PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you got your tax return money ? How have you enjoyed your freebies courtesy of the ATO !

AHLUNGOR
01-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Just got mine back, over a thousand dollars................haha

Can't remember the last time I got a refund from my tax return. May be back in 2009 from Kevin Rudd for the GFC ? and that was a one off payment, can't even remember how much it was, any one ?

So, for my regular RnT standard, that can be a dozen sessions cuming !!

How about yours, any plan yet ? do your regular things or go big and upmarket for a change to pamper yourself and of course your lil bro !

Let's hear them ! :miao: :slobber: :shout: :thirst:

niva321
01-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Got mine a while back but sticking to original punting schedule... once a week...

Brothelcreeper
01-10-2019, 07:40 PM
I spend this on average each week on punting so no difference for me.

Just got a $45,000 bonus at work so that will keep me balls deep in WL’s pussies for at least another year

Climax598
01-10-2019, 08:47 PM
BC good way to redistribute wealth world wide.

Idurian
01-10-2019, 09:00 PM
He's definitely doing his bit to help the economy recover

pingers
01-10-2019, 09:04 PM

Just got a $45,000 bonus at work so that will keep me balls deep in WL’s pussies for at least another year

Can you hire me please

murphy
01-10-2019, 10:21 PM

You are obviously loaded. If I had your money Id be doing longer than 1 hour sessions. 1 hour is barely enough time to say hello, sex and goodbye. Some punters I know book a WL for 2-3 hours

Im no fine dining restaurant fan, but those meals you dont finish in one hour, too rushed. You enjoy the range of fine food offerings over at least 90 minutes to 2 hours

Brothelcreeper
01-10-2019, 11:42 PM
You are obviously loaded. If I had your money Id be doing longer than 1 hour sessions. 1 hour is barely enough time to say hello, sex and goodbye. Some punters I know book a WL for 2-3 hours

Im no fine dining restaurant fan, but those meals you dont finish in one hour, too rushed. You enjoy the range of fine food offerings over at least 90 minutes to 2 hours

I find one hour to be just about perfect

10 minutes of foreplay
10 minutes bbbj
Sex for say 15 minutes
Daty to a couple of orgasms to finish
Bobs your Uncle

What would I do in the second hour ?

Also when you punt everyday it is hard to have the stamina and cashola for 3 hours everyday.

Variety is the spice of life.

My longest session was 4 hours with a very young Vietnamese girl at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere who used to let me bbfs her tight wet Vietnamese pussy.

clausedd
02-10-2019, 12:29 AM
Just received it a couple of weeks ago. Luckily manage to have a small return this year. Time to try out more places!

Ps - it seems there are multiple wealthy gents around here. Am impressed. Are you guys on sales line or ? I’m striving to hopefully be as successful as you guys!

murphy
02-10-2019, 07:22 AM
I find one hour to be just about perfect

10 minutes of foreplay
10 minutes bbbj
Sex for say 15 minutes
Daty to a couple of orgasms to finish
Bobs your Uncle

What would I do in the second hour ?

Also when you punt everyday it is hard to have the stamina and cashola for 3 hours everyday.

Variety is the spice of life.

My longest session was 4 hours with a very young Vietnamese girl at 19a Brodie St Rydalmere who used to let me bbfs her tight wet Vietnamese pussy.

If I meet a slim beautiful young WL, 1 hour doesnt give me enough time to savour the experience. Im a fool for gentle caresseses, kissing, lovemaking, then rinse repeat. But then again Im lacking intimacy with my current gf, so thats just me

Carry on BC. I admire your quest to sample as many tight pussies as you can until you die. Im with you there

hornedone
03-10-2019, 07:23 AM
Can punts be claimed as deductions on tax returns? Self education expenses? Dicktation instruction.

krnboy
03-10-2019, 05:09 PM
My tax return, most went to my home loans... sad...