PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best Japanese ML in Sydney City?

dingo76
07-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Who is the best Japanese ML in Sydney City esp part 2. Having a good ass is a plus! Had a few duds recently so looking for some recommendations.

Yinwei
14-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Natsu at Tokio Studio

aussiegaigin
14-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Please define "best"

trick
14-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Suki at 84a was awesome but she has now gone back home to Japan.

Ellen who has just returned from holidays is great as well

Broncoshead
15-09-2019, 11:08 AM

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Who is the best Japanese ML in Sydney City esp part 2. Having a good ass is a plus! Had a few duds recently so looking for some recommendations.

Who is the best Chinese , Thai, Korean ML in Sydney City ?

Catiness
15-09-2019, 11:57 AM
Chinese - Gigi at Blossom
Taiwanese - Grace at Siam Sila
Thai - Nana at Siam Sila
Japanese - Saki at Siam Sila
Korean - still looking for one Hahaha

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Chinese - Gigi at Blossom
Taiwanese - Grace at Siam Sila
Thai - Nana at Siam Sila
Japanese - Saki at Siam Sila
Korean - still looking for one Hahaha

Chinese - Bonnie at Siam
Thai - Lucia at 227 Broadway
Japanese - Rachel at 426 Cleveland
Korean - no one yet and busty Korean are usually fake anyway !

Oh, forgot to list their Cups Size !

They are E, F, and G Cups respectively!

Ps. Ooops, I missed the Taiwanese ? That would be Miko ex Blossom and she is a big fat juicy E !

BlackToad
15-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Natsu at Tokio Studio

I like Natsu. I also like Lisa, she is a real cutie and nice tits too.

murphy
15-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Chinese - Bonnie at Siam
Thai - Lucia at 227 Broadway
Japanese - Rachel at 426 Cleveland
Korean - no one yet and busty Korean are usually fake anyway !

Oh, forgot to list their Cups Size !

They are E, F, and G Cups respectively!

Ps. Ooops, I missed the Taiwanese ? That would be Miko ex Blossom and she is a big fat juicy E !

Always full of good info Ahlungor

Sadlesson
15-09-2019, 03:31 PM
why are you guys off tracking the topic? i know you guys like to shill and all but the person is asking for a jp ml that gives a good part 2

rooter
15-09-2019, 04:40 PM
why are you guys off tracking the topic?
Every thread in this section goes off topic ... then west, then east, then surreal, then abstract, then expressionist, then back on track ... very briefly ... then philosophical, then racist, then redneck, then left wing, then shilling, then shill-busting, then personal abuse, then irrelevant, then bragging, then semantical, then macho posturing, then bravado, then zen, then Confucian, then in troll territory, then in troll-buster territory, then impressionist, then deconstructionist, then who the fuck knows where ... and at the end of it all we are none the wiser ... though somewhat entertained.

murphy
15-09-2019, 04:47 PM
Every thread in this section goes off topic ... then west, then east, then surreal, then abstract, then expressionist, then back on track ... very briefly ... then philosophical, then racist, then redneck, then left wing, then shilling, then shill-busting, then personal abuse, then irrelevant, then bragging, then semantical, then macho posturing, then bravado, then zen, then Confucian, then in troll territory, then in troll-buster territory, then impressionist, then deconstructionist, then who the fuck knows where ... and at the end of it all we are none the wiser ... though somewhat entertained.

Like a tornado, aus99 threads advance in a random direction, spitting out both useless material and the occasional gold coin. Thats why we visit.

God Member
15-09-2019, 04:55 PM
What has happened to the Thread Sexual Service in Japan? The reason being is that out of curiosity I followed one of the links to other threads that showed services in Japan and there are were a couple of photos I wanted post from it to ask a question.
Can the OP of the Sexual Services in Japan thread that I can't find please post those links here again?

the two photos I wanted to post and ask about were of classical J girls that I was wondering if their type ever came to Australia.

ps. I had a look at Ginzas website to see for myself, but I'd forgotten that famously, and bizarrely, all you get is a home page with no photos, no other info -nothing. eg. www.ginzaclub.com.au Go (and) figure (it out.) What a useless website.

rooter
15-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Like a tornado, aus99 threads advance in a random direction, spitting out both useless material and the occasional gold coin. Thats why we visit.

