJ and DATY in a massage parlour and it will cost $220 to $270 for the hour. .
You're not really trying if you are paying that much.

Raybo
14-11-2020, 08:08 PM
You're not really trying if you are paying that much.

Depends who you want to fuck I suppose. More than happy to give $150 tip with the right girl. As Peter says, it's on par with what you pay at FS shops. I know plenty of girls that charge more.

I almost think this attitude is mates rates type of thing. If you are a mate, you'd pay more.......or pay going rate and know you are going to get looked after.

Sneaky castro
15-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Might have to try a few more massage shops see if it floats my boat.

mobo
16-11-2020, 10:57 AM
Only fairly new to the punting scene but I've found a lot of FS is fairly routine. Blowjob, bit of cowgirl, missionary blow then chat. RNT there's a bit more mystery about what you're going to get. I had one girl at midas that did the best handjob while simulating a cowgirl position. Also, I'm not that fond of using a condom so it feels better than an actual FS.

bobbyj99
16-11-2020, 03:46 PM
nothing to comment really

TittyGuy
16-11-2020, 06:11 PM
What's the appeal of rub and tug over full service. I figure if I'm getting jerked off I might as well go full service.

Tend to be more a massage guy myself but with the right girl I’ve done FS a couple of times. Don’t mind a bit of BBBJ from time to time if it’s on offer.

mobo
17-11-2020, 09:59 AM
I always liked rnt more than fs, i'm quite active at the gym and play sports so my muscles are always aching. i actually get disappointed when the massage is absolute shit.

I love a good strong massage too. Good strong massage I don't even mind if a bloke does it. RNT is a different story, if it's half decent I consider that a bonus but I'm fully expecting it to be completely weak and useless but I'm only there to exercise one muscle and if she can do that right it's all that matters.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2020, 10:55 AM
I'm primarily in for the massage. There are a few girls around who can do an excellent job, and top it off with a good Part 2/3/4 as well.

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2020, 10:55 AM
I always liked rnt more than fs, i'm quite active at the gym and play sports so my muscles are always aching. i actually get disappointed when the massage is absolute shit.

Yuki at Bondi Rd
Candy at VIP Pyrmont
Nicole at 1B/139 York St QVB

Enjoy and thank me later !

mobo
17-11-2020, 11:38 AM
I'm primarily in for the massage. There are a few girls around who can do an excellent job, and top it off with a good Part 2/3/4 as well.

problem is most of the young pretty girls probably haven't had any training. Thai girls would be the exception

aussiegaigin
17-11-2020, 01:15 PM
I'm quite happy with the MILFs who service me, and v/v. Nothing beats experience.

rooter
17-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Brothers lets end this false dichotomy between FS and R&T.
Let's not find things different between ourselves but focus on what we have in common.
It's a new era now with Mellow Joe in the Whitehouse.
Not quite the Age of Aquarius, but maybe more the Age of a Hairy Arse.
A R&T session can end with a fuck and a FS session can end with a handjob.
It's all good.
Enjoy!

mobo
18-11-2020, 10:13 AM
Brothers lets end this false dichotomy between FS and R&T.
Let's not find things different between ourselves but focus on what we have in common.
It's a new era now with Mellow Joe in the Whitehouse.
Not quite the Age of Aquarius, but maybe more the Age of a Hairy Arse.
A R&T session can end with a fuck in and FS session can end with a handjob.
It's all good.
Enjoy!

Well said. Give me a hug *no homo*

Sneaky castro
18-11-2020, 01:58 PM
All very constructive opinions. Like I said will have to try out some massage shops and do some research of my own.

Funland
24-12-2020, 12:12 AM
Most shops will offer FS if you bring the cash with you.

DirtyLurker
24-12-2020, 06:53 AM
What’s the accepted approach if your new to a shop?

Who initiates the extras discussion?

AHLUNGOR
24-12-2020, 07:37 AM
What’s the accepted approach if your new to a shop?

Who initiates the extras discussion?

Mate, you can just go with the flow , that’s the mystery and excitement as well as some hunting fun and challenges you may say between RnT and FS, where the former is/may be/could be/perhaps something will happen while the latter is a sure thing in most cases!

From my little bit of experiences in RnT, if you just want part 1&2, you should get majority of the time - unless you walked into a legit or “Thai” shop with more female customers lol.

Otherwise , the MLs would touch you inappropriately and present you with the menu ? Or if only nude HJ is offered, then you can always ask if you are in the mood! No ?

