PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace A good session with pretty girl Wendy (her video attached)

Stud666
14-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW

Date of Visit : 7 October 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au

Phone :0411 666 757

WeChat: sakura57a2

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 45mins $200

Size/shape : tall with good body shape, slim, natural B boobs, photos are real

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : Diamond service

Value for money/recommend? : Recommended

My Experience/Comment:

Wendy has worked at Sakura57 before, but only for a short time and left. I missed her last time and I have been hungering for her because her photos and the video look so sexy and innocent. So I booked her 45mins as soon as she came back this time.

And she didn’t let me down. Her video is 100% real. In terms of the authenticity of photos, I think Sakura57 and Kyoto206 are the NO1. of all the shops in Sydney. On their website they show the real photos of working girls, some of which are taken in their shop. The video below is from the Wechat Moments of Sakura57, the same as real person. Unlike other working girls who wear sexy bikini, Wendy was wearing a white one-piece dress, with the shoulder naked. It makes her more elegant and gorgeous.

She led me into a room and passed me the mouthwash. Then we start some DFK. Her lips and tongue are so sweet. When I was following her going upstairs just now, I observed from behind and got to know how to take off her dress. While I was kissing her, I pulled down the zipper on her back and easily took off her dress. Wendy’s tits are not very big, about B cup, but the shape is nice. I suck her tits for a while and we went to take a shower together. After the shower, I hold her waist and legs and suddenly lifted her up and carried her to the bed. I put her on the bed. She looked so happy and said that she likes to be lifted up like this. She said she feels as if she is with her boy friend. On the bed, we kept DFK. She got on top of me and kissed from my tongue to my body and finally to my little bother. Her blowjob skills are good. She sucked my cock gently while I was playing with her tits. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

Wendy knew what I want. She put on the condom for me and rode on me. I pulled her to me to kiss her passionately while I was pounding her from below. She started to moaning. This position lasted for a few minutes, then I brought her down to begin Missionary. I kept my dick in her body while changing positions.

I moved her legs behind her head because in this way I can penetrate to the deepest. I started to fuck her hard. I remember she shouted out and her eyes rolled back in her head. It looked like she really enjoyed the sex. After a few minutes, we turned to doggy and I fucked for another 5 minutes before I ejaculated.

Wendy of Sakura57 is so good, with pretty face and slim body. Overall 8. The boobs size are B cup. The height is around 165. Her legs are beautiful in high heels. The service is awesome. She said she can do catbath for me with warm water in her mouth. And also she can do rimming. But I didn’t ask for those, because I’m a giver and I like to serve girls. Haha.

Stud666
15-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Sorry. I didn't successfully upload the video.:confused2: