PDA

View Full Version : General talk It's Official: Brothels will re-open on July 1

rooter
15-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Here is the quote from the Sydney Morning Herald
"From July 1, all businesses, including cinemas, theatres, performance halls, theme parks, show grounds, strip clubs and brothels can reopen."
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/nsw/game-changer-berejiklian-opens-up-state-from-july-1-with-one-exception-20200614-p552fy.html

jearnZoe
15-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Christmas has come early!
Do you gotta leave your contact info though? Even so they're not obliged to verify it right

OmniMime
15-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Woohoo~~

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Tiankou
15-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Big motivation to get me to work on monday morning!

Arnie_Fan_81
15-06-2020, 09:33 AM
Many happy individuals both customers and WLs

hornedone
15-06-2020, 09:36 AM
let's book in a bukkake!

rooter
15-06-2020, 09:58 AM
The headline in the Sydney Morning Herald was "Game changer': Berejiklian opens up state from July 1, with one exception"
And I thought Oh No! the one exception is maybe brothels. But luckily the one exception is actually night clubs.
Brothels definitely open on July 1

Sex mad old man
15-06-2020, 10:16 AM
let's book in a bukkake!

Could be dangerous! I could possibly drown a couple of girls on my own!

holi_day
15-06-2020, 10:57 AM
Thanks mate. I feel my heart beat and adrenaline increased by just hearing this news.

Climax598
15-06-2020, 11:06 AM
When I saw the news my cock immediately came a life and remain hard like rock. Need to see a ML to massage it.

keddy
15-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Awesome just before my birthday as well. Hope there's still discounts for that haha

holi_day
15-06-2020, 11:46 AM
I wonder what the price will be. Would it be same as before, higher or lower?

I know some shops running private in apartments jacked up the peices like 15 to 20%. Not sure what the dynamic is like after the reopening.

wilisno
15-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Where’s the big mouthed Pleck ? Never mind, he wouldn’t have the guts to put his money where his mouth was anyway ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2020, 12:53 PM
I wonder what the price will be. Would it be same as before, higher or lower?

I know some shops running private in apartments jacked up the peices like 15 to 20%. Not sure what the dynamic is like after the reopening.

It's all market drove and no one can beat the principal of supply and demand mate.

paddington244
15-06-2020, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the good news
Shane

holi_day
15-06-2020, 04:14 PM
It's all market drove and no one can beat the principal of supply and demand mate.

Sorry mate I wasn't specific enough. That's exactly what I was wondering if the demand is going to overwhelm the supply, or the other way, or very much balanced as before.

Based on what's happened to the massage shops I would imagine punters flooding in shops on the reopen day?

TheMaestro
15-06-2020, 04:46 PM
This is excellent news bro rooter! Looking forward to some wild antics brother BC style!

Raybo
15-06-2020, 04:52 PM
Sorry mate I wasn't specific enough. That's exactly what I was wondering if the demand is going to overwhelm the supply, or the other way, or very much balanced as before.

Based on what's happened to the massage shops I would imagine punters flooding in shops on the reopen day?

I think prior to the pandemic it was a buyers market. Only some shops were really making a good profit. Others struggled because they weren't competitive with the business models of the good shops. Once everyone gets it out of their systems I think it will be similar post Covid-19.

Meng
15-06-2020, 05:13 PM
Yea I reckon it’ll be like a mad rush in July as everyone’s got blue balls and then it’ll slowly normalise. It’s like those new shops that open and there’s a huge line out. Wait a month or two and there won’t be a line at all.

Midnight_Prowl
15-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Some of the brothels have been operating for many weeks now...
Nothing new

itouch
16-06-2020, 02:15 AM
Some of the brothels have been operating for many weeks now...
Nothing new

Yes indeed. Same price. Not openly advertising though. Run by private invitation.

doctorspock
16-06-2020, 05:07 AM
Bad news, 1 July is the time when you should STOP punting, high risk of covid19 then as all desperate punters are on the loose and will not adopt safety precautions. Punt NOW before the stage 2 outbreak on 1 July

ilovewhores
16-06-2020, 10:05 AM
This is such great news, I hope none of us go thru anything like this again.