Otherwise , if you must have FS or that’s what you are after on the day, then you should Always go to a FS shop, it would end up cheaper, better facilities (shower and bed, dom and lubes !). But that’s just me, what ever floats your boat and each to his own, right ?

Merry Xmas and happy punting !

Cheers 🥂

CFM001
24-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Mate, you can just go with the flow , that’s the mystery and excitement as well as some hunting fun and challenges you may say between RnT and FS, where the former is/may be/could be/perhaps something will happen while the latter is a sure thing in most cases!

From my little bit of experiences in RnT, if you just want part 1&2, you should get majority of the time - unless you walked into a legit or “Thai” shop with more female customers lol.

Otherwise , the MLs would touch you inappropriately and present you with the menu ? Or if only nude HJ is offered, then you can always ask if you are in the mood! No ?

Otherwise , if you must have FS or that’s what you are after on the day, then you should Always go to a FS shop, it would end up cheaper, better facilities (shower and bed, dom and lubes !). But that’s just me, what ever floats your boat and each to his own, right ?

Merry Xmas and happy punting !

Cheers ��

I agree with you brother.
I find that the mystery of going to a RnT place more exciting than FS
Especially if you end up getting part 3
More exciting doing something that is not usually offered...

cuteguy
25-12-2020, 03:27 PM
I recall hearing one guy say to his mates that he preferred to go to RNT places rather than brothels because he didn't feel he was cheating on his misses. He was just getting a massage even though he was getting a happy ending which was not a sexual act for him. Just like Bill Clinton who didn't consider oral sex as being actual sex. Figure that out guys. LOL

CFM001
26-12-2020, 03:14 PM
I recall hearing one guy say to his mates that he preferred to go to RNT places rather than brothels because he didn't feel he was cheating on his misses. He was just getting a massage even though he was getting a happy ending which was not a sexual act for him. Just like Bill Clinton who didn't consider oral sex as being actual sex. Figure that out guys. LOL

IMO Cheating can only be defined by the other party. If they're ok with you going to FS places because they can't fulfil your needs, then that's not cheating. On the other hand, if they're not ok with you chatting to a female work colleague after hours about non work stuff, and you do it, that's cheating.

The problem is not yours, it's theirs. And if you can't accept their definition, maybe it's time to leave.

Just my 2c

wilisno
26-12-2020, 07:40 PM
IMO Cheating can only be defined by the other party. If they're ok with you going to FS places because they can't fulfil your needs, then that's not cheating. On the other hand, if they're not ok with you chatting to a female work colleague after hours about non work stuff, and you do it, that's cheating.

The problem is not yours, it's theirs. And if you can't accept their definition, maybe it's time to leave.

Just my 2c

Exactly ! That’s why I always said it’s up to the wife or partner to judge, not oneself.

That said, moral standards are different too. Some issues could be morally acceptable to some races, religions or cultures, but immoral to others.

CFM001
26-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Exactly ! That’s why I always said it’s up to the wife or partner to judge, not oneself.

That said, moral standards are different too. Some issues could be morally acceptable to some races, religions or cultures, but immoral to others.

Amen brother wilisno

spaniel77
27-12-2020, 09:57 PM
I think I'd want the full massage with the nervousness of "will it happen"? Then again I'm new here...

theusual
29-12-2020, 08:46 PM
RnT is just my preference. Knowing the ML has all the discretion and chooses to go further is also a bit of an ego boost.

whatuppop
01-01-2021, 08:22 PM
i started with fs and now transitioned to rnt. its not that i dont like fs but sometimes seeing the girls trying to waste time annoys me. and my preferred rnt shops are closer to me than fs

Nelly69
03-01-2021, 12:41 AM
So for my NYE punt, I ended up at SBM, first time there because I couldn't get a booking at Diva. I picked a girl and she give me a good massage for 30 mins and asked me to turn around, I started by hugging her and kissing her shoulders and behind her ears while playing with her pussy. I can feel she was getting so wet and horny she straight out asked I want to fuck. Now I wasn't looking for a FS because I had a FS girl booked for the midnight service but she was so hot and horny I couldn't say no. Though it did cost me another $150, it was probably the best fuck I've had for a long time. She was just wild and wanted some loving... We made a lot of noise pounding her on that flimsy massage table I felt naughty which made it more exciting.

