PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville My beautiful wasabi AYA!!!

timtam
03-07-2020, 10:39 PM
This morning after a long time of not punting. I saw the beautiful Japanese Aya is on the roster and immediately I made the booking with Simon.
I saw her before covid and this time we rekindled like long lost lovers. She is so Beautifully pretty!!! If I combine these two words. Her face is like the girl next door that you always wanted to date and the perfect girl to bring back and show your mum. She will be a perfect wife material!!!
From a servicing perspective it is Japanese level from the time she walked into the room to kissing me goodbye. Every minute was so good, I felt like being at my girlfriends house and she was catering for all my needs. She speaks English very well and her soft voice just melts your hearts!!! Go and see her guys before she leaves for good at the end of the month! Another gem will be leaving!!!! So sad!!
42 pls recruit more of these girls again. She is up there on my list of best girls, from service to attention to details I could not fault her!! I will miss her for sure!

42Gladesville
03-07-2020, 11:40 PM
Thank you for AR bro!!! Yesss we are so happy we can have Aya!! Truly probably one of the prettiest Japanese girls Ive ever seen!!! 8 years I've been in this industry, definitely can say someone like this is super rare!!!

Papana
05-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Hey Timtam, it looks like you fell in love with this girl. I also like jap girls very much, her service is in general exceptional....any specifics about her performance?

42Gladesville
08-07-2020, 06:46 AM
Aya is working today boys!!!!!!