PDA

View Full Version : General talk Covid risk in punting

naughtyprik
22-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Hi bros
I am still contemplating whether to go back to punting . Haven’t been out since February.
So to all bro’s who have been brave and out there, how do you convince yourselves it’s safe . What gives you comfort
Is it the low community transmission in nsw that you consider low chance.
How do you think about the risk of spreading to your family if you get it.
Or do you wear a condom on your face for protection :cool2:

Just keen to get your thought and see how you rationalise it.
I would run into depression if I were to wait for a vaccine before I re enter the scene

wilisno
23-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Hi bros
I am still contemplating whether to go back to punting . Haven’t been out since February.
So to all bro’s who have been brave and out there, how do you convince yourselves it’s safe . What gives you comfort

I would run into depression if I were to wait for a vaccine before I re enter the scene

If you could run into depression for not punting, the consequence could be greater than the risk of catching COVID anyway ! ;) ;) ;)

Joe1956
23-10-2020, 06:43 AM
Not easy but after 8 months I figure it’s safer now than it was before. So I’m back enjoying it.
3 punts in 3 days
More to go. Cashed up!!!! ������

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Hi bros

Mate, only yourself knows your own personal situation and risk factors!

Are you and your wife/partner in the age group with the higher risk ? Do you have underlying health issues and conditions ? Can you and your family afford to get sick ?

On the other hand, no , you can’t protect yourself from Covid with condom, you should try a mask , it works ! Whether you are going FS or RnT, no reason why you can’t wear a masks throughout your session, pretty sure any WL or ML these days will be more than happy to serve a masked customers , for their own health and safety, every body wins, why not. Have done it myself , no problem at all.

Let’s be very careful out there.

Cheers

brotherjim
23-10-2020, 02:26 PM
The only way to rationalise it is the same way you rationalise daily life. Which is with the figures we have in Australia the risk is so low it is negligible.

If numbers were like Victoria was at the start of the second wave then different story.

annintofu
24-10-2020, 01:11 AM
it's not an idle question, I had (and still have) the same concern. more importantly, even if you didn't catch it, if someone at the shop does, you might receive a call to isolate or test, very embarrassing if you have family.

Albwick
24-10-2020, 04:00 AM
Also, if you using fake details and you do come down with something. It isnt hard for them to work out where its linked too.

Just need one breakout and they will asking alot of 'where have you been' questions to join the dots.

Then you'll need to explain why you may have been in a certain area And anyone else close to you -family, friends, work...

Best be working on those cover stories just in case ;)

Budgyboy
25-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Naughtyprick your next to no chance of catching covid in nsw, get out there and into it. Your sounding like a queenslander or a sand groper and we all know their soft cocks so do your nsw brothers proud and get out there and into like 100s of of us on this forum