Although this punt cost more than a 1 hr booking at a FS shop, I felt energized because getting FS at a massage shop is not a given, the excitement of knowing I can get a ML across the line does it for me. :)

BTW, my NYE midnight punt was no where near as good as the ML! lol

Funland
04-01-2021, 07:04 PM
Atta boy there Nelly, that's why I enjoy the ML punt over the WL punt, life being like a box of chocolates....

Funland
04-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Who did you see Nelly at SBM?

kelvin310
10-01-2021, 08:08 PM
I prefer RNT because I'm lazy and I like her doing all the work!

Dark_nanon
10-01-2021, 08:42 PM
I concur, some days you just want to relax and not do anything

spaniel77
10-01-2021, 08:57 PM
I concur, some days you just want to relax and not do anything

Very familiar with this...

Spencer
13-01-2021, 06:31 PM
Agree with you! It feels good to be looked after

samytomy
13-01-2021, 07:19 PM
Never be lazy for having sex

vitrium
14-01-2021, 01:52 PM
At massage shops, usually if P3 is on offer it's because the ML actually wants it. That's my experience anyway. It's a nice escalation of events, and often feels better. You can really tell when they want it too. Start sucking on those titties and play with around with their pussy until they can't stand it and need a nice big cock filling them.

Generally a cheaper way to punt because most of the time it's just a massage and a wristy which will set you back around $90 for 30mins.

I also find MLs put a bit more effort in as well. Which is nice. The girls at FS joints sometimes look a bit spent/tired.

local
15-01-2021, 02:42 PM

AHLUNGOR
15-01-2021, 06:19 PM
At massage shops, usually if P3 is on offer it's because the ML actually wants it. That's my experience anyway. It's a nice escalation of events, and often feels better. You can really tell when they want it too. Start sucking on those titties and play with around with their pussy until they can't stand it and need a nice big cock filling them.

Generally a cheaper way to punt because most of the time it's just a massage and a wristy which will set you back around $90 for 30mins.

I also find MLs put a bit more effort in as well. Which is nice. The girls at FS joints sometimes look a bit spent/tired.

Good luck to you if you have had any success when the ML really want it. Sorry to be differ, I would think the majority of them if do offer FS, the only thing they really want is your money !! Especially when they tell you that you are the only one !!

Nothing wrong with that though, it’s always a win win !

Cheers

fud
15-01-2021, 07:26 PM
It does happen though, if/when the ML is comfortable plus it's additional $$, a win win as bro AHL says.
That's the Holy Grail for punters I'd imagine.

the_boss_king
15-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Honestly all comes down to your mood. We all have our days !
Me personally o find rnt girls are generally prettier !

samytomy
15-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Good luck to you if you have had any success when the ML really want it. Sorry to be differ, I would think the majority of them if do offer FS, the only thing they really want is your money !! Especially when they tell you that you are the only one !!

Nothing wrong with that though, it’s always a win win !

Cheers
According to my experiences, some ML told me she didn't do part3 with everyone, but as they been ML she did for money and wish you not be the easy money for them

Nelly69
15-01-2021, 10:53 PM
I don't know, but I had a good session with a ML that just wanted sex the other day.

I've seen this ML once before and paid $150 for FS, this time around I was feeling lazy and just wanted a good massage and a NHJ to finish the week (also I just finished a session at the gym). After part 1, she asked me to turn around and we hugged a little then she jumped ontop and started pussy slide on my little feller, with all my will power I said sorry I am not up for it today, lets just do HJ.

She lifted her pussy off my dick and I could feel her juice dripping all over my stomach. She grabbed my shaft and said, but you seem horny today, lets just fuck! By this time, my brain is saying (cheering) fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. but my body is saying, no... too tired... So again, with all my will power I said lets just do HJ, besides I didn't bring any money with me. She then bent over and gave me a quick bbbj and asked how much do I have, I said I've only got the change from receptionist which is $30. She said ok and quickly put a dom on me and rode me like a cowgirl in a rodeo. somehow I regained my energy and fucked her on every surface of that massage room. At the end she was happy not to take the money but I gave it to her anyway.

Anyway, I thought she just wanted some loving that day... maybe I got lucky, don't expect that to happen again though... lol

Riff888
15-01-2021, 11:50 PM
I don't know, but I had a good session with a ML that just wanted sex the other day.

I've seen this ML once before and paid $150 for FS, this time around I was feeling lazy and just wanted a good massage and a NHJ to finish the week (also I just finished a session at the gym). After part 1, she asked me to turn around and we hugged a little then she jumped ontop and started pussy slide on my little feller, with all my will power I said sorry I am not up for it today, lets just do HJ.