Pussyhands
16-06-2020, 11:51 AM
We need to kick start the economy via visiting our WL and brothels ;)

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2020, 12:32 PM
I was just thinking , when the government set the massage parlour free from 13 June. They must have already planned to open the brothel by 1 July ?

The time gap between the two industry/sectors - a bit of a wait and see approach? If massage parlours are operational for 17 days and not much new cases or community outbreak, then it’s safe enough to free us all ?

Ease
16-06-2020, 10:04 PM
That’s a good point - hopefully the rates stay the same or lower - we can all go back to punting as usual 🥳

thewidebluesea
16-06-2020, 10:08 PM
times like these I wish I had a crystal ball … instead all I have is painful blue balls :(

Climax598
17-06-2020, 01:23 PM
By the way, if we punters portray ourself us hungry/ starving dogs... I am sure service will go down and price will go up on the 1st July.
We all really should hold back for a week or 2 and wait till the Shops panick and reduce prices. Even if they don't reduce price, you will see better service from WL, as they want you to come back in these uncertain times.
The girls and shop are not that stupid to do that. Only one bad punt will lost business and punter wouldn't see her again. Repeat business like any business is important. 42 say is offering discount from what I understand.

rooter
17-06-2020, 01:40 PM
After July 1 things will go back to how they were before the lockdowm. not much will change.
The unholy trinity of punting will continue: shop/WL/customer.
The only difference will be that there will not be the usual constant flow of new WLs arriving from overseas.
This is great news for the WLs already here. They will do great business.
It's not great news for the customers and the shops, but they will just have to deal with the new reality.
And eventually the borders will open and lots of WLs disguised as "students" "working visas" "tourists" etc will flow in again.

rooter
17-06-2020, 02:16 PM
There still a lot of overseas students here that ae not WLs.... with the recesssion... more might get into this business..

That's wishful thinking bro. I wish you were right too.
Only a tiny percentage of WLs are genuine uni students studying Law at UNSW or Business and Sydney Uni.
The vast majority of WLs are professional WLs who come here on whatever visa they can get; student, working, tourist, whatever.
Hundreds of genuine Uni Students suddenly becoming WLs? It's a nice thought. But it's not gonna happen.
Sure there might be a few but not any significant numbers.
If you manage to score one good luck!

holi_day
17-06-2020, 02:38 PM
A positive thinking would be, many WLs may choose Australia over other countries to work in consider Australia is "safer". It's legalized here and with almost no new Covid-19 now.

Meng
17-06-2020, 03:45 PM
A positive thinking would be, many WLs may choose Australia over other countries to work in consider Australia is "safer". It's legalized here and with almost no new Covid-19 now.

That’s only if the international flights are reopened. At the moment if a WL or ML leaves Australia they won’t be able to come back.

Raybo
17-06-2020, 05:15 PM
That’s only if the international flights are reopened. At the moment if a WL or ML leaves Australia they won’t be able to come back.

There are a few countries similar to us and NZ now. Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan are all pretty good and even China is, if you believe the data that's coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if international travel gets fast tracked for select countries.

holi_day
17-06-2020, 08:00 PM

That's true. Chinese government just issued a No1 travel warning to any people considering travel or study in Australia. Claiming that there is severe level of discrimination against Chinese people due to the covid-19 outbreak.

Although we know it's a diplomatic issue as ScoMo urged investigation on Covid origin and messed up with Chinese gov. Many Chinese think it's true.

Raybo
18-06-2020, 01:02 AM
That's true. Chinese government just issued a No1 travel warning to any people considering travel or study in Australia. Claiming that there is severe level of discrimination against Chinese people due to the covid-19 outbreak.

