PDA

View Full Version : Question Full Service AR from ML at Massage shop?

WhoreManger
04-11-2020, 11:54 PM
Should I post an AR for a ML who gave FS at a massage shop, which is not a licensed brothel?

Would Forum members or shop management frown on that AR?

Or is it ok to post it here in the interest of sharing experiences with Forum members?

Thanks

WM

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 05:55 AM
NO
The shop would not want the attention of regulatory bodies or the press knowing of unapproved activities in the shop.

iamnotasexrobot
05-11-2020, 06:15 AM
Do what you want mate. There's no specific rule about it, and plenty of other reports with the same situation.

kingwally
05-11-2020, 07:03 AM
Should I post an AR for a ML who gave FS at a massage shop, which is not a licensed brothel?

Would Forum members or shop management frown on that AR?

Or is it ok to post it here in the interest of sharing experiences with Forum members?

Thanks

WM

No way !!! You would only bring unwanted attention to that shop and authorities would find out and close them down. Listen to what aussiegaigin says...he has over 3000 posts and has been on here a long time, the other guy has only 14 posts to his credit and possibly has not seen what damage a report like that may do to a business, and us punters.

iamnotasexrobot
05-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Hmmmm, there are so many reports on here against massage places where it explicitly states, or heavily hints at it.
Seriously, if anyone wanted to you could probably shut down all the massage places in Sydney based on various reports here.

kingwally
05-11-2020, 07:53 AM
Hmmmm, there are so many reports on here against massage places where it explicitly states, or heavily hints at it.
Seriously, if anyone wanted to you could probably shut down all the massage places in Sydney based on various reports here.
That is why we only want it in the private area or via PM, not for any newbies on here that have not built up a credible reputation on here.

storry_teller
05-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Might not be shut down immediately but definitely gets inspected then lead to fined.
Keep going to court, losing money for court and lawyers. And council will keep an eye on the business. That’s what happened to Wynyyard massage.
Lots of punters like to brag, anyway. They can’t wait to spit out the service which they think it’s life victory.

winboy
05-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Another downside is punters may then expect that service from the girl, when it was only meant to be offered to a select few.

samytomy
05-11-2020, 09:31 AM
You can just post shop area and girls name or discripe the girl look like, don't give shop name and other details, give a little bit and we can discover more for fun, thx

Labia Vortex
05-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Don't do it bro
No upside for the shop or the girl
You got lucky ...keep it to yourself
Tell everybody you won't get lucky again....at least not with that girl
She may have to move shops

warwick1
05-11-2020, 10:24 AM
I think this is the key part. Not all ML offer FS to all clients. I think a lot of the time you need to be a regular and they have to like you before it is offered but your YMMV.

I have had FS at the shops I have visited and believe me if an old cunt like me can get it anyone can............

storry_teller
05-11-2020, 10:29 AM
No need to like you. Big offer, small dick, cum quick then the girl who wants to do fs at massage shop will say yes without hesitation.

I think this is the key part. Not all ML offer FS to all clients. I think a lot of the time you need to be a regular and they have to like you before it is offered but your YMMV.

kingqxxx
05-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Might not be shut down immediately but definitely gets inspected then lead to fined.
Keep going to court, losing money for court and lawyers. And council will keep an eye on the business. That’s what happened to Wynyyard massage.
Lots of punters like to brag, anyway. They can’t wait to spit out the service which they think it’s life victory.

A competitor who has a brothel license many brothel licenses may have a helping hand there. Phone call to the council cost 40 cents :-)

storry_teller
05-11-2020, 11:11 AM
True. Screenshot then send email to council

A competitor who has a brothel license many brothel licenses may have a helping hand there. Phone call to the council cost 40 cents :-)

samytomy
05-11-2020, 11:40 AM
The girls and MILF who I received FS in massage shop, they do FS with almost anyone just for extra cash, don't think you are special, but if you were rude or take too long you may be refused by next visit, go to FS shop instead of massage shop

Budgyboy
05-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Put in the Private After Massage Section no worries just dont post in general sections, give details without actually being to straight forward, brothers in that section will know what your talking about.

buddy2168
05-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Can I spill the beans on getting a massage at an FS shop?

storry_teller
05-11-2020, 04:26 PM
Why? You cum in 5 mins?

iamnotasexrobot
05-11-2020, 05:25 PM
If it's ok in private then that's only stopping the most basic investigation.
If someone wants to use this forum as a weapon against a rival business, or as actual evidence gathering it's not particularly hard to get access is it?

cum_slow
05-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Just do a report, no need to mention the shop name and girl name

buddy2168
05-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Why? You cum in 5 mins?
No, 30 seconds 🙁

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Just do a report, no need to mention the shop name and girl name

Then people will complain that the report is useless without names.

woods23
05-11-2020, 06:38 PM
Its not big deal u get fs at Rnt nothing special at all. Just post the bloody thing nd get it over it with ...sounds like is your first time lol.
When u start getting DD CIMSW nd ANAL then be discreet about it

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 06:39 PM
I have had FS at the shops I have visited and believe me if an old cunt like me can get it anyone can............

Same experience. But I've passed recommendations to other members here (and not even for FS) in the past, and they have gone and harassed the girl expecting similar services.

There are a few dickhead punters here, don't spoil things for the girls.

PervySage
05-11-2020, 06:43 PM
Its not big deal u get fs at Rnt nothing special at all. Just post the bloody thing nd get it over it with ...sounds like is your first time lol.
When u start getting DD CIMSW nd ANAL then be discreet about it

Especially if you get it all in one session 😁

warwick1
05-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Same experience. But I've passed recommendations to other members here (and not even for FS) in the past, and they have gone and harassed the girl expecting similar services.

