PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Luna

Nelly69
08-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Person's Name : Luna
Establishment : Kyoto206
Date of Visit : 7/8/20
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://citybrothel.com.au/project/luna-china/
Rates : $130/1/2hr
Size/shape : average height , reasonably pretty, slim figure, nice B-cups, bush
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : BBBJ, doggie, HJ, FS
Value for money/recommend? : recommend!

I had free time this afternoon and popped into 206 to see whats on offer. I spotted Luna and went for 1/2 hour. I didn't think her photo matches her look but it is her in the photo.

She was very bubbly and was cute in her manner. We had a shower and she washed me down and gave me a BBBJ to kick off the session. Then she bounced onto the bed and to get ready for the session (it was very cute and fun). She wasn't into too much DFK and avoids it, but what she avoids with DFK, she more then made up for in the BBBJ bit. She alternated between a good BJ and HJ in all the position possible. I was close to CIM but I need to test that pussy.

She was tight and we did all position before I blew my load.

Overall, she was pretty good, I had fun with her but it wasn't a unforgettable event. She had nice little tits, maybe A/B and had nice skin.

I would recommend to give it a go.

skaterg
14-01-2021, 10:02 PM
I'm very confused by the 2 photo's that you have attached. The 2 photos are of different people. Which one is Luna? The top or bottom one?

Nelly69
14-01-2021, 10:18 PM
I'm very confused by the 2 photo's that you have attached. The 2 photos are of different people. Which one is Luna? The top or bottom one?

They are both her photos, but the bottom one is def her.

Kyoto206
20-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Person's Name : Luna
Establishment : Kyoto206
Date of Visit : 7/8/20
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://citybrothel.com.au/project/luna-china/
Rates : $130/1/2hr
Size/shape : average height , reasonably pretty, slim figure, nice B-cups, bush
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services Provided : BBBJ, doggie, HJ, FS
Value for money/recommend? : recommend!

I had free time this afternoon and popped into 206 to see whats on offer. I spotted Luna and went for 1/2 hour. I didn't think her photo matches her look but it is her in the photo.

She was very bubbly and was cute in her manner. We had a shower and she washed me down and gave me a BBBJ to kick off the session. Then she bounced onto the bed and to get ready for the session (it was very cute and fun). She wasn't into too much DFK and avoids it, but what she avoids with DFK, she more then made up for in the BBBJ bit. She alternated between a good BJ and HJ in all the position possible. I was close to CIM but I need to test that pussy.

She was tight and we did all position before I blew my load.

Overall, she was pretty good, I had fun with her but it wasn't a unforgettable event. She had nice little tits, maybe A/B and had nice skin.

I would recommend to give it a go.

Thanks for the AR bro!

Nelly69
20-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the AR bro!

No worries bro, I heard she has lost weight since August? Might have to visit her again.

Xxzzxx
21-01-2021, 12:21 AM
thanks for ar :)

libido
31-03-2021, 06:35 PM
Nice AR. Can she do CIM?

Kyoto206
11-12-2021, 06:47 PM
Luna is on today 11/12/21 (Sat)
12pm - 2am