PDA

View Full Version : Question Private Incalls and outcalls are legal?

lebman
13-05-2020, 03:53 AM
My apologies in advance if this sounds like a dumb question but I am curious to know if visiting a WL in her apartment is legal.

Same for outcalls - Is it legal to book a girl and call her in a hotel room?

I have always visited shops, never tried private incalls or hotel rooms in Australia. Just a bit curious to know the legalities (in NSW) of these especially in this pandemic situation.

aussiegaigin
13-05-2020, 07:38 AM
THis has been asked and answered in other threads, but my understanding is:
1. Girl operating Incall in her apartment is NOT legal.
2. Visiting an incall is not a "reasonable excuse" to leave your residence.
3. Going to a hotel for an incall/outcall is not a reasonable excuse. Not many hotels open at the moment.
4. Girl visiting your residence for an outcall may be allowed, but social distancing rules would still apply.

You would have to weigh up the risk of detection in each case.

Pussyhands
13-05-2020, 09:42 AM
I just follow the blurb on their website

https://www.liaisons.com.au/

I believe it :)

So many girls there that’s good for coming over ;)

Raybo
13-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Out calls are ok. No In call however that hasn't stopped some shops.

Just have to be a little creative and voila! it is a compassionate visit

warwick1
13-05-2020, 10:44 AM

They came to clean the house......A lot of Asian cleaners around ...

GoldfishMan
13-05-2020, 11:22 AM
She's my plumber... She's here to clean my pipes. ;-)

holi_day
13-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Creating this thread at 3am in the morning, I can feel your desperation. If you want to have some legal advice, I would say it's not fully legal both in and out call.

If you do want to go for a punt, chance of being caught is low either way. Just don't hold me accountable if you do get caught. 😀

cuteguy
13-05-2020, 12:09 PM
They came to clean the house......A lot of Asian cleaners around ...

Wearing sexy maid outfits?

Raybo
13-05-2020, 12:19 PM

cosplay police outfit, as you walk in, girl has a gun pointing at you, saying 'you're under arrest'

warwick1
13-05-2020, 12:34 PM

One girl turned up and I was watching at the doorway and an old guy (there are plenty in this neighbourhood ) was walking his Jack Russel, tripped over his tongue when he saw her and she said to me a man was watching me, cant really blame him.............

SexyBoi
13-05-2020, 01:12 PM
AFAIK, it is OK for a WL to do outcall in your house as it is classified as providing ‘care’ and they are working in your place. But not valid for incall as brothels are not allowed to operate yet. But don’t take my word for it. I did see a WL in her unit/apartment, I was a bit nervous on my way there as there were boys (and girls) in blue that I saw on the train station but avoided being stopped for questioning and I got my blue balls fixed and got home happy ��

Mclovin69
13-05-2020, 02:13 PM
ROFL
I would say the same thing

didaswiwaw
13-05-2020, 06:28 PM
I'm wondering the same thing as well. Lots of shop are still open for outcall only but no one post any review on this forum, makes me thinking its because its still illegal to provide such service

warwick1
13-05-2020, 07:02 PM
I'm wondering the same thing as well. Lots of shop are still open for outcall only but no one post any review on this forum, makes me thinking its because its still illegal to provide such service

BINGO....You just gotta be careful with names and places if your posting a review, I was going to visit an apartment tomorrow, I know the girl , I have seen her at the shop before the lockout, she is really nice but I pulled the pin, its all to hard (no pun intended).....

az1za
13-05-2020, 10:24 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?p=1967507

Very well said

Extremely low detection risk

doctorspock
13-05-2020, 10:36 PM
If the outcall is a mobile hairdresser visiting you, then it's legal

wachumba
13-05-2020, 10:40 PM
Not legal. You still have to maintain physical distancing even though visitors are allowed in homes now.
If people werent even meant to hug their mums on mothers day, do you think sex would be accepted?

The chance of getting caught it almost zero.

Brothelcreeper
13-05-2020, 10:41 PM
There are loads of girls working privately out of units and hotels at the moment to earn a quid.

