PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby280 Juju at 280 - a good session and a bit of fun with the Mamasan

Fred69
27-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Person's Name : Juju

Establishment : 280 Hornsby

Date of Visit : 27/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Website not up to date

Phone : 0423 007889

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : OK face, shortish, slightly stocky figure (not fat), natural C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : I had to go to Hornsby so I thought I’d pop into 280 again.

I called to see who was available and Juju was mentioned (might be Jojo – I forgot to check).

I’d met Juju in the intro yesterday and she seemed mischievous and looked like she’d know what to do in the bedroom so I said I’ll see her.

Went in via the discrete entrance and the door was opened by a slim MILF who looked familiar. She said her name was Mia. (Juju later told me that Mia usually sees customers but today was helping Annie on reception.)

I was introduced to Juju and we were going to the room when the owner, Annie, walked past.

I told her I’d seen her three years ago at 142 and she came into the room with me and Juju.

I was chatting with Annie as I started to strip and I told her that I remember her very good HJ but that my cock was too big for her ( I had checked my notes when I learnt that Annie had bought 280).

Annie said she didn’t remember my face but by then I’d removed my trousers and underpants and Annie grabbed my erect member and joked that she remembered my cock but not my face.

She is very playful.

I think Annie would have stayed a bit longer but she said she’d worked late and had to go home for a sleep.

I showered while Juju got her stuff and I lay on the bed while she removed her baggy t-shirt and showered.

Juju has an OK face and is quite short and has a slightly stocky figure (not fat) with natural C-cups (bit saggy), several temporary tattoos and was fully shaved.

She asked whether I wanted some music and she set up an iPad on a stand and asked whether I wanted “Annie’s Song”. I wasn’t at all keen on listening to that soppy bilge from John Denver but I went with the flow.

But she turned on a video clip of the shop owner, Annie, singing some Chinese karaoke to the camera.

It all sounded like the same song to me and I eventually realised it was the same song on a loop. (I think I would have preferred John Denver.)

Juju joined me on the bed and pointed to the clock and said “We start now” which is good service.

She started by rubbing her tits over my cock before kneeling between my legs and starting a very good BBBJ – no teeth or interruptions, nice cheeky eye-contact, good tongue-action and she tried to go deep (got about halfway).

She also licked my perineum and asked whether I wanted my prostate massaged but I was a bit tender down there yesterday after all the rich food on Christmas Day so I passed on that one.

I lay back and enjoy the BJ for a good while before Juju asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was too early so I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

Juju reacted immediately with some moaning and I tickled her arsehole while I licked her.

She then dismounted and said she wanted to lie down for me to lick her so we switched to DATY.

She was dripping wet and moaning and I also finger-fucked her while licking her.

She eventually pushed my head away saying she’d cum.

I knelt by Juju’s head for her to suck me some more and then I lay down for some more BJ.

Juju offered a HJ, saying that Annie had taught her, so she applied some lube. It was a good HJ but not as good as Annie’s.

I was close to cumming so I asked her to get a condom.

My usual “Can I cum in your mouth?” question got a request for a tip.

Juju mounted me for some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style, and rode me well and very passionately for a long time.

I could see that Juju was sweating a lot and tiring and she asked me to fuck her so I suggested some doggie and I stood by the bed.

As we switched Juju said “I cum two times”.

The bed in the room was very high and Juju had to lie flat on her stomach while I stood behind her.

I thumbed her bum but she soon swiped my hand away.

I enjoyed this and gradually went faster and just kept going (for quite a while) before I squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and, once I’d got my breath back, I asked the usual questions.

Juju is from Wuhan in Hubei Province and has been here two years. She works at 280 every day and used to work at 391 Penrith as Nina and also at a couple of places in Newcastle.

Time was nearly up so I asked whether she wanted to shower first and she did while I completed my recovery.

We were over time when I showered and dressed and departed.