Yeah! It's all good.
The strength of this Forum is its freedom and lack of rules.

God Member
15-09-2019, 09:04 PM
Seriously what is so controversial about a thread merely seeking information about sexual services in Japan that the thread should be deleted? It's bizarre.

wilisno
15-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Seriously what is so controversial about a thread merely seeking information about sexual services in Japan that the thread should be deleted? It's bizarre.

Ask the OP if you want !

God Member
15-09-2019, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the info Wilisno, I would it is just that I don't remember the OP's name. Anyone recall who it was? :question:

The thread might have taken a controversial direction since I last looked at it. Still I'm wondering what that could possibly be. The subject matter was innocuous last time I looked.

annintofu
17-09-2019, 08:00 AM

Can you share your dud punts so others can avoid them?

And be careful of the recommendations, i noticed some girls labeled as Japanese are actually chinese who had been in japan for a while and learned the language.

YI88
18-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Agree that Natsu is great. Trouble is she seems to remember me and comes bouncing down the passageway and before I know it I am in a room, both naked, a quick embrace in front of the mirror and Part 2 is over before Part 1.

Momo at the same place is better if you want a real massage. Other services are available of course. If you enjoy the traditional Japanese figure (flat on top, legs that do not join at the hips etc.) then she is the one, but if you prefer voluptuous - she is not!

By the way, has anyone tried Raffine, the new Japanese place in York St opposite QVB? They have had a shopping centre shop below Kinokuniya for a while but opening a new shop almost next to the famous QVB "massage" shops in York Street makes me wonder if they are after a new kind of client.

murphy
18-09-2019, 12:56 PM
If you enjoy the traditional Japanese figure (legs that do not join at the hips)

Sorry, what does this mean?

SexyBoi
18-09-2019, 04:32 PM
If you enjoy the traditional Japanese figure (flat on top, legs that do not join at the hips etc)

Sorry, what does this mean?

I think the poster meant those women who has crooked legs or shall I say bow-legged. That is a bit harsh. Traditional Japanese figure does not apply here I think. Please explain...

murphy
18-09-2019, 07:48 PM
If you enjoy the traditional Japanese figure (flat on top, legs that do not join at the hips etc)
I think the poster meant those women who has crooked legs or shall I say bow-legged. That is a bit harsh. Traditional Japanese figure does not apply here I think. Please explain...

If your legs arent joined to the hips, you cant walk

trick
19-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Suki was fantastic, I hope to see Ellen soon. Have you seen the other Japanese girl Yumi? I had a booking with her last week but it was cancelled as she never showed up that day.... haven’t seen her back on the roster since.
No, i haven't seen Yumi, going tho see Ellen again early next week:)

Kai94
28-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Natsu at Tokio Studio

I second that...if you want FS its 100.

everready 2
04-08-2020, 08:55 PM
The best ever Japanese ML in Sydney was Aya at Japanese massage at Rosebery. Unfortunately, she has returned to Japan. Love to hear PMs from others who had visited her. She was amazing!
This place still has some great Japanese MLs though - such as Minami, Misaki, Shiho and Yuka - for both massage and service.

Jumper63
04-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Where is Tokio Studio? I tried looking for it today but couldn't find anything

Mate
Try its WeChat: tokyostudiosyd

Labia Vortex
05-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Mind The Gap...
Personally I find it kinda cute

cuteguy
05-08-2020, 03:46 PM

Is it the one located on George Street in the basement of an apartment hotel complex in the CBD?

woods23
05-08-2020, 04:15 PM
I had walked past there many times still don't know where it is....Is pretty discreet.

Is 380 Sussex st -level 2. Few door down from diva i think

Jumper63
05-08-2020, 04:58 PM
yep. Thats the one

Raybo
05-08-2020, 05:28 PM

They post their roster here but don't show their address. They suggest calling for more information. Guess they don't want walk-ins.

TangoEcho
06-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the tips bro. I'm going to check this place out.

jordan69
09-08-2020, 09:42 PM
Mate
Try its WeChat: tokyostudiosyd
It seems likely not activity at the moment from wechat