There are a few dickhead punters here, don't spoil things for the girls.

I dont visit shops much anymore ( I hate the words punt and bro) anyway I have lost a friendship because of giving info out, I will pm a couple of guys info thats all...

Joe1956
05-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Really don’t know what’s so secret.
Outsmarting the general public and the authorities? Come on ����
A pineapple here, a green there.
Here say on an Internet forum isn’t sworn evidence. Never was and never will be.

kingwally
05-11-2020, 08:47 PM
Really don’t know what’s so secret.
Outsmarting the general public and the authorities? Come on ����
A pineapple here, a green there.
Here say on an Internet forum isn’t sworn evidence. Never was and never will be.Agreed on that but the councils do send out investigators just to check and that is where the trouble(legal stuff) starts.

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 09:10 PM
One "investigative journalist" a few years back actually quoted from ARs posted here and other adult forums as "evidence" of the evil being perpetrated in these dens of sin.

Public opinion from these articles can be more damaging to the business than a visit from the council.

Remember the Sussex St shop near Town Hall that got outed last year?

Raybo
05-11-2020, 10:38 PM
An unlicensed shop doing RnT is theoretically illegal. That's why when you walk into a massage room you may see a sign saying no sexual service. That's any sexual service. Two people touching one another when nude that isn't a penis going inside a vagina is still sexual. A service where a guy ejaculates is most definitely sexual.

Licensed Brothels have their problems as well. But at least their customers can legally fuck. Or touch one another in a sexual way where the aim is for the customer to ejaculate.

Raybo
06-11-2020, 09:28 AM
This might sound a bit picky to a lot of people but here goes.

There is nothing "illegal" in the true sense of the word about the activity! There is no crime in NSW that anybody can be charged with (as long as the participants are consenting adults).

Any sexual activity can define the premises as a brothel and brothels require development consent from the council. Gaining this is not a "licence" per se it's just simply Development Consent granted after a DA approval and refers to the premises not the owner/operator. The most that can happen is the shop can receive either a "Notice to close" order or request to submit a DA for approval.

I would suggest significant fines would be handed out as well if they were in breach of council regulations. Punter gets off scot free!

AsiaAddict
06-11-2020, 09:59 AM

There are many entertaining posts/answers to WM question, but I think yours is the best, bro!!
AA

Ah-D
06-11-2020, 12:48 PM
The "other" forum have AR reports on MP which takes health care rebate, but you gotta be bronze member.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

pokerslowly
06-11-2020, 09:56 PM
I do not recommend it. It is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

It might be good chemistry or she offers it to everyone but either way; attracts unwanted attention.

Eclipsefun
07-11-2020, 01:33 PM
The rule is basically to refrain if you think the girl might want to keep it discreet, but if you do post about fs in a massage joint please do so in the private section which was more or less created for this purpose.

Raffiz88
08-11-2020, 01:59 AM
Best option is probably not doing it. Second best would be avoid details that can identify the shop or the girl.

spir55
08-11-2020, 02:58 PM
No. some ML will provided FS for the best clients.

cuteguy
08-11-2020, 03:00 PM
No. some ML will provided FS for the best clients.

For the best clients or did you mean for extra cash? Money talks if you shape up well.

LukeB
10-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Of course, some ML provide FS.
I’ve done a few times at a massage shop. I just had a sex with her without paying any money to her, and another girls asked me to pay her $150 for FS... All depends.

Without paying? Fuck me mate you either have a 16incher dangling between your legs or the best-looking bloke to ever walk the earth. Good on ya for whichever one it is!

AGS1980
10-11-2020, 03:43 PM
I’ve been fortunate enough to establish a connection with a few MLs over the years and not having to pay for FS. Last experience was last week 😊 Will be going back this week for more with a bit of luck.

Raybo
10-11-2020, 04:13 PM
when did this thread change from writing an AR about FS in a massage shop to bragging about FS exploits with massage girls?

BlackToad
10-11-2020, 05:23 PM
when did this thread change from writing an AR about FS in a massage shop to bragging about FS exploits with massage girls?

Every massage thread eventually turns that way.... personally I got free FS from a massage girl today, then another massage girl and the mamasan joined in and we had a foursome. I was so good they each gave me a $50 tip.

warwick1
10-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Every massage thread eventually turns that way.... personally I got free FS from a massage girl today, then another massage girl and the mamasan joined in and we had a foursome. I was so good they each gave me a $50 tip.Then I burst into the room and you gave me a BJ........

OnlyMeWhoElse
10-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Then I burst into the room and you gave me a BJ........

Pity the camera man, lighting, sound crew, gaffers and director got no action!

liminal
12-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Okay i feel goaded ... I’ll write a FS AR

can a few wits throw out a few beginnings , so I can Construct an opening para..

warwick1
13-11-2020, 01:55 AM
Okay i feel goaded ... I’ll write a FS AR

can a few wits throw out a few beginnings , so I can Construct an opening para..

It was a cold rainy Saturday morning and I woke with an itch I could not scratch............

Serrucho
13-11-2020, 06:51 AM
I like to go FS shops and try and only get a massage. Living on the edge.
One time a WL gave me BB massage! No gloves, nothing.
Only in the lucky country

liminal
13-11-2020, 12:22 PM
It was a cold rainy Saturday morning and I woke with an itch I could not scratch............

Something I can work with..

Throw a few more out .. let’s workshop this

Sydlong
13-11-2020, 01:33 PM

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away......

warwick1
13-11-2020, 02:05 PM

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness..........