PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Evidence that WL’s and ML’s are stopping work due to Coronavirus

Brothelcreeper
13-03-2020, 08:04 PM
Interested to hear stories of girls stopping work due to the Coronavirus.

A regular of mine messaged me today on WeChat to say that she is too scared to go to work as the close contact with customers means she has an increased chance of getting the virus. She is 29 years old and a Chinese WL.

She is obviously concerned about her income as she studies at school learning English three days a week so she invited me to her shared house today for a private session. Lucky me. $150 and I stayed two hours.

Had a nice shower together, lots of beautiful kissing as I don’t have the virus ( hopefully) then some great sex, bbbj, DATY and a nice cuddle then a massage to finish off.

A very natural service was offered and gratefully received.

We then cooked her dinner together LOL. Stir fried pork.

Anyone else heard of girls stopping work ?

syzygy
13-03-2020, 08:16 PM

A regular of mine messaged me today on WeChat to say that she is too scared to go to work as the close contact with customers means she has an increased chance of getting the virus. She is 29 years old and a Chinese WL.

She is obviously concerned about her income as she studies at school learning English three days a week so she invited me to her shared house today for a private session. Lucky me. $150 and I stayed two hours.

Had a nice shower together, lots of beautiful kissing as I don’t have the virus ( hopefully) then some great sex, bbbj, DATY and a nice cuddle then a massage to finish off.

Yes. My regular has stopped working but thankfully she is only a few kilometres away from my apartment. Shop rosters are padded at the moment.

Bunty4
13-03-2020, 08:17 PM

Do you do this to tease rest of us....you are plain wicked.....stop killing mortals

blanet
13-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Going by your previous history, she probably has a greater chance catching something from you than if she continued working at the shop.

aussiegaigin
13-03-2020, 09:19 PM

My regular ML works in a city shop, and is shit scared of the virus, and has been debating whether to go to work this week. The owner's husband is coming back from China at end of the month and this has her even more worried. Shop had just 3 customers on Weds and 4 on Thursday. She is thinking of giving up completely for a while.

I also get private sessions at her home now, with similar benefits to BC.

Xorro
13-03-2020, 10:41 PM
If working in a brothel or massage parlour is their only or main source of income, I don’t think they have much of a choice despite the high level of risk.

Climax598
13-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Or syphilis, herpes, crabs hiv etc
How about you don't you worry getting the same thing from the girls?

storry_teller
14-03-2020, 01:11 AM
Great story, I could write one like that too:grimace:
Feel jealous as it was not only you being girls’ special? Which details would you add on? Your skills?

Or syphilis, herpes, crabs hiv etc
Probably less aware of of even if they catch it, they can keep anonymous. Nothing on 7 News would be like “a wl caught Cov19”, kind of.

tkicks
14-03-2020, 10:41 AM
So after i had banged the 18 yr old twins i heard their parents coming home so i jumped out the bedroom window, on the 6th floor, landed straight in the drivers seat of my convertible ferrari and speed off home, and when i got home i found i had won the lotto, which was nice

konfuzion
14-03-2020, 12:14 PM
BC good for me. My esl creative writing is getting very good now :-)

lonely heart
14-03-2020, 01:07 PM
Dpn't know why everyone is ranting about BC's comment. Are you guys all doing punting 101.....OMG

I can tell you all regular punter most would have done it some time in their punting career. Don't know why it is so surprise to those who reply.

With the frequency that BC go to brothel (If it is all true). It is not hard to imagine him having a few "sweet heart" and "Darling" who is willing to do many services. Even for me I can easily pull three or four out of the bag who will do it natural with me. Do I do it all the time? No but I know they will do it for me.

Yeah and then there is those who will say you guys are stupid.The girls will not just do it for you, they sure offer to others too and you are going to catch something nasty. HELLO!! we are all grown ups and we all know that. Someone wrote here "Only a few people die and people are using all means to get mask when so many people had die from AIDS and many still don't want to wear a condom." explains it all.

IN this industry, the professionals (punter and girls) all knows the risk. The guys do it for the thrill and the girls do it for the money or return business. Its simnple as that. Those who had stay safe all the time. Good on you and keep it that way. They ones that has experience the thrill, just be aware what the price you may pay and keep regular checkups.

konfuzion
14-03-2020, 08:53 PM
BC = climax = lonely :-)

quackm2002
15-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Add Pussyboy to the list

If he is shilling for a shop, obviously he will do his best to try to talk punters into continuing to punt

konfuzion
15-03-2020, 12:28 PM
When review more about man performance I stop reading.

carmen farquis
15-03-2020, 01:13 PM
When review more about man performance I stop reading.

yes who cares what the guys like

River
15-03-2020, 01:21 PM
I have to confess when I went to a shop on Thursday, I had my temperature taken. I had just come out of a sauna so my body temp was elevated. It took a few attempts, but the boys let me in.