Although we know it's a diplomatic issue as ScoMo urged investigation on Covid origin and messed up with Chinese gov. Many Chinese think it's true.

We know here these are isolated incidents and certainly not what is true. The Chinese government are so full of themselves. It's all smoke and mirrors, Chinese people love Australia.

vitamin
18-06-2020, 04:54 AM
I don't think so

Majority of WL are overseas, with closure of international travels. Where are we going to get these C J K girls from?

I think there won't be many ladies working

rooter
18-06-2020, 06:46 AM
I don't think so

Majority of WL are overseas, with closure of international travels. Where are we going to get these C J K girls from?

I think there won't be many ladies working

There are still lots of WLs/MLs in Sydney.
There will be enough WLs/MLs to keep the punters happy and the shops doing OK business.
But there will be no new WLs/MLs arriving from overseas, so no new girls for a few more months.
There are still plenty of WLs/MLs though.
Even if you saw a different WL/ML everyday 7 days a week it would take you many years to see every WL/ML in Sydney.
And many punters see a regular or a few regulars anyway so the lack of new girls arriving won't be an issue for them.

holi_day
18-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Government data tells 80% of student visa holders were still in Australia after the border closure. So we temporarily lost 20%.

But because Australia is doing pretty well in Covid-19 control than US, Europe and many other countries, I am optimistic that Australia will attract more WLs to come over.

Talks have it that Australia border will open for students soon. Universities and schools are happy to cover the cost for quarantine period. If I am a WL, why not come to Australia.

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Don’t think there will be too much of a shortage problem, let’s not forget the economy is in pretty bad shape at the moment, millions are unemployed, the figures doesn’t look too bad due to the Jobkeeper, once that run out in September many ladies (across all walks of life and colours and races) may be forced to enter the industry to make ends meets, its sad but a cruel reality ?

tpol
18-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Don’t think there will be too much of a shortage problem, let’s not forget the economy is in pretty bad shape at the moment, millions are unemployed, the figures doesn’t look too bad due to the Jobkeeper, once that run out in September many ladies (across all walks of life and colours and races) may be forced to enter the industry to make ends meets, its sad but a cruel reality ?

What do the poor guys who lost their jobs do?

tpol
18-06-2020, 01:06 PM
I sometimes give the girl's a massage for 10 mins and they say I do a good job. It also makes them friendlier especially in giving extras.

Then I would ask them to ask mamasan to give me a job massaging the massage ladies.

Climax598
18-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Do more self hand job or become a gigolo!!!

holi_day
18-06-2020, 01:17 PM
I wonder for the shops that run private in apartments and houses during the lockdown, are the girls busier than before or less busy? Just out of curiosity.

tpol
18-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Do more self hand job o!

I mean for money!!!

What do all the male English students do who cant get jobkeeper?

aussiegaigin
18-06-2020, 06:21 PM
I sometimes give the girl's a massage for 10 mins and they say I do a good job. It also makes them friendlier especially in giving extras.

Then I would ask them to ask mamasan to give me a job massaging the massage ladies.

A few years ago I used to massage the mamasan in a shop. She was so impressed she asked me if I would work for her doing female clients.

tpol
18-06-2020, 06:36 PM
A few years ago I used to massage the mamasan in a shop. She was so impressed she asked me if I would work for her doing female clients.

That wouldn't be fun.

But with the MLs, you could get extras for free, accidently brush her pussy/boobs to tease her, etc.

If it was normal clients, geez, you'll get reported.

aussiegaigin
18-06-2020, 10:04 PM
That wouldn't be fun.

But with the MLs, you could get extras for free, accidently brush her pussy/boobs to tease her, etc.

If it was normal clients, geez, you'll get reported.

No, I gave the mamasan a HE, and I understood that is what her clients were wanting. Don't really know because I couldn't take up the offer anyway.

I still massage a few MLs occasionally, and that is what they like.

