15-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Person's Name : Stephanie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 15/10/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Every Tuesday and will fill in as needed

Rates : $150 per hour x 2 hours

Size/shape : Gorgeous little mini model 163 cm, sexy long slim legs, C cup natural feeling boobs although enhanced a little, beautiful face especially while turned on or horny

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, doggy to completion, I held her close and we had a sleep for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes always with such a sexy beauty

My experience/comments : I have known Stephanie for three years and see her regularly when she is available and I was happy to see her back on the roster so I booked her for two hours today.

It was good to finally get back together after five months away and I just wanted to hold her on the bed for a while and had some light kissing and cuddles.

Those who don't know Stephanie are missing out on being with a girl who is absolutely beautiful in every way and her face is what you could see on a billboard somewhere advertising a cosmetic.

Also her body to my mind is exquisite and when I am making love to her I am excited the whole time just from her looks and the way she reacts as well.

I held her close and kissed her and we get onto the bed for some more close cuddles and then she moves down and starts sucking my cock and it felt very good and she was watching me.

She had my balls in a massage and we stayed like this for eight minutes and then she comes up on top of me and lays down on me and is giving me a pussy slide while looking into my eyes and laughing.

She is teasing me and I am holding her sexy firm body close and she feels really good and we are gently kissing and her face is so beautiful up close and those eyes so pretty.

Stephanie gets the dom on and applies the lube and slowly lowers onto my hard cock and it felt really good inside her pussy and she is leaning right down on top of me looking into my eyes.

She is laughing and slowly moving my cock gradually deeper inside and she is getting more and more horny and I am holding her firm sexy body and sucking on those amazing boobs.

This is going for a few moments until I am all the way inside her and then she is fucking me slowly and getting more worked up and I let her fuck me for a while and then I held her slim waist.

I held her and fucked upwards as I was horny and gradually built up the pace until I was going quite fast and Stephanie is now crying out with the screwed up facial expression.

She now has me in a firm headlock and I am sucking her boobs one by one and have a nice steady pace going and it felt really good and I was pretty worked up as she is very pretty and sexy.

After nearly ten minutes Stephanie now takes over and has now elevated right up sitting on me and is moving back and forth fucking me fast and seemed right into it and then came and collapsed on me.

We then had a brief rest and I wanted side saddle because she is very nice to look at and it feels good this way and I just slowly made love to her and her right leg was raised up and I was stroking her body and legs and held her boobs.

Stephanie had my balls in her hand with lube applies and she said it felt very good and it was amazing for me so we kept this gong for ten minutes with legs open and closed and some faster paced sex as well.

We then changed to missionary and she looked so beautiful under me and her face is just so pretty and I slowly made love to her for the next ten minutes also with fast and slow and she had a very sexy look on her face the whole time.

So now a quick rest as I was heating up and then another suck to get me hard again and we go to doggy now to finish and I went slowly and did not go too fast as I am a bit big to go really fast in doggy.

Stephanie was crying out and I need to be aware of her reactions and adjust the pace so she is ok and she had my balls again and it just tipped me over the edge looking at her in the big mirrors in room three.

We then just lay there in a close embrace just talking and we had a sleep together for ten minutes as I was worn out after a solid hour and also the active session yesterday.