PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 278- Betty Great GFE

Msnh01
17-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Felt honey today and headed to 479 to have some fun. Booked Betty based on friend's recommendation. Booking is easy and arrived on time. Paid one hour diamond and went to the room. After short wait, Betty joined me in the room. She is around 1.6m tall, petite and slim, natural B cup, and very good legs. Pretty face and girl next door type. Betty joined me in the shower and thoroughly cleaned my little brother. A great BBBJ followed on my already very hard cock. I can't wait to further explore this gorgeous girl. We headed to the bed and more BBBJ was provided. The technique is very good, a beautiful combination of suction and licking. I almost could not hold anymore so asked her to stop. I went DATY on her already very wet pussy. The taste is very sweet and Betty is very responsive to my action. Dommed up, I entered her in missionary. Very tight and snug pussy. I kept pounding her very hard and she really enjoyed it. We had a non stop DFK in this position and Betty kept telling me she loves it and not to stop. We also tried cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and doggy, which is the highlight of entire session as she has a very good bum and leg. I really enjoyed looking this beautiful curve while seeing my hard cock sliding in and out that beautiful pussy. Finally, I cannot hold any longer and had a very strong cum right there.Although her English is a work in process, she is a very interesting girl and we had a very pleasant talk afterwards.

An enjoyable experience, and a girl worth seeing. Highly recommended and I will definitely see her again.