PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Julia: what Italy is famous for- pizza, pasta, PUSSY

Hungry
11-11-2020, 10:56 PM
Person's Name : Julie

Establishment : 142 Hornsby

Date of Visit : Nov 2020

Rates : $200 for 45 mins

Size/shape : Sz 8-10, slim limbs with long legs but slight tummy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Italian

Services Provided : DFK, CBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Pretty good

My experience/comments :
First time at this shop and the access was a bit weird. I came by George St and there is no street parking in front of the shop so I pulled into their carspace at the front. Although there is a door, it was marked with Exit and an arrow pointing to the side. I followed the arrow to an unlit alleyway which leads to the back of the building. I prayed that I would not get mugged or worse stabbed as I made my way down this dodgy alley to find the ‘entrance’ at the back of the building, where there were more parking spots. It would have been useful if they put on their website that entrance and parking is at their rear on Hunter Lane!

Anyway paid and was directed to go to Julia’s room. Again this was a little unusual for me as usually the girls usually pick me up fromreception or the waiting area to take me to the room. I guess they follow the Ginza modelwhere a girl gets allocated a certain room for the whole shift and certainly Julia has “spread” herself out in her room with her belongings strewn all over the place.

Another punter had described Julia as resembling Amy Winehouse and I certainly can see the resemblance with the way she applies her makeup. Nice Mediterranean facial features and a sexy Italian accent to boot. She was waiting on the bed for me wearing only a see-through lace robe. After a shower I joined her on the bed and after a brief chat to break the ice, I put our mouths to better use. Passionate kissing with a decent amount of tongue and I enjoyed running my hands over her body and taking her robe off. She has a pair of perky C-D cups but although she has slender limbs with slim long legs, she also a little bit of pudge around her tummy.

She was reactive to DATY and gently pushed me away after she shuddered from
her orgasm. It was now her turn to return the favour and she has more than a few tricks to service her client. Given her other job at a RnT, she knows how to use her hands around a cock and had great HJ skills but I wasn’t there for a RnT so I asked for her mouth around my cock instead. Nice CBJ with DT and before long I wanted to fuck that Italian pussy. Unfortunately she was very low on lube (must have been a busy shift!) so penetration felt a little dry at times and less sensitive. She allowed me to direct her into whatever position I wanted and was pretty reactive to the pounding I gave her.

I had a decent time but Hornsby is a bit out of the way for the overall experience. She does RnT at MAC and alternates working there with doing FS at Hornsby. As always please treat her well!

Nthnrr
13-11-2020, 11:48 AM
As nicely and you might get the same at MAC and save yourself the trip to Hornsby.

Hungry
14-11-2020, 04:51 PM
As nicely and you might get the same at MAC and save yourself the trip to Hornsby.

I’ve never been to MAC: do most of the Western girls there do FS as an extra and if so what is the going rate?

blitz
14-11-2020, 08:29 PM
It would have been useful if they put on their website that entrance and parking is at their rear on Hunter Lane!

It literally states on the homepage of their website "Parking is at the rear in Hunter Lane".

Nthnrr
14-11-2020, 09:06 PM
I’ve never been to MAC: do most of the Western girls there do FS as an extra and if so what is the going rate?

I haven’t actually taken it up but 120 was the price offered.