PDA

View Full Version : Other Sasha at Bonza

Fred69
01-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Person's Name : Sasha

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Date of Visit : 1/3/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bonza Beauties - Adult Services Seven Hills & Brothel

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $135/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, nice curvy figure, B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : A pretty good session but there are better ones to be found

My experience/comments : I finished painting a ceiling this morning so I decided to reward myself with a visit to Bonza and I called and asked Susan which girls were working (she can sound really miserable over the phone but was quite pleasant when I was in the shop – I suppose they get a lot of time-wasters phoning these shops).

I booked Sasha.

I turned up and was told to go up to Room 3 and was soon joined by Sasha. She was wearing a short black dress which she immediately removed and she lay on the bed and yawned (not promising).

As I stripped I asked here she was from and she said Harbin and asked me to pass her a towel as she said she was cold, even though it was 30° outside. (No wonder she moved to Sydney as it gets seriously cold in Harbin – they have an annual Ice and Snow Festival there each January with amazing sculptures made from ice. Google it – I’d love to see that.)

Sasha has a pretty face and a curvy figure (certainly not fat) with B-cups and an untamed (but not too hairy) bush. She has a small tattoo on her arm and quite dark, lovely skin (she obviously likes the sun as she has some tan-lines).

I showered and joined her on the bed and she was soon stroking my cock and, after a wipe-down and a few compliments, started sucking me.

It was a pretty good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, nice eye-contact and good hand-action.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round. She was quiet at first and didn’t suck me much, mostly just stroked my cock, but she got a bit louder and at one stage said she was cumming but I wasn’t 100% convinced.

After a good while I got her to dismount and she sucked me some more. She said “You cum in my mouth” but I said “We fuck first, then I’ll cum in your mouth” and I asked her to get a condom.

After she’d dressed me I asked for some cowgirl but she said “Too big” so I asked for some doggie and was surprised when she agreed but she stood at the side of the bed and bent forward with her legs together to restrict my access. But it was still good as she has a nice butt.

I then asked her to lie down for some mish and Sasha got quite loud as I gradually went faster and at one stage she said “I cum again”.

But she seemed slightly uncomfortable and suggested a HJ. I said “You suck, I cum” and she agreed but I wasn’t convinced she meant it so I made it clear when I was cumming and, as I’d expected, she pulled her head away at the last moment and I squirted over her hand.

After the tidy up we had a chat – Sasha is a pleasant girl and her English is pretty good.

She said she only works at Bonza one day a week and studies English other days.

Time was soon up and I quickly showered and dressed.

On my way out I saw Sakura in the girls’ day room and we had a chat. I told her that I’d seen Nicky at Kelly’s on Friday and Sakura said “Yes I know. She told me”. (I’m not sure how I feel about the girls chatting with each other and comparing notes about their customers – but if we are always polite and respectful, as we should be, they won’t have anything bad to say about us.)

Quick thank you to Susan and back to my car.