Niceguy11
18-06-2020, 10:42 PM
I can't wait for the shops to reopen. Horny as fuck.

tpol
19-06-2020, 01:13 AM
No, I gave the mamasan a HE, and I understood that is what her clients were wanting. Don't really know because I couldn't take up the offer anyway.

I still massage a few MLs occasionally, and that is what they like.
What? Mamasan is a he?

aussiegaigin
19-06-2020, 06:57 AM
What? Mamasan is a he?

You've never given a girl a HE equivalent?

rooter
19-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Some positive signs on the horizon.
Maybe a travel bubble with Japan, Vietnam, Thailand and New Zealand.
Hopefully some sexy Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese girls arriving on our shores in the not too distant future.
Oh yeah, and maybe a few Maori girls too. LOL! Those big Polynesian girls are wild! They will break you in half but you will love it!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-18/coronavirus-update-covid19-japan-wants-australian-travellers/12366116

We can only hope ...

holi_day
23-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Days are counting down. What's your plan for 1st July?

I am tempted by Wechat updates but probably hold off until the weekend and give my favorite a visit.

brotherjim
23-06-2020, 04:41 PM

Sell their arses. Why not?

aussiegaigin
24-06-2020, 08:30 AM
Some positive signs on the horizon.
Maybe a travel bubble with Japan, Vietnam, Thailand and New Zealand.
Hopefully some sexy Japanese, Thai, and Vietnamese girls arriving on our shores in the not too distant future.
Oh yeah, and maybe a few Maori girls too. LOL! Those big Polynesian girls are wild! They will break you in half but you will love it!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-18/coronavirus-update-covid19-japan-wants-australian-travellers/12366116

We can only hope ...

Other reports elsewhere suggest Japan will (initially) only be open to business travellers, and visitors will not be allowed to use public transport.

Sentinels
25-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Will probably avoid going on the 1st of july and wait for about a week or a few days depending on my restraint to see how things go and whether or not a second round of the virus will hit or not, not to mention to avoid the initial rush of punters. Wonder if its going to end up like the situation we had when a US carrier docked and forced WL to close shop early in order to rest and recover. Still July would probably be a pretty profitable month for many brothels with the lifting of lockdown and people getting extra cash thanks to tax returns.

rooter
26-06-2020, 08:05 PM
5 sleeps to go gentlemen. It's gonna be crazy busy at brothels all over Sydney on July 1.

Arnie_Fan_81
26-06-2020, 08:30 PM
Shops need to introduce pay by the minute used because there will be plenty who won't need their usual times.

holi_day
26-06-2020, 09:04 PM
What I am hearing from other bros here is that they will hold back a couple of days instead of going on 1st Jul. Me too. Interested to hear what happens on 1st.

rooter
26-06-2020, 09:15 PM
What I am hearing from other bros here is that they will hold back a couple of days instead of going on 1st Jul. Me too. Interested to hear what happens on 1st.

That's what they say bro.
They are just trying to be cool. LOL!

doctorspock
27-06-2020, 10:43 AM
If an infected visitor from victoria hits one of the famous joints then it will probably hit world headlines causing hundreds of infections and will cause Sydney shutdown again. Stay safe guys and if you have symptoms, stay at home!

Riff888
27-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Had my kids last weekend, they both had colds from the other kids at school.

Their mum took them for Covid testing and all negative results.

I had a scratchy throat on Tuesday so I did the drive through test at Rozelle.

Got negative results on Thursday night.

Great system, just get the test if you're feeling sick, it's easy.

You just have to self isolate until you get the results.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Carissawhore
29-06-2020, 05:25 PM
does anyone know if 99 forever is operating?

Tiankou
30-06-2020, 12:44 AM
does anyone know if 99 forever is operating?
just give them a ring on wedsday. i dont see any reason that they wont open.

wachumba
30-06-2020, 11:59 AM
This came from a touch of class.
Still is not legal for brothels to open 1 July according to them

UPDATE - A TOUCH MORE CLASS CANNOT OPEN AS OF YET

Dear Valued Client,

On 16 June 2020, we were advised by the NSW Department Premier, Cabinet and Health Ministers Office that the NSW Government had nominated a 1 July 2020 date for allowing brothels to re-open for business.