She lifted her pussy off my dick and I could feel her juice dripping all over my stomach. She grabbed my shaft and said, but you seem horny today, lets just fuck! By this time, my brain is saying (cheering) fuck her, fuck her, fuck her. but my body is saying, no... too tired... So again, with all my will power I said lets just do HJ, besides I didn't bring any money with me. She then bent over and gave me a quick bbbj and asked how much do I have, I said I've only got the change from receptionist which is $30. She said ok and quickly put a dom on me and rode me like a cowgirl in a rodeo. somehow I regained my energy and fucked her on every surface of that massage room. At the end she was happy not to take the money but I gave it to her anyway.

Anyway, I thought she just wanted some loving that day... maybe I got lucky, don't expect that to happen again though... lol

Is that you Hu6e/Bury Your Dead however many user names you've had? [emoji23]

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Nelly69
15-01-2021, 11:58 PM
Is that you Hu6e/Bury Your Dead however many user names you've had? [emoji23]

No idea who you are talking about Riff, but Hu6e sounds like a good guy. lol.

Riff888
16-01-2021, 10:41 AM
No idea who you are talking about Riff, but Hu6e sounds like a good guy. lol.Welcome back

You're trying a different approach this time, being nice getting your posts up, not stirring shit up just yet.

But still the same patterns.

Maybe too much mushroom tea [emoji23]

cuteguy
16-01-2021, 05:54 PM

She must have lost that loving feeling until you came around and swept her off her feet. Go Maverick!:cool2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVNWSEX-WqU

vitrium
16-01-2021, 06:58 PM

Was she suggesting bareback? You probably dodged a bullet there.

konfuzion
16-01-2021, 07:35 PM
Was she suggesting bareback? You probably dodged a bullet there.
Look like only story good imaginings

warwick1
16-01-2021, 08:13 PM
My new regular, pretty hot eh??72377

Nelly69
16-01-2021, 11:00 PM
My new regular, pretty hot eh??72377

hahaha, She is hot Warwick!

and no I wouldn't have gone bareback, thought it would be nice! lol

punter-pie
17-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Having a massage is more intimate, and there is the excitement of not knowing how it will end. Also nice to know you're not the 12th cock in the same hole that day

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Bobbybareback
22-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Full service as I can give myself a hand job. Not just full service, full natural service and typically pay between $60-$85 30min, now that's value.
"raw or not at all"

gundamsux
22-01-2021, 04:18 PM
I prefer bbbj at a shop. Nhj is nice but using hand is a tad boring. Sex I get a lot but most girls won't go licking the lollipop for long before rushing to the real thing. So a good sloppy DT bj is much preferred.

gundamsux
22-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Comes with complimentary STDs too haha

vitrium
23-01-2021, 11:07 AM
I prefer bbbj at a shop. Nhj is nice but using hand is a tad boring. Sex I get a lot but most girls won't go licking the lollipop for long before rushing to the real thing. So a good sloppy DT bj is much preferred.

I find BJs are relatively common to get from MLs if they are in the mood. Full P3 is much less common, and seems to come down to their customer preference.

Don't get sucked in to the whole 'I only do this for special customers' BS though. If they do it with you. They are probably doing it with a bunch of other people as well, for the extra $$$.

cuteguy
23-01-2021, 02:54 PM
I find BJs are relatively common to get from MLs if they are in the mood. Full P3 is much less common, and seems to come down to their customer preference.

Don't get sucked in to the whole 'I only do this for special customers' BS though. If they do it with you. They are probably doing it with a bunch of other people as well, for the extra $$$.

The risky bit about doing with MLs is they might not get tested regularly like most WLs. She might do it with one guy one day and then another guy on another day and believe she doesn't need to get tested because she hasn't done it with many guys. Just remember you need only one person to be infected to spread it just like covid19.

Alexander77
05-06-2023, 02:57 PM
Can you pm me this place. Cheers

AussieScooter
14-06-2023, 02:44 PM
Whatever your preference is, you can't beat just laying there and some lady rubbing your body and you not 100% knowing what is going to happen. Some days my ML lets me put a finger in her pussy, some days she doesn't. Sometimes I get a CBJ, sometimes not. I always get a release and sometimes it's with a finger up my butt. I love the suspense and relaxation all rolled up together.