Most of the WL’s we see in Sydney don’t have access to any Centrelink or benefits so they are fucked right now and are desperate for cash so they have to keep working to have some money coming in. They can’t even go back to China as they can’t return here under their Visa restrictions.

It is making for some very interesting experiences.

cuteguy
14-05-2020, 01:01 AM
There are loads of girls working privately out of units and hotels at the moment to earn a quid.

Most of the WL’s we see in Sydney don’t have access to any Centrelink or benefits so they are fucked right now and are desperate for cash so they have to keep working to have some money coming in. They can’t even go back to China as they can’t return here under their Visa restrictions.

It is making for some very interesting experiences.

It sounds as though you're having a lot of fun Brothelcreeper. What have you been up to lately?:question:

quagmire
14-05-2020, 07:54 AM
It is clearly Illegal.

rwong8688
14-05-2020, 10:43 AM
They are openly offering outcall, just not sure how they would also enforce this as you are able to have gatherings for 2 and soon 5.

Raybo
14-05-2020, 01:42 PM
It sounds as though you're having a lot of fun Brothelcreeper. What have you been up to lately?:question:

must be killing him not to be able to share all the orgasms he has provided!!!

Travelmate
14-05-2020, 02:29 PM
There are many shops advertising on wechat since last Friday.

It is more supply already in case you guys dont know.

Up to the brothers decide whether taking the action or not.

No right or wrong

ThatAsian
14-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Yeah I’ve noticed a couple of my contact become active again, however not at their usual shops but at an apartment.

I assume they are just mitigating risks etc and keeping it more on the down low.

cuteguy
16-05-2020, 04:19 PM
Yeah I’ve noticed a couple of my contact become active again, however not at their usual shops but at an apartment.

I assume they are just mitigating risks etc and keeping it more on the down low.

Is that where the bukkake party is occurring?

bjl0v3s
17-05-2020, 04:46 PM
just had an incall with a wl in city, parking is a bitch

Climax598
17-05-2020, 06:10 PM
Who with the incall? Any AR?

cuteguy
17-05-2020, 07:39 PM

Where? A few parking stations in the city around Sussex street. Not expensive at all.

Discotech
17-05-2020, 08:11 PM
The streets are near empty in the city and the weekend rates are more than reasonable

aussiegaigin
18-05-2020, 12:59 PM

Catch a bus or train from one of the inner suburbs,

cuteguy
18-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Catch a bus or train from one of the inner suburbs,

That's right. Public transport is still running and lots of space on the trains.

Climax598
18-05-2020, 05:56 PM
According to NSW laws, providing sex service within residential buildings, churches, schools and aged care facilities is illegal and attracts a fine of $500. Same applies if sex service is provided nearby such areas, therefore the reason why legal brothels are found in places such as industrial complexes or shops that are at least 500m away from the nearest residential block.

In this case, private incalls are illegal regardless of Covid-19 lockdown or not. Outcalls are technically legal since it sits in the grey area of the law, plus the sex worker and customer can claim that they're fuck buddies that met through Tinder.

I think those incalls in Rhodes/Wentworth Point had quietened down these days due to neighbour complaints - imagine working from home and hearing a girl who's just moved in next door yesterday opening and closing her apartment door every hour. That will definitely raise your suspicion at the highest level, especially when it's done throughout the whole night.
Especially with apartment you heard noise ha ha ha from girl and the guy eh eh eh all day and night.

aussiegaigin
18-05-2020, 07:18 PM
This is a good overview of the situation:
https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/researchpapers/Documents/brothel-regulation-in-nsw/Brothel%20Regulation%20in%20NSW%20Aug%202015.pdf
and
https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/business/doing-business-with-us/regulations/sex-industry-premises

Home occupation sex service premises
City policy for home occupation sex service premises varies according to premises. For information concerning policy, contact the duty planner at the City (see contacts below). I can recall a few years back that most councils did not require approvals for home based services if only 1 or 2 residents were working there.

boater
18-05-2020, 07:37 PM
It is all illegal under the "social distancing' requirement.

and yes, while your chance of getting caught is low, it is a simply stupid thing to do.
Having sex with a stranger who has sex with multiple other strangers is about as high risk for infection as you can get.