It was expected that the NSW Government would announce this information by now, but unfortunately at the time of writing, this has not yet occurred.

It is with deep regret that you may have received a recent newsletter which nominated 1 July 2020 as re-opening date. This was in fact incorrect.

NSW Brothels are not yet permitted to re-open and any brothel which does is opening illegally and its owners, ladies & clients may be fined.

The correct re-opening day has not yet been announced and as soon as it is we will advise you.

We apologise for this confusion but it is a situation beyond our control.

Let's be kind to each other

rooter
30-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Looks like Gladys wants to make us hang on a bit longer ...

Climax598
30-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Yeah! Is true NSW Government website update say sex shop are close on 1 July. Guys use your own hand more again I guess.

rooter
30-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Yeah! Is true NSW Government website update say sex shop are close on 1 July. Guys use your own hand more again I guess.

Still time for an announcement before midnight tonight, but I don't think so.
I reckon if they were opening tomorrow the government would have announced it by now.
Looks like Gladys changed her mind.

holi_day
30-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Still time for an announcement before midnight tonight, but I don't think so.
I reckon if they were opening tomorrow the government would have announced it by now.
Looks like Gladys changed her mind.

Would things a bit different if NSW PM is a man?

quagmire
30-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Bad news, I have just spoken to service NSW to confirm, the shops are NOT permitted to open from the 1st of July and they do not have any indication of when they will be able to open.

Adam8989
30-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Would things a bit different if NSW PM is a man?

Depends if they can get a consulting job after bulldozing a stadium, oh sorry that is Gladys. Maybe the government is worried about what's going on in Melbourne and don't want to open just to close it again.

mulanbaby
30-06-2020, 12:37 PM
Last day you guys must be happy lol

cuteguy
30-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Last day you guys must be happy lol

It appears to be bad news for punters officially that is even though there are some brothels that are open for business.

holi_day
30-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Though I am not planning to action on 1st Jul. But this means my actual action day will also be postponed, for don't know how long. 😂

Carissawhore
30-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Though I am not planning to action on 1st Jul. But this means my actual action day will also be postponed, for don't know how long. 😂

I called few brothels, they all mentioned it will be open tomorrow and some of them have already advertised on their websites that they would be open with discounts, let's wait out and see if anyone is going to open

SexyBoi
30-06-2020, 01:38 PM
So it’s true no reopening on 1st of July. I think the NSW Government got spooked by the latest surge of cases in VIC. One mamasan told me that it wasn’t a 100% sure. Oh well there is RnT shops to fall back on.

cuteguy
30-06-2020, 01:44 PM
So it’s true no reopening on 1st of July. I think the NSW Government got spooked by the latest surge of cases in VIC. One mamasan told me that it wasn’t a 100% sure. Oh well there is RnT shops to fall back on.

Imagine if there were no RNT places to give some guys their sexual release. Some guys would go crazy.

mulanbaby
30-06-2020, 01:46 PM

Oh no more open tomorrow?

ausnew
30-06-2020, 01:57 PM
this is strange, I think even the brothels are confused now from some of the calls I have made...

rooter
30-06-2020, 02:02 PM
Yeah, reading the emails from the brothels quoted above, it looks like someone from The Premier's Department gave an undertaking to the brothel industry that they could re-open on July 1, but this later got rejected by the Premier or she changed her mind or whatever. It never appeared on the NSW government website.
The brothels planned for and advertised a July 1 re-opening in good faith based on the commitment from the Premier's Department. They must be spewing now!

jeranimo
30-06-2020, 02:02 PM
I think the government is going to be cautious as there seems to be quite a rise in cases. It’s a shame on all fronts. Sad for the workers and punters but also for the people contracting the virus.