Harika
17-06-2023, 11:50 PM
If you go in to an rnt joint with the expectation of a guaranteed fs you may not always get it as mls work there and not a brothel so they can pick and choose who they offer extras to. Remember at the end of the day they are there to make $$$ so if you have good hygiene not smelly overly hairy etc and respectable and not a raging asshole and approach properly as To what you want you will get a straight answer.
Personally the charm of rnt is it can save you money from duds as you can work out the vibe and decide accordingly and yes you will find prettier ones who are less tired visibly overworked etc

Roy.akim
18-06-2023, 04:40 PM
There’s less pressure/expectation going into a RnT than your FS shops. For those who are quick to unload, going to a RnT you know there’s going to be a massage and some teasing so you can ease and get your money-worth before the after nut clarity and remorse.
You always have a menu to opt into extras whatever your mood and vibe with the ML is. At the FS shops you have already paid to full $$ whether or not the WL ended up being a dud.

BassHLCYG
19-06-2023, 08:17 AM
I'm old. I've got aches and pains all over the place. I need a pretty regular massage to keep myself in minimal pain so RnT is the obvious choice for me. The laying back and relaxing bit whilst someone looks after you is always 👍

Pussyeater13
19-06-2023, 10:29 AM

My RnT experiences have been much better than my FS ones. In terms of value I think it's better

Steve88
19-06-2023, 07:25 PM
I think rub and tugs are more exciting and stimulating because there are no certainties. When you achieve the unexpected it just makes the experience unique. With FS you know the ending already.

Double_Adapter
19-06-2023, 07:50 PM
I think rub and tugs are more exciting and stimulating because there are no certainties. When you achieve the unexpected it just makes the experience unique. With FS you know the ending already.

So what you're saying is that punting is like going to the movies; where FS is a high end production, with popular actresses, with a predictable plot and a predictable ending. And RnT's are budget productions, with b-grade actresses, an unpredictable plot and a guaranteed happy ending.
I will say that RnT's do produce a few horror stories.

jesss1987
21-06-2023, 11:50 PM
RNT and body slides all day

Themysterypi
26-06-2023, 07:56 AM
I'm a full service type of guy. You pay and know what to hopefully expect. rnt is a gamble and some don't have showers. Also I find rnt quite expensive for what is it.

perineum
25-07-2023, 06:54 PM
The anticipation is exciting. And getting a high quality massage. Maybe a little bit of masochism of getting blue balled as well?

plannergelo
07-08-2023, 11:58 AM
Can't beat Nuru style massages for me...the full experience of FS with a touch of massage!

asiafever
07-08-2023, 10:50 PM
So what you're saying is that punting is like going to the movies; where FS is a high end production, with popular actresses, with a predictable plot and a predictable ending. And RnT's are budget productions, with b-grade actresses, an unpredictable plot and a guaranteed happy ending.
I will say that RnT's do produce a few horror stories.

Yeah true, like when you get a girl whose hand job is like someone with parkinsons trying to unblock a sink...

F0x
08-08-2023, 10:20 PM
I've honestly had HJs that felt so much better than FS.

Fiona and Aoi who are ex-SV were absolute fucking masters. I'm sure there are plenty more out there but I've not experienced anything else like it since.

I remember Aoi had this "thousand hands" technique where you would swear your cock was entering a never ending tunnel of love. There no "up" part of the up and down jerk off, only the down and it felt unfarkinreal. Never had a HJ like it since. Took me to another goddamn dimension, I was as much in awe of the pleasure as I was of the incredibly weird sensation of not having an 'up' in a HJ.

Fiona had really interesting play where she held the base of your cock like a cock ring and teased the head with a twirling finger (or in my case, some lollipop love) which, when I actually did pop under this, I felt my goddamn soul leave my body for a moment, and I wasn't physically able to move for a full minute after it was that intense. She doubled down on the speed but clamped up on the base hard when she felt me throb, you can imagine the feeling of that cum being forced and pressurised through half the diameter of what it might normally go through.

No matter how tight or "good" a pussy is, it can't replicate that anymore than we could replicate the "orgasmatron 55000" dildonator.

You just can't.

I've dipped my toes into FS time and time again, and unfortunately time and time again I cum away disappointed at both the session and price point.

However, I will say I quite enjoyed Dana from No5. I saw Jay as well which I didn't like that much, but I will try one more time to see if I another girl might hit the spot.

Jack Africa
11-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Sounds great Foxy ... is this a different Fiona or is it the popular long time girl that's still there at Summerville?