Which is why the shafting of foreigners - excluding them from support - is not only mean spirited - but put them and us at risk of losing the battle to eliminate COVID-19 in Australia.

sporty32
18-05-2020, 09:23 PM
It is all illegal but not impossible. And remember:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go". – T. S. Eliot

rooter
18-05-2020, 09:42 PM
It is all illegal but not impossible. And remember:

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go". – T. S. Eliot

wow! this forum has gone posh when punters start quoting t s eliot.
next thing you know they will be quoting camus. actually camus is quite on trend these days ;)

boater
18-05-2020, 09:51 PM

I would rather not be partially responsible for going as far as Spain, or the UK, or Italy or the USA, or Brazil, or Russia - thanks.

This isn't a game.

aussiegaigin
18-05-2020, 10:37 PM
There are no laws preventing people from committing adultery. 90% of the population would be in court if there were.

boater
18-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Is it legal to have sex with anyone while you are legally married under the law?

Yes it is.
It has never been illegal - though it once may have been grounds for divorce

aussiegaigin
18-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Yes it is.
It has never been illegal - though it once may have been grounds for divorce

Legally not grounds for divorce, but I'll bet it still is the cause of many.

boater
18-05-2020, 11:46 PM
Legally not grounds for divorce, but I'll bet it still is the cause of many.

Many moons ago divorce was based on "fault", and thus adultery could be "grounds" but we have had "no fault" divorce for decades in Australia

boater
18-05-2020, 11:51 PM
If it's illegal, I suppose whether there's social distancing or not, some people are breaking the law without realising it if they punt when they already married?

That is not really the point.

Even when sex work was "illegal" I had no moral issue with it as long as it was fully consensual. It was a "victimless crime".

But taking actions that put the people around you risk of getting infected with a deadly disease - so dangerous that we have literally crashed the economy to protect against it.
That is a whole different ball game.
That is a long way from a "victimless crime"

So the question isn't "How do I get around this rule".
It is "How should I behave in a time of crisis?"

Raybo
19-05-2020, 12:01 AM
Boater is starting to sound like another baby boomer thinking of himself and no one else. Young people out there are suffering seriously whilst you sit on your pedestal, raking in cash from a bygone era but still worried that Covid-19 may kill you. Please.......

btw, your reviews suck. More about the girl, not you.

Jumper63
19-05-2020, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=rooter;1968150]wow! this forum has gone posh when punters start quoting t s eliot.
next thing you know they will be quoting camus. actually camus is quite on trend these days ;)[/

Godot knows how long you’d have to wait

Discotech
19-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Yeah Boater shut the fcuk up bro agree with Raybo

boater
19-05-2020, 12:57 AM
Boater is starting to sound like another baby boomer thinking of himself and no one else. Young people out there are suffering seriously whilst you sit on your pedestal, raking in cash from a bygone era but still worried that Covid-19 may kill you. Please.......
btw, your reviews suck. More about the girl, not you.

A little bit of projection there Raybo?
After all, this thread is fundamentally about people who only think of themselves isn't it?

But no, apparently in the middle of a world wide catastrophe, where to Feds are spending hundred of billions to try and protect against it, where 6 million people in Oz have had their income slashed or lost to try and nip it in the bud.
Apparently - in those circumstance - to think "Maybe we shouldn't be undermining that because we are horny" THAT is being selfish and only thinking of yourself?

Instead any decent (non selfish) person should look at the vulnerable who have been cut off from their income and left without support and think "Opportunity!"

I see

---

Posted 24th April 2020
Raybo (http://www.aus99forum.com/member.php?29068-Raybo)
Thai Bella, Small, curvy sweetheart.
More to come Private, fun, good massage. Strange an awkward moments. Great to knock one out.