On another note, do you think that there will be midnight sessions when shops start opening? Like when the big movies start 😂

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Even though I'm upset I get the reasons behind it.

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Oh no more open tomorrow?

Don't worry Mulan, more business for Daisy and Rilla !

Tiankou
30-06-2020, 02:50 PM
will all lift postponed or it just brothels are targeted? say will restaurant limit no. of customers still?

mulanbaby
30-06-2020, 03:21 PM
Don't worry Mulan, more business for Daisy and Rilla !

U don’t come see me :P

Sentinels
30-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Well I did some digging around and it seems to be that brothels will remain close. I think the there could have been a bit of a confusion with the announcement made by SMH probably thinking brothel will open in NSW but rather its the ACT that will have them open on the 1st.

Here is the current restrictions on the NSW goverment site https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules#current-restrictions

jeranimo
30-06-2020, 05:40 PM
Well I did some digging around and it seems to be that brothels will remain close. I think the there could have been a bit of a confusion with the announcement made by SMH probably thinking brothel will open in NSW but rather its the ACT that will have them open on the 1st.

Here is the current restrictions on the NSW goverment site https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules#current-restrictions

I thought strip clubs were open? There is a well known place out west that has been advertising again.

cuteguy
30-06-2020, 07:06 PM
I thought strip clubs were open? There is a well known place out west that has been advertising again.

Yes some are advising their members that they are opening tomorrow even though I heard from a friend that Sefton Playhouse has been open for a few weeks with just a few girls dancing behind glass covers.

jeranimo
30-06-2020, 08:03 PM
This tweet should clarify the opening for tomorrow. https://twitter.com/swopnsw/status/1277876221766967296?s=21

rooter
30-06-2020, 08:17 PM
GOOD NEWS! Brothels can open from tomorrow July 1

Here is the official government Gazette published by the Government of New South Wales.
Brothels (sex services premises) can open as long as they comply with Covid-19 safety requirements eg limits on how many people allowed in at a time etc.

Shops open tomorrow - go punt gentlemen. Enjoy!!!

https://gazette.legislation.nsw.gov.au/so/download.w3p?id=Gazette_2020_2020-139.pdf

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 08:18 PM
This tweet should clarify the opening for tomorrow. https://twitter.com/swopnsw/status/1277876221766967296?s=21

That throws a spanner in the works, once source says yes and the other no.

Edit - if that's the case rooter than sweet as!

holi_day
30-06-2020, 08:23 PM
This document released today so it makes sense that some sources said this morning that the official lift of restrictions not granted yet.

It seems the decision was finally made.

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 08:28 PM
Gazetted notices (particularly one that is dated today) take precedence over a "general info" website. Because the notice only came out a couple of hours ago I assume they haven't had time to update the website yet.

Regardless, shops can definitely legally open tomorrow.

Hope the shops have been informed

BlackToad
30-06-2020, 08:42 PM
This thread has been an emotional roller coaster....

jeranimo
30-06-2020, 08:46 PM
@Arnie_Fan_81 Its the same source...

yug
30-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Come on Guys!
You all are ruining opening day for me.
I have been in front of Ginza lining up/camping out since 2 days like some kinda of yeezy fizzy sneaker is out.

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 08:58 PM
@Arnie_Fan_81 Its the same source...

It was conflicting info but going off the link and twitter post, they are good to go.

Utamaro
30-06-2020, 09:05 PM
I really hope they don't accept any punters from VIC...! :miao:

slim72
30-06-2020, 09:12 PM
hopefully the shops have enough time to organise their rosters properly for tomorrow...

freshjive
30-06-2020, 10:03 PM
Ginza hasn’t posted their roster for tomorrow or am I missing something?