When I got into the girls room, I did notice a slight cough. I was a tad (hmmmm) but spent my time that I had already paid for.

Though I may put punting on pause for a bit until things settle.

sbk
15-03-2020, 01:39 PM
I bumped into a WL last weekly in a restaurant and she was working as a waitress she gave me a wry smile

aussiegaigin
15-03-2020, 05:49 PM
I heard today that one ML has packed up and gone back to China for a while because she thinks it will be safer.

Sabotage
15-03-2020, 06:51 PM
Fall of Aussie dollar is also making things worse for those WL/ML sending money home

Brothelcreeper
16-03-2020, 06:05 PM
I was at 7 Cowper St Granville today. The owner Linda said that business is down 50%.

studsg
16-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Both my regular ML have flown back to their home country over the weekend. Feeling too scared for the lack of control measures here. Gonna make it harder to return to punting after all this is over.

cuteguy
21-03-2020, 04:46 PM
I bumped into a WL last weekly in a restaurant and she was working as a waitress she gave me a wry smile

Reality will sink in for some girls when they start working in places like a restaurant that pay $80 to $160 per day. This depends on whether they can find any remaining jobs now.

kingwally
21-03-2020, 04:48 PM
I tried to book the Greek girl at 200 Harris today but the manager said many girls did not turn up today, including the Greek girl.

punter185
21-03-2020, 09:19 PM
I tried to book the Greek girl at 200 Harris today but the manager said many girls did not turn up today, including the Greek girl.
They had her on the roster today.

punter185
21-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Mate you need to go to specsavers "many girls did not turn up" doesn't matter what the roster says.
I’m going by their WeChat feed. If you’ve been to 200 Harris today that great 👍 I’m sure you saw the line up first hand.

mkkid
22-03-2020, 04:24 PM
you've been made bro. Too much information.
Keep your eyes open.

wilisno
22-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Even Samantha X said it in a newspaper interview that they’ve been very quiet in the last 2 weeks. The girls are not too worried about customers not wearing condoms these days, they are more worried about customers sneeze or cough.

cuteguy
22-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Even Samantha X said it in a newspaper interview that they’ve been very quiet in the last 2 weeks. The girls are not too worried about customers not wearing condoms these days, they are more worried about customers sneeze or cough.

It could be a double blow to these girls that is, catching an STI (not worrying about practising safe sex) and the coronavirus (if customer has symptoms). If one is not bad how about contracting two illnesses. :surprise:

Brothelcreeper
22-03-2020, 10:37 PM
Taylor’s in Lidcombe have just informed me that they are closing their two shops in Lidcombe and Brookvale for safety reasons

liminal
23-03-2020, 12:18 AM
If I still had a shop I would close it for fear of being sued in this pandemic and the girl could be sued as well. Duty of Care amongst other things

It’s reciprocal

The potential to sue is laughable .

For starters which PUNTER is going to take it to court

liminal
23-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Obviously you have no knowledge of law

I think you are being too academic

Geoffrey Robertson is far more convincing with his parables and hypotheticals

Just one poor man’s observations of course

BuryYourDead
23-03-2020, 11:06 PM

I used to be your biggest fan bro.
I defended you to no ends.

But how can you put your family at risk like this?
More so than a fucking STD.

I feel the utmost pity for you, as you have truly blurred the boundaries between your dick, and that of those who care for you.

I hope you find peace, brother.

des888
24-03-2020, 01:42 AM
There is a lot of bare back going on, has been for years

Yep everywhere don’t know why he sounds so surprised

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2020, 09:17 AM
I used to be your biggest fan bro.
I defended you to no ends.

But how can you put your family at risk like this?
More so than a fucking STD.

I feel the utmost pity for you, as you have truly blurred the boundaries between your dick, and that of those who care for you.

I hope you find peace, brother.

If you were BC’s biggest fan then you should know his game , no ?

He mostly did bare back mate, why are you surprised now ?

cuteguy
24-03-2020, 03:57 PM
There are WLs and MLs leaving this industry in fear of coronavirus. However, some foreign girls who have been recruited by agents or agencies in their countries have travelled to Australia to work in the sex industry. They can't leave their jobs because of the virus and if they fall ill what happens then?

konfuzion
24-03-2020, 06:42 PM
If you were BC’s biggest fan then you should know his game , no ?

He mostly did bare back mate, why are you surprised now ?

If know bc then know 80% in his mind.