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 10:04 PM
Shops would have been organising from weeks back and this bump in the road won't stop them opening if they legally can.

slim72
30-06-2020, 10:06 PM
that's what I'm getting at...Ginza usually organises their roster by about 6pm the day before...
the on-again, off-again, on-again confusion may have caused some issues in sorting out the roster

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 10:11 PM
I'm sure regulars here have contacted them.

holi_day
30-06-2020, 10:22 PM
Come on Guys!
You all are ruining opening day for me.
I have been in front of Ginza lining up/camping out since 2 days like some kinda of yeezy fizzy sneaker is out.

Ha-ha, I am the one in the yellow tent 50m away from 310 back door. Wave your hand so I can see you!

sporty32
30-06-2020, 10:25 PM
The best news I've had in years!!!! wohooo!!!

That doesn't mean that we must not be careful with the second wave!!! watch out!!

Arnie_Fan_81
30-06-2020, 10:27 PM
42G has their roster up which is a good sign

triplegard666
30-06-2020, 10:29 PM
42G has their roster up which is a good sign

any chance you can copy paste it here? i can't get my wechat to workk

slim72
30-06-2020, 10:30 PM
The best news I've had in years!!!! wohooo!!!

That doesn't mean that we must not be careful with the second wave!!! watch out!!

Given the current COVID-19 issues in Victoria, not sure what to make of a guy from Melbourne commenting on a thread where everyone is eager to head off to their favourite Sydney brothel tomorrow...

Sentinels
30-06-2020, 10:31 PM
I get the feeling ginza may need more security lol cause with people booking and such i feel like those who are waltzing in with no booking may cause trouble if there is no girls available.

yug
30-06-2020, 11:00 PM
Ha-ha, I am the one in the yellow tent 50m away from 310 back door. Wave your hand so I can see you!

Bro holi_day, you already getting back door action ?

Unfortunately, the wait and all this talk of in/out, in/out was too much for me...i just humped a nearby tree and took off.

rooter
30-06-2020, 11:04 PM
I will be there tomorrow. Its not just about sex, Its a human rights issue, Punters Cocks Matter. LOL!

Utamaro
30-06-2020, 11:17 PM
I will also join this human right issue... PCM!!

Raybo
01-07-2020, 03:25 PM
My WeChat feed is going off like a fire cracker! Rosters going up everywhere.....I am truly confused as to where to go and who to see! I do have a booking next Monday and I will probably see my new regular on Saturday but crikey, so many hot fillies out there resuming from a 3 month spell!!!

Arnie_Fan_81
01-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Wechat is going off as well and im so tempted because id be balls deep right now..but I have to wait till my ozmeds order to arrive.

Its likely weeks away even though it shipped weeks back but because of Covid its delayed. I ordered a week before 1st of July announcement too..

Could go to a random gp and get a script but I really don't want do that again. I really don't want to pay the inflated kamagra oz prices but might have to.

Have funs boys!

Climax598
01-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Any AR on the first day visit?

yug
01-07-2020, 10:18 PM
No AR.
Saw Pink.
Kiss Kiss, Sucky Sucky, Pumpy Pumpy...Moany Moany...In the end, shaky shaky.

But Ginza Empire was absolutely pumping at 6 oclock I was there.
The bell would ring every 5 seconds and the waiting room was filled with guys.
They had to send back some of the guys who came later because the girls were busy till 8:30.

Even the nearby ATM had 2 punters lining up to get the cash out. And they crossed the road over to Ginza like their life depended on it.
I made my way super slow; quick move and it would be a bitter sweet release for me as I haven't been wanking in anticipation of this day.

Raybo
01-07-2020, 11:23 PM
No AR.
Saw Pink.

They had to send back some of the guys who came later because the girls were busy till 8:30.

Even the nearby ATM had 2 punters lining up to get the cash out. And they crossed the road over to Ginza like their life depended on it.
I made my way super slow; quick move and it would be a bitter sweet release for me as I haven't been wanking in anticipation of this day.

Haha, I figured as much. Might wait until next week now. Plenty of girls to see now.

thewidebluesea
01-07-2020, 11:34 PM
I'm with you Raybo … there's going to be a rush for a while as all the desperate brothers finally get their rocks off. It pays to be a patient man

didaswiwaw
01-07-2020, 11:54 PM
No AR.
Saw Pink.

What's the Ginza price today? I saw they offering discount for today.

Discotech
02-07-2020, 12:18 AM
42G was going off !!!!!!! Heaps of customers losing their shit when the reception said girls are available every 10mins for the next hour lol

sporty32
02-07-2020, 12:55 AM
So how it was today my friends?? any good story to tell?

yug
02-07-2020, 01:02 AM
What's the Ginza price today? I saw they offering discount for today.

Got $10 discount. Had 45-minute session.
So normally $190. Now, $180.

Arnie_Fan_81
02-07-2020, 08:57 AM
The initial rush should die down in the coming week or so once everyone is drained

poida
02-07-2020, 09:12 AM
gonna wait it out for a few weeks, let the rush taper off.

establishments and girls must be loving it, money flowing in.

keddy
02-07-2020, 12:16 PM
No issues yesterday morning with my booking at GE. Got a discount without even mentioning it. Great service!

Meng
02-07-2020, 12:37 PM
I went to 42G yesterday midday. It was crazy!! So many people and the girl I booked slept in lol!!! Saw Sera instead (AR coming). She basically said she’s been booked nonstop and hasn’t even had lunch yet!!

Makes you wonder what the difference of service would be for a girl at the end of her shift (after being booked nonstop) to when they start. I’d come in early guys to get the girls fresh.

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Yeap, looks like they are ALL back !!

Drove down Parramatta Road this morning around 11am. Apart from the section near Stanmore where 8 RnT shops all opened since the massage parlour relaxation earlier, this morning, saw the little red light by the door of 35 Parramatta Road was ON ! Couldn't see 99 as there was a bus blocking my view, then, in Broadway, the Kings Court is open !

How good is that .

Let the fun begin !

Happyman2018
02-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Totally agree.
Best to chill out for few weeks
Or book d girl first two shifts other wise
U probably get a girl with no energy left

Arnie_Fan_81
02-07-2020, 01:40 PM
I'm currently at 42G waiting for a booking with Suzie, AR will follow. Fuck me busy as!

Couldn't hold out any longer, dreamt of it all night lol

holi_day
02-07-2020, 01:59 PM
I'm currently at 42G waiting for a booking with Suzie, AR will follow. Fuck me busy as!

Couldn't hold out any longer, dreamt of it all night lol

I have been eyeing on her DD Brest 42G keeps flashing them on my wechat.

I am still holding it until next Monday hope the rushes settle down a bit by then.

Riff888
02-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Funny story.
I was having a coffee with a friend on Tuesday just before the end of lockdown.

She was a popular girl at a shop near the city.

She gets a call from a number she didn't recognise and it was a punter asking her if she'd be working tomorrow.

Lol talk about anticipation. He sounded so sleazy on the phone.

Not sure how many girls changed careers due to necessity.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Arnie_Fan_81
02-07-2020, 04:54 PM
I have been eyeing on her DD Brest 42G keeps flashing them on my wechat.

I am still holding it until next Monday hope the rushes settle down a bit by then.

Just posted a AR on her.

Sentinels
02-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Hmmm could be a chance we may go into lockdown again. Some guy in sydney tested positive. so may want to get your punt on a bit earlier if you haven't already.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-woolworths-balmain-worker-tests-positive-for-covid19/73f38aae-8b08-4b24-90eb-533a5a83c01a

Rillababy
03-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Hmmm could be a chance we may go into lockdown again. Some guy in sydney tested positive. so may want to get your punt on a bit earlier if you haven't already.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-woolworths-balmain-worker-tests-positive-for-covid19/73f38aae-8b08-4b24-90eb-533a5a83c01a

This virus never end
No